leon,money players,contesting ,all ro...

leon,money players,contesting ,all rolled up into one big old pot..

Posted in the Bridgeport Forum

jerimah johnson

Trenton, GA

#1 Sep 2, 2012
leon i did think you had reasonable doubt, now i remove that thought.
you are being played, why cant you see this, dude all the money guys are doing is wasting your time and there money. do you really really think you can do anything contesting the election. you are looking like a person being played by others. leon you just throwed away 450 a month. think about it, the more of this nonsense you do the odds increase you will never ever be back in poltics. you have become a disgruntled voice no one pays attention to. become quite and hang low, let the election pass, right now your a sore thumb that just keeps getting bigger. dont forget the last time a election was contested, the judge laughed it out of court. the same will happen here. i have allready spoken to "someone' at the court house, it has become the laughing joke around there overnight. you money players, i can name you, leon talks you know, you have a beef with bubba. well you think this is going solve it. there is a saying a fool and his money are soon parted.
putting your money on leon to contest this election has putting you into this small little area. i think the people of bridgeport need to know whats happening and why we will never be nothing with back stabbing crap going on like this. oh yes, you money guys ill see a couple of you in church today. heres a thought why did you not give that money to the church instead of lets say for lack of better words. pissing in the wind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shellie Cagel Thu One bad mutha 5
Danny Winters Wed jj 8
Wallace Brothers arrested again !!!! Wed Keep it real 2
BAMA Up In Smoke Wed Bama defense atto... 8
Kayla pack Wed Blow me 2
John Earl Westmoreland (Aug '11) Wed Fierce 37
Wallace clan Tue PotCop 14

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance