Bust at Greenbriar
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sara

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Wat Ya Think Of Bust At Greenbriar Tonight?
Please

Jasper, TN

#2 Feb 1, 2013
There is children involved please have compassion for a hurting family.
omg

Hixson, TN

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Please wrote:
There is children involved please have compassion for a hurting family.
Why they hurting? Cause they drugs got took away?
omg

Hixson, TN

#4 Feb 1, 2013
sara wrote:
Wat Ya Think Of Bust At Greenbriar Tonight?
who all got busted?
Obs

UK

#5 Feb 1, 2013
grt
omg

Hixson, TN

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Obs wrote:
grt
Huh?
please LOL

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Feb 1, 2013
i hear it was a couple up stairs in B apartments!!
for your info

Jasper, TN

#8 Feb 1, 2013
the rest of the family who was not involve are hurting for te children you dumb A and stop posting everyone knows who it was a matter of time before they got caught anyways
for ur info 2

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Feb 1, 2013
its not like sum1 died DUMB A**.its DRUGS...aint no one hurten get real!!...im sure they will be out soon jus like all the rest!!
for your info

Jasper, TN

#11 Feb 1, 2013
you dumb a they put 4 children in foster care this morning noone will see them again until they are 18 so whats the diff in death stupid a$$
truth

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Feb 1, 2013
no they want be there till there 18 Dumb A** if family members love them so much n are clean n stable they can get them....stop maken up sum pitty sh*t...No ya facts...n if parents straighten up n prove there clean n can provide for kids they will get them back....if thats wat they realy want...
omgeez

Rossville, GA

#13 Feb 1, 2013
for your info wrote:
you dumb a they put 4 children in foster care this morning noone will see them again until they are 18 so whats the diff in death stupid a$$
They have an option to get their kids back providing they straighten up. Their rights will have to be terminated after the court gives them a year. Plus if they have decent family then DHR will place kids with family. You are clueless!
for ur info

United States

#14 Feb 1, 2013
TRUE.realy if family aint stable or cant take them in (witch if they love them dnt see why they wouldnt take them in till parents prove they can change) but if no one can the family can have visitation with the children...So see there miss THINK YOU NO IT ALL..Jus think kids may be in a safer place not in a dope home were it looks like u think they should be...
for ur info

United States

#15 Feb 1, 2013
omgeez wrote:
<quoted text>
They have an option to get their kids back providing they straighten up. Their rights will have to be terminated after the court gives them a year. Plus if they have decent family then DHR will place kids with family. You are clueless!
So true...some ppl have no clue...they jus think they no it all..
Yea

Trenton, GA

#16 Feb 1, 2013
It was just two kids,but it's sad they would have that mess round them kids anyways. They just got their little boy back like a yr or so ago because of stuff like that. I hope for their kids sake that they straighten up and get help.
for your info

Jasper, TN

#17 Feb 1, 2013
truth wrote:
no they want be there till there 18 Dumb A** if family members love them so much n are clean n stable they can get them....stop maken up sum pitty sh*t...No ya facts...n if parents straighten up n prove there clean n can provide for kids they will get them back....if thats wat they realy want...
if you knew your dam facts you would no this isnt there first drug chg. dumb a$$ and no they wont be seen again until they are 18 one of the children hasnt been out of foster care a yr yet get your facts straightmf
for your info

Jasper, TN

#18 Feb 1, 2013
omgeez wrote:
<quoted text>
They have an option to get their kids back providing they straighten up. Their rights will have to be terminated after the court gives them a year. Plus if they have decent family then DHR will place kids with family. You are clueless!
not if the family lives in another state they done been through that with one of the kids
welll

Rossville, GA

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Who was it? don't make us wait to read it in the Progress.
for your info

Jasper, TN

#20 Feb 1, 2013
for ur info wrote:
TRUE.realy if family aint stable or cant take them in (witch if they love them dnt see why they wouldnt take them in till parents prove they can change) but if no one can the family can have visitation with the children...So see there miss THINK YOU NO IT ALL..Jus think kids may be in a safer place not in a dope home were it looks like u think they should be...
again dumb a$$ went through the visitation with one of the children and hes gone till he is 18 now you get your facts straight the family lives in another state alabama does not place children in homes in another state no it allllllllllllll
for your info

Jasper, TN

#21 Feb 1, 2013
Yea wrote:
It was just two kids,but it's sad they would have that mess round them kids anyways. They just got their little boy back like a yr or so ago because of stuff like that. I hope for their kids sake that they straighten up and get help.
noooooooooooooooooo it was 4 kids get your fking facts straight greenbryar wasnt the only place hit last night NO IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. they also got a house in bridgeport.NO IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL and it was the sister to the one at green bryar NO IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. NOW SHUT THE F.......... UP IM THE OTHER SISTER.NO IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls 9 hr That fire 3
Beaulieu (Aug '15) 21 hr Concernedonekarma 22
who should be fired from beaulieu and why? (Aug '12) 22 hr Concernedonekarma 28
Baby Thu Lance Muir 10
Jackson County man charged with child sex abuse... Thu Bridgeport girl 21
Are Free Holiness Teaching False Doctrine? (Jun '14) Apr 26 Me and you 18
Chrissy Steele Apr 25 peanut 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages