First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious1

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 18, 2010
I just got in from the military looking for a girl I had a crush on for years and can't seem to find here. Anyone know where I can find Molly Sanders and does she still look as hot as when we were in school, I heard that she was divorced from Kiley and had lost her kids wanted to help her get back on track. I would do anything for that fine ass girl if she is still the same girl.
udntwantit

Trenton, GA

#2 Jul 18, 2010
dope head man dnt waste your time
Bportfinest

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Jul 19, 2010
I heard that she is good in the sack man, but she is living with a huge dopehead named Jacob Cunningham and she don't want her kids man or she would have them
asteroid

Hixson, TN

#4 Jul 19, 2010
one has to wonde if she isnt behind a lot of these forums trying to make herself sound hot, because she is ok but not all that and she ha aloooooot of baggage.
curious

Chattanooga, TN

#5 Jul 20, 2010
What type of baggage would you think she might have , I am told she has nothing to do with her kids now and hasn't even tried to get them through court but that might be a rumor don't know. She shouldn't have any baggage if that is true I know I was told the children's father supports them and makes a ton of money wish I could find a man like that. Hell most kids dads would have turned and run but I heard that he spent a ton of money and time to get custody of those kids. Well if Molly is what you want don't think there will be alot of competition.
AL boater

Chattanooga, TN

#6 Jul 23, 2010
Man this girl is crazy we were on the river beach she pulls up to everyones nice boat in a flatbottom with a rough looking guy, she was wearing cut off shorts and Bowie knife no kidding she pulls out the knife shows everyone and laughs while she is looking at everyone she is crazy. She is type of woman that would try and kill somebody I think I fell sorry for her EX husband she drove one to death and the other one she is driving crazy by not helping him out financially with the kids.
bportfav

Chattanooga, TN

#7 Jul 26, 2010
yeah this one definetly has some issues she can't get her life straight she drove her dad in the ground and broke him financially, this is sad used to be a good girl
Bu Worker

Chattanooga, TN

#8 Jul 27, 2010
I work with her and she looks great the days I get to work around her are what I look forward to. She has a great body and like most of us at work she likes pills so we have a lot to talk about. Just can't figure out why she stays with that loser boy friend Jacob Cunningham he is such a waste of time.
Thereis moretolife

Trussville, AL

#9 Jul 28, 2010
Bu Worker wrote:
I work with her and she looks great the days I get to work around her are what I look forward to. She has a great body and like most of us at work she likes pills so we have a lot to talk about. Just can't figure out why she stays with that loser boy friend Jacob Cunningham he is such a waste of time.
OMG...maybe Tony Duncan needs to push harder for random drug testing.....It is sad that people now days let their whole life revolve around pills and weed..There is more to life than that..What a bunch of losers
Bu Worker

Chattanooga, TN

#10 Jul 30, 2010
She is hot is all that matters
concernedparent

Jasper, TN

#11 Aug 2, 2010
Anyone know anything about this girl my son works with her and wants to date her?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Aug 3, 2010
she is quite popluar in the b-port / stevenson forums.
Thereis moretolife

Pell City, AL

#13 Aug 5, 2010
concernedparent wrote:
Anyone know anything about this girl my son works with her and wants to date her?
She is a dope head...dont let your let your son make that mistake and she is married to the biggest dope head in bridgeport....She is pretty but looks can be deceiving.
thinkabout it

United States

#14 Aug 5, 2010
Thereis moretolife wrote:
<quoted text>She is a dope head...dont let your let your son make that mistake and she is married to the biggest dope head in bridgeport....She is pretty but looks can be deceiving.
How do you know she is married to the biggest dope head in bridgeport?maybe you are one-looks CAN be deceiving remember?
35740gossip

Chattanooga, TN

#15 Aug 8, 2010
I heard she had genitile warts, so take your chance
whynot

Chattanooga, TN

#16 Aug 17, 2010
She came to Stevenson the other night, she said she was down here visiting her kids who knows, one thing I do kow is what haappened when we met up her man better keep her at home if she comes back wanting more that is what she will get.
for real

Chattanooga, TN

#17 Aug 18, 2010
This used to be one of my best friends, she hasn't even tried to get her kids back, her ex husband works all the time and takes great care of those kids, just wished Molly would grow up. I talked to her little boy the other day and he said he didnt even want to talk to his mom that is sad she used to be a good person, I guess after Kiley died she went off the deep end. People told me she was cheating on Kiley with Jacob anyone know if that is true?
Please

United States

#18 Sep 27, 2010
Kiley dying had nothing to do with Molly going off the deep end. How fitting that you could post some gossipy questions about Kiley's personal life on here on August the 18th..Kiley's birthday. I could care less what you have to say about Molly just have some respect for a wonderful person and let him rest in peace by keeping his name off your lips and out of forums!
for real

Chattanooga, TN

#19 Sep 29, 2010
Didn't know it was his Bday, sorry for that but she has really flipped don't understand how people just quit caring for their kids.
Good Advice

United States

#20 Sep 29, 2010
thinkabout it wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know she is married to the biggest dope head in bridgeport?maybe you are one-looks CAN be deceiving remember?
They say where there's smoke there's fire for a reason. She and Jacob are pretty well known and since this is such a small town, most people know whats going on with them most of the time. She was a really nice girl and I haven't seen her in a long time, but I wouldn't want my son to date her because there's too much risk and too little reward. Decide for yourself, these people are actually giving you good advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kim troutman homewrecker 7 hr ann 1
3 suspects arrested, 1 escapes meth bust in Ste... 15 hr tekkens 4
susie guess (Feb '13) Wed crystal 7
meth in Bridgeport and sevenson Wed FACTS 1
PI and Legion Drugs? (Jan '11) Oct 16 Bill Davis 90
Bridgeport Woman Charged With TennCare and Food... Oct 16 no surpise 1
Beaulieu HR manager fired!!! Oct 13 Stmntwisting 3
Bridgeport Dating
Find my Match

Bridgeport Jobs