First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ASHAMED

North Weymouth, MA

#1 Nov 8, 2012
I am ashamed of the people of the United States for electing Obama president again.Most people voted for him for his color, not for who he really is.He is the downfall of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.He will be the one to finally put us all on our knees.Before the end of his term,he will have everyone broke and poorer than we already are.HE wants to be the ruler of the country.He wants to be the one to say I did this to America.He hates Americans,he is not one.He does not believe in the bible.He does not believe in God.He wants his face printed on money ,all the founding fathers of our country images taken off.He is not a African American.Who really know what he is ?Thanks to all of you who voted for him,you can say you helped make history.Not only did he get a second term.But he got what he wanted ,"The end of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"
Good grief America

Jasper, TN

#3 Nov 8, 2012
The people didn't elect him, genius. Romney won popular vote. The Electoral College chose Obama. Your rant is full of opinion, false statements and zero facts. How do you know most people only voted because he's black? You don't know. And how do you know he's not African American? You think he's smart enough to fool the government? He's half African American. He went to a Christian church and is a self-proclaimed worshiping Christian. Who are you to say he's lying? And while you're at it, why don't you name some things he's actually done wrong? Because yore appearing as an uneducated ranting individual. Name some things he's actually done wrong in his term to support your "logic." I'd love to hear that. And no conspiracy theory dispelled lies either. Like "he's got no birth certificate, he's Muslim, blah blah blah." Because then it'll be obvious you're a real idiot.
ASHAMED

North Weymouth, MA

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Well Good Grief America,everything you have here is right.He is a Muslim.He is not a Christian.But I bet your one of the fools that voted for him.He has never had anything to prove he is an American.And you tell me one thing he has done for this country.NOthing...!!!!!We are worst shape now than ever..So I think you are the real idiot for believing in him.And how do you get he is half african American?He's not.
Good grief America

Jasper, TN

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Like I expected, youve failed to say one bad thing he's done while in office, you're the real moron. And how is he a Muslim? Do tell. Also describe what YOU think a Muslim is. Humor me :) because I will name some good things he's done.. After you attempt to produce some bad things.
Good grief America

Jasper, TN

#6 Nov 8, 2012
While you're at it, why did you vote for Romney? Yes I voted Obama and he won!! The Electoral College realized that Romney was a fraud and obviously saw the progress Obama has made. He's not God, he can't change everything overnight. And everything can't be blamed on him. It took Bush 8 years to screw up the country, Obama did well in the four served years and will continue to make progress.
ObamaSucks

Greenwood, SC

#7 Nov 8, 2012
I didnt vote for his ass either,I didnt vote for him last time....Im sure he will screw our country up during these next four years,atleast we will have a new president in 2016.....seeing him not covering his heart while the national anthem is played is enough for me to dislike him,,,
Clyde

Greenwood, SC

#8 Nov 8, 2012
I didnt vote for him either,I cant stand negro's!!! They stink,n have funny looking hair n big lips...reminds me of monkeys on the discovery channel...
Lmbo

Jasper, TN

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Morons. Can't even name anything besides something racist. And news flash, he does put his hand over his heart. DA
Facts

Collegedale, TN

#10 Nov 8, 2012
Good grief last I checked Obama was ahead in the popular vote by 2 million. Now Obama has a birth certificate to prove he was born in Hawaii, but that was never the issue. The issue was did he give up his citizenship when his mother married a Indonesian and moved to Indonesia, adopted him and then came back to college as a foreign student named Barry Soetoro(Google It). The first thing he did as President was to seal all of his records so no one could Check. Learn the facts before you post stupid shit like has been posted above.
Lmbo

Jasper, TN

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Facts wrote:
Good grief last I checked Obama was ahead in the popular vote by 2 million. Now Obama has a birth certificate to prove he was born in Hawaii, but that was never the issue. The issue was did he give up his citizenship when his mother married a Indonesian and moved to Indonesia, adopted him and then came back to college as a foreign student named Barry Soetoro(Google It). The first thing he did as President was to seal all of his records so no one could Check. Learn the facts before you post stupid shit like has been posted above.
Looks like you dont know your facts either if you think Obama won by two million votes. OBAMA 53,590,869 49.6%
ROMNEY 52,871,347 48.9%
And sealed his records off? Lmao you think you're smart yet you're believing conspiracy theories. You think the US government can't find out everything they want to know? Nothing is sealed from them at all, miss "facts."
Lmbo

Jasper, TN

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Facts wrote:
Another thing, "Google it?" you think you can believe everything on the Internet? That individuals post with no moderation? Oh wait.. You would totally think that, moron
Facts

Collegedale, TN

#13 Nov 8, 2012
Lmbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you dont know your facts either if you think Obama won by two million votes. OBAMA 53,590,869 49.6%
ROMNEY 52,871,347 48.9%
And sealed his records off? Lmao you think you're smart yet you're believing conspiracy theories. You think the US government can't find out everything they want to know? Nothing is sealed from them at all, miss "facts."
https://www.google.com/search? q=2012+election+results&ie =utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t &rls=org.mozilla:en-US:off icial&client=firefox-a
Barack Obama 60913288
Mitt Romney 57973968
Facts

Collegedale, TN

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Lmbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing, "Google it?" you think you can believe everything on the Internet? That individuals post with no moderation? Oh wait.. You would totally think that, moron
you are right but then you are on the internet aren't you, Moron!
Lmbo

Jasper, TN

#15 Nov 8, 2012
Still isn't 2 million ;)
Facts

Collegedale, TN

#16 Nov 8, 2012
Lmbo wrote:
Still isn't 2 million ;)
You are right genius its nearly 3 million according to my calculator.
Lmbo

Jasper, TN

#17 Nov 8, 2012
Your Internet "facts" are wrong dummy is What Im saying That link wasnt legit
Good grief America

Jasper, TN

#18 Nov 8, 2012
Every person with any common sense knows Romney won popular vote. I don't care about the numbers you two pulled from the net, those are probably somehow influenced by the electoral college. I was watching the news and every channel stated mitt win popular vote abs Ohio and Electoral made this decision
Good grief America

Jasper, TN

#19 Nov 8, 2012
It makes sense that idiots around here would rather skip the news and google shit though
Left standing

Harrison, TN

#20 Nov 9, 2012
Clyde wrote:
I didnt vote for him either,I cant stand negro's!!! They stink,n have funny looking hair n big lips...reminds me of monkeys on the discovery channel...
Think you. I sure there a place in hell for you to.
ASHAMED

North Weymouth, MA

#21 Nov 9, 2012
He won again because the country was afraid of all the rioting that would go on.And it would have.Your right the people didnt vote him in.The government did.If he had of lost,there would of been a war started here in America.Because all the colored people would not have accepted he lost.Now thats what this country is.And no he does not place his hand over his heart with the anthem is playing.DA.Oh,And I'm not racist ,I'm black.And I know what he is.You will to before 2016..!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tail gaters 8 hr Bad 3
co rd 14 11 hr bad 2
Beaulieu (Aug '15) 14 hr goosifer 36
Ricky Steele for Mayor 17 hr bad 36
What is Stevenson like? 17 hr bad 5
Girl that likes to party 22 hr youcancallmedaddy 1
Keep on Tue Elwood 3

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance