beware-melissa blevins is back at b'port beaulieu

Posted in the Bridgeport Forum

USED TO BE IN BRIDGEPORT

Dalton, GA

#1 May 22, 2011
If you have a husband or boyfriend that works at the Beaulieu in B'port, you better listen up. Melissa Blevins is back. It is common knowledge that she sleeps her way to the top. Oh, and for the record, she has a daughter(Jessica) who just got on at the plant in Dalton. I hope that it's not like mother/like daughter.She used to work at Hooters. Wow Melissa, I know you must be so proud of this!
not surprised

Pell City, AL

#2 May 23, 2011
USED TO BE IN BRIDGEPORT wrote:
If you have a husband or boyfriend that works at the Beaulieu in B'port, you better listen up. Melissa Blevins is back. It is common knowledge that she sleeps her way to the top. Oh, and for the record, she has a daughter(Jessica) who just got on at the plant in Dalton. I hope that it's not like mother/like daughter.She used to work at Hooters. Wow Melissa, I know you must be so proud of this!
There are plenty of women and men at Beaulieu in Bridgeport who sleep with each other, ruin relationships, marriages and hurt families. As long as they get what they want, they don't care. My husband used to tell me stories of how people sleep with each other and then turned into being one of them. Way to go. Well, here's to you: "I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate". Have a nice day.
funny

Chattanooga, TN

#3 May 23, 2011
what plant n department
USED TO BE IN BRIDGEPORT

Dalton, GA

#4 May 23, 2011
@ not suprised-It is so sad that Beaulieu has that reputation of ruining marriages, but the last part of your comment was hilarious! EX HUSBAND=USED TOY...haha:)
USED TO BE IN BRIDGEPORT

Dalton, GA

#5 May 23, 2011
@FUNNY IN ATLANTA-I will find out what plant and department and let you know.
insider

Decatur, TN

#7 Jun 3, 2011
the plant in town, done giving back rubs from what i hear
puff mama

Jasper, TN

#8 Jun 4, 2011
USED TO BE IN BRIDGEPORT wrote:
Isn't she the one that was living with Chris Poe? Is that her son who has the baby with Skerry Sherry?
Sofa King White

Ringgold, GA

#9 Jun 4, 2011
Who is Skerry Sherry?
used to be in Bridgeport

United States

#10 Jun 13, 2011
Beaulieu should be shut down. They do nothing when bosses are sleeping with employees. Case and point would be Melissa sleeping with Sam when she worked at the Dalton plant. Plants that knowingly look over this unethical practice in the workplace should not be allowed to continue doing business in our community.
Your wrong

United States

#11 Jun 13, 2011
used to be in Bridgeport wrote:
Beaulieu should be shut down. They do nothing when bosses are sleeping with employees. Case and point would be Melissa sleeping with Sam when she worked at the Dalton plant. Plants that knowingly look over this unethical practice in the workplace should not be allowed to continue doing business in our community.
Beaulieu is not the problem. It is the people working there. My husband has been there for 7 years. He goes to work, makes a living and supports our family from working at beaulieu. There are plenty of hard working people there who do their jobs and don't sleep around. Your looking inside the box and only seeing those who dishonor their husband and wives. Beaulieu as a company is not to blame for the workers actions.
used to be in Bridgeport

United States

#12 Jun 20, 2011
Your wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Beaulieu is not the problem. It is the people working there. My husband has been there for 7 years. He goes to work, makes a living and supports our family from working at beaulieu. There are plenty of hard working people there who do their jobs and don't sleep around. Your looking inside the box and only seeing those who dishonor their husband and wives. Beaulieu as a company is not to blame for the workers actions.
You make a powerful point, and you are very lucky to have such a good husband.
hates home wreckers

United States

#13 Jul 28, 2011
insider wrote:
the plant in town, done giving back rubs from what i hear
She is giving more than back rubs. You need a strong dose of antibiotics to get rid of what she passes around.
reddevil34

New Hope, AL

#14 Nov 30, 2011
been there for almost five yrs, its a mess there yes but its not the job or the place that makes you sleep with someone eles its only the person that lacks the comman sence to see when you have someone that turely loves you as my wife loves me you cant have eyes for anyone eles
right

Chattanooga, TN

#15 Dec 15, 2011
i hear that nicole condra is the new whore at beaulieu i work nights and it was told that she tried to mess with some new guy. and his girlfriend is going to kick her a$$. i don't know why in the hell he would look at nicole with him having a HOT MOMMA of a girlfriend like he has, she is freaken beautiful. he must be a retard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PI and Legion Drugs? (Jan '11) Oct 16 Bill Davis 90
Bridgeport Woman Charged With TennCare and Food... Oct 16 no surpise 1
Beaulieu HR manager fired!!! Oct 13 Stmntwisting 3
Big Murder (Apr '10) Oct 13 stevensons finest 63
3 suspects arrested, 1 escapes meth bust in Ste... Oct 13 Kandice Rector 2
What's going on at Beaulieu with them getting r... Oct 12 Employee73 1
Whats happening Oct 10 mary 3
Bridgeport Dating
Find my Match

Bridgeport Jobs