PC FRIEND

Delphi, IN

#478 Jan 23, 2011
uhhu wrote:
<quoted text>that guy sounds like a real slob to me but maybe so was his mother a slob too.
Well nothing seems to change at Beaulieu, many people work so hard day in and day out yet there are those that have kissed ass to the top and management can't see through all that. I can't see how management, supervisors, department managers etc. can not set the example to others and show they are there for them and not comment "I'm just drawing a check until I retire" Well in my opinion Beaulieu needs to go ahead and give them that last check and let them retire and be glad to hopefully replace them with someone that has worked their way through the ranks and proven theirselves to be worthy of being a leader. I know there are those out there. Good luck to you.
BLAST

Hogansville, GA

#479 Feb 9, 2011
STM wrote:
Well hell folks they tell us were not producing enough yarn to meet payroll.When phillip came back to the plant he brought a man with him that does a whole lot of nothing, he paints without cleaning painting over dirt, lint and yarn without putting wet paint signs up and instead of firing Tom Kennedy when he sat around saying he was just drawing a check until he retires and did very little and Chucky Sartain for just not doing his job they replaced both of them and created new high paying salaried jobs for them. Boy talk about the buddy system.. Now because of the additional payroll created by those new jobs they say there going to have to cut hourly people to make up the difference. They have Todd Stone as the stm trainer whom trains nobody, he sits in the office most of the day, they need to put his ass on a line so he can train the operators and evaluate the operators they have Laura Guthrie’s job was reposted and she lost it to a Mexican and they let her job run out at the end of the year instead of creating a high paying salaried job for her the way they did for Tom Kennedy and Chucky Sartian, folks I hope she sues for discrimination. I’m glad they quit talking about BLAST I mean my god there no need in keeping that shit up when they have no intensions of going by it.
Man you have no clue. They brought the guy over to do cleaning because your lazy ass wouldn't do it when you were suppose to. Tom was replaced by Phillip Cooper because stress was getting to Tom. Chuck Sartain replaced Greg Williams Position. Todd Stone does sit in the office most of the day but if you walked in there at any given time you would see him either helping out the supervisor with their stuff or helping out the color analyst with their stuff. When he is not in there he is usually running lines on the fourth floor or pulling a cabinet for "YOU" so you will quit crying about your position runung bad. He does more work than anybody there if you asked me. you just don't see it. And yes he is over training in STM but he appoints trainers with the agreement of the shift supervisor to make sure trainees do get trained. but he cant help if everyone goes over his head and pushes him to sign them off early so they can have an extra body on a line. if he did get put on a line as your partner he would more than likey be running your line also because you can't operate a line worth a crap. so get your facts straight before you start trashing good people on here.
Blast Buster

Jasper, TN

#480 Feb 10, 2011
BLAST wrote:
<quoted text> Man you have no clue. They brought the guy over to do cleaning because your lazy ass wouldn't do it when you were suppose to. Tom was replaced by Phillip Cooper because stress was getting to Tom. Chuck Sartain replaced Greg Williams Position. Todd Stone does sit in the office most of the day but if you walked in there at any given time you would see him either helping out the supervisor with their stuff or helping out the color analyst with their stuff. When he is not in there he is usually running lines on the fourth floor or pulling a cabinet for "YOU" so you will quit crying about your position runung bad. He does more work than anybody there if you asked me. you just don't see it. And yes he is over training in STM but he appoints trainers with the agreement of the shift supervisor to make sure trainees do get trained. but he cant help if everyone goes over his head and pushes him to sign them off early so they can have an extra body on a line. if he did get put on a line as your partner he would more than likey be running your line also because you can't operate a line worth a crap. so get your facts straight before you start trashing good people on here.
OMG man apparently you’re the one who has no clue. That guy does a sorry ass job regardless of how lazy you think I am. Tom was replaced because he was not doing his job. Chuck Sartian was replaced because he was not doing his job. Greg Williams was not replaced several years ago when he quit because his job was not needed. The fact that they CREATED TWO new jobs for the two sorry ass people says a lot about the current management at Beaulieu who clearly don’t have their priorities straight. I wonder if Ralph Boe knows about these two newly created jobs created in the middle of his rolling rightsizing program trying to cut back on payroll, or the fact that the color analyst received a big raise after they took our raise back, another email informing him just may be in order. As far as Todd Stone,“helping out the supervisors”,“pulling a cabinet”,“more work than anybody”, BULLSHIT, trying to stick his nose in everybody else’s business is more like it. His job is a waste of payroll like the man cleaning and the two created high dollar ass kisser jobs. Man you have been under the desk to long. You need to get your head out of whoever’s ass and look up sometimes. They got us spread out so much nobody can operate worth a crap, sadly it’s is all about quantity again and quality gets thrown out the door, all so they can pay their buddies their high paying made up jobs until they put this plant out of business with their stupidity .BLAST my ass.
Del

Parrish, FL

#481 Feb 10, 2011
If you don't like it Quit because we can fill your spot anyday of the week. we have people that can operate circles around you. why don't you be honest with your self and put your name on here so everyone can know who is spreading lies about employees of Beaulieu. Come on now be strong and tell everyone your name. Del
stmer 2

Doerun, GA

#482 Feb 10, 2011
What about them giving fixer jobs to 2 people with combined senority of less than 3 years when benny and couple other guys with lots senority put in for it write ups not suppose count I think one was even experience at it but he gave it up before so understand their thinking there but still benny been there like 4-5 years and another guy like 5-6 years
Wondering

Chattanooga, TN

#483 Feb 10, 2011
stmer 2 wrote:
What about them giving fixer jobs to 2 people with combined senority of less than 3 years when benny and couple other guys with lots senority put in for it write ups not suppose count I think one was even experience at it but he gave it up before so understand their thinking there but still benny been there like 4-5 years and another guy like 5-6 years
Who got the fixer jobs
stmer 2

Salisbury, NC

#484 Feb 10, 2011
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Who got the fixer jobs
Paul n dude on nights all these operators need quit doing fixers jobs pulling cooling drums Iwas deemed safety hazard n doing shuttles n adjusting guides
angel in waiting

Dandridge, TN

#485 Feb 13, 2011
PC Friend wrote:
And who might that be?
this will be the only time that i ever reply ,this is very entertaining and funny ,i also understand that venting your feelings is a healthy thing but lets think about a therapist maybe or your hunny at home.these comments on a public forum like this can be pure gossip and if they are true does not God teach forgiveness? do we not also have room for continuous improvment?you should try setting an example for others to observe.i know many of the people spoken of here ,some for many many years and i feel that alot of these slanders are just not true.maybe if we all focus on doing our own job better we will be setting an example, a good one.furthermore look for inner peace, i suggest going to church somewhere on sunday and bowing a knee at the alter never hurt anybody.sometimes a simple kindness is the best medicine of all,Jesus forgave all can we not do the same?my wish for all of you is that your your heart will heal .
rock and roll

Jasper, TN

#486 Feb 14, 2011
angel in waiting wrote:
<quoted text>this will be the only time that i ever reply ,this is very entertaining and funny ,i also understand that venting your feelings is a healthy thing but lets think about a therapist maybe or your hunny at home.these comments on a public forum like this can be pure gossip and if they are true does not God teach forgiveness? do we not also have room for continuous improvment?you should try setting an example for others to observe.i know many of the people spoken of here ,some for many many years and i feel that alot of these slanders are just not true.maybe if we all focus on doing our own job better we will be setting an example, a good one.furthermore look for inner peace, i suggest going to church somewhere on sunday and bowing a knee at the alter never hurt anybody.sometimes a simple kindness is the best medicine of all,Jesus forgave all can we not do the same?my wish for all of you is that your your heart will heal .
Tell it like it is bro.
Happy

Jasper, TN

#487 Feb 22, 2011
stmer 2 wrote:
Well, Its apparent that the people ,whoever they are that got the Fixers jobs, Must have deserved it & are real good workers..Mayb their real good guys. Think??
someone that knows

Jasper, TN

#488 Feb 22, 2011
stmer 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Paul n dude on nights all these operators need quit doing fixers jobs pulling cooling drums Iwas deemed safety hazard n doing shuttles n adjusting guides
You must not know much about the machines,when you start messing with the guides and other things it changes tension on the line,but peoplpe dont know this, they just start messing with guides and things and blow the line up. Then wonder why its running so bad. Answer, let the fixers do their job and you operators do your job and quit being wannabes.
someone that knows

Jasper, TN

#489 Feb 22, 2011
stmer 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Paul n dude on nights all these operators need quit doing fixers jobs pulling cooling drums Iwas deemed safety hazard n doing shuttles n adjusting guides
ALSO dude on nights worked there for 10 years when it was really running bad, not 30 to 50 breaks a shift like now that people cry about, he done the REAL hard time there 300 plus a shift, all you whiney-bags need to keep your crying mouths closed and worry about your own business and you might be a fixer one day (doubt though crybabys dont get fixers jobs).
jack

Decatur, TN

#490 Feb 23, 2011
those who are wrighting about the man that is wieghting to retire i have know this man for 30 yrs he started out with nothing and maybe at times he can be a butt hole but you put yourself in his shoes he worked hard for that job from nothing so see how you feel at that age of 62 yrs old then ur lazy butt my have room to talk ps long time friend
sweet lady

Decatur, TN

#491 Feb 23, 2011
this is what i think about u ppl u need to grow up and get a life and ur just jealous cause u didnt have the balls to sign for the job and that they got it better than u so they also have a long hard rode to prove themselfs also u know they must have took that extra mile you didnt for example goig in when called and when it snows
Hey

Jasper, TN

#492 Feb 23, 2011
sweet lady wrote:
this is what i think about u ppl u need to grow up and get a life and ur just jealous cause u didnt have the balls to sign for the job and that they got it better than u so they also have a long hard rode to prove themselfs also u know they must have took that extra mile you didnt for example goig in when called and when it snows
Agree Lady.. Those new fixers are proly alot better workers than the cry-babys on here.
someone that knows

Jasper, TN

#493 Feb 24, 2011
stmer 2 wrote:
they didnt go by senority for a reason,just because you been there longer dont mean you know more. Example if someone that has been driving for 10 years has a wreck everytime thay drive and someone that has been driving 2 years has never had a wreck who would you ride with, see my point just because cause you been doing something longer dont mean your better at it.
someone that knows

Jasper, TN

#494 Feb 24, 2011
jack wrote:
those who are wrighting about the man that is wieghting to retire i have know this man for 30 yrs he started out with nothing and maybe at times he can be a butt hole but you put yourself in his shoes he worked hard for that job from nothing so see how you feel at that age of 62 yrs old then ur lazy butt my have room to talk ps long time friend
Im not talking about T K ive known him for 20 yrs and i agree with you on that subject.
sweet lady

Cleveland, TN

#495 Feb 24, 2011
they need to sweep under there on door step before they talk about others. I am just glad the men got a chance to show if they can do the job and I am sure they would demote them back to what they were doing bc i think they have done it before to ppl.
someone that knows

Jasper, TN

#496 Feb 25, 2011
sweet lady wrote:
they need to sweep under there on door step before they talk about others. I am just glad the men got a chance to show if they can do the job and I am sure they would demote them back to what they were doing bc i think they have done it before to ppl.
Yeah they have and if the guys that got the jobs cant do them they will be put back operating, i think the guy on night has only been back like 7 to 8 months and got one of the fixing jobs.Thats what makes the people mad on here. Benny pascal i know him and thats a joke he cant operate much less fix. i dont think they had alot to choose from.
Giggles

Jasper, TN

#497 Apr 23, 2011
Haha..Its funny Beaulieu...Soo any new gossip on Ho's or Fixers ,or Losers?? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Furniture store Thu TheDon 3
beaulieu snow policy Feb 25 ticked 3
bowling Feb 25 Bubba 2
meth in Bridgeport and sevenson Feb 24 crystalciffman 14
Jackson County Law Enforcement Feb 21 Sparrow 1
moody brick (Feb '12) Feb 20 Anonymous 34
Bama Sweets (Aug '14) Feb 20 bad 7
Bridgeport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web