new police chief
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Anne

Cleveland, TN

#157 Nov 30, 2011
Samantha Bunch wrote:
* sorry meant I do not care what Kirk does while he is in there!
Way to go Sam.
Evans

Columbia, SC

#158 Dec 10, 2011
I agree 100%,Robert does not need to be the chief,he does not know what he's doing....I know personally how he is,he drinks all the time,and is a pervert...Joe os way better choice than Robert by far...
Larry

Pell City, AL

#159 Dec 10, 2011
Evans wrote:
I agree 100%,Robert does not need to be the chief,he does not know what he's doing....I know personally how he is,he drinks all the time,and is a pervert...Joe os way better choice than Robert by far...
Yeah, its good to know that he is a pervert and Joe is--well he is a pervert too.
Felicia

Chattanooga, TN

#160 Dec 10, 2011
I like Pucker Case
Just Me

Fort Oglethorpe, GA

#161 Dec 11, 2011
Most of you people are just stupid, Joe Stovall is the best chose for your Police Chief you'all have in your Town.
Annie

Cleveland, TN

#162 Dec 11, 2011
Just Me wrote:
Most of you people are just stupid, Joe Stovall is the best chose for your Police Chief you'all have in your Town.
I agree
Richard Lee

Jasper, TN

#163 Dec 12, 2011
Just Me wrote:
Yeah, if you like being cosidered Mayberry! Joe lives by the Andy Griffith mindset, heck he don't even know alot about the law or his job, yep thats who you need as a chief....LOL!
John

United States

#164 Dec 12, 2011
Richard Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, if you like being cosidered Mayberry! Joe lives by the Andy Griffith mindset, heck he don't even know alot about the law or his job, yep thats who you need as a chief....LOL!
I'd rather have Joe any day over Robert,just talk to some one that works there,none of the people there respect Robert,they all say he's an idiot and he calls late drunk off his ass tryin to tell every one what to do,and that he never comes to work...The only one that likes Robert is that Smith guy,and then again,just look at him.....lol,,Joe is by far a better chief than Robert,,hands down...just face it Robert,no one respects you as a law man,not.even the community....99% of us think your a joke!! I see you out at the beverage barn all the time buying you a drink,in the police car,not to mention the one in Stevenson,,,just a matter of timr before your butt gets a DUI....
Just saying

Cleveland, TN

#165 Dec 15, 2011
With a bullet in the head!
Felicia wrote:
I like Pucker Case
just a concerned friend

Jasper, TN

#166 Jan 5, 2012
At least when we call the police department for help, we get it almost immediately, they are here to serve and protect the public. Robert Kirk is just as qualified or more so than anyone else on the force. Let him do his job and quit complaining. I do agree that some city council men need to resign. We need new council men just as badly as we needed a new Mayor and Police Chief. From what I've seen Bubba is doing an excellent job at improving the looks of our city. We have a lot more citiaens than Stevenson, but they have a lot more businesses. Our council needs to focus on rebuilding our town, we need a doctor up here for sure and they are working on the hospital, and we could use a thrift store downtown also. Scottsboro is loaded with thrift stores, we need more businesses in the old down town.
Lol

Columbia, SC

#167 Jan 19, 2012
Robert Kirk is a freakin joke,,qualified as much as any one else,,what ever he's freakin stupid,,they need to put Stovall back in charge,he has way more experience than him...I've called the police 3 times and have yet to see a police man,,it seems like since he has been put in charge they just do what ever they want to do,answer which.call they want too,,or when they want too....
Don

Boiling Springs, SC

#168 Feb 6, 2012
Bubba needs to get rid of Kirk and put Joe back in there,I would not let Kirk run my washing machine,he's an idiot....
wondering

Chattanooga, TN

#169 Mar 31, 2012
well anyone heard if capt kirk is still chief or was he pulled like all the other post on her about him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who has biggest boobs at dollar store 11 hr nobody 1
Crystal hoe Coffman Tue Hmm 1
Kayla Green AKA snitch Oct 16 Baby dad 1
Lisa Mccarter n Donald Green Oct 15 SMH 1
meth problem (Jan '14) Oct 15 Toby 8
Are Free Holiness Teaching False Doctrine? (Jun '14) Oct 15 Curious 19
police dept (Jan '11) Oct 12 Yeah 49

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance