Your Home blog: "Real Houswives of Ne...

Your Home blog: "Real Houswives of New York City"

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 13, 2009, titled Your Home blog: "Real Houswives of New York City". In it, Newsday reports that:

Real hamptons housewives Here's the latest shelter scuttlebutt on the new season of "The Real Housewives of New York City," starting Tuesday on Bravo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Brian Quinn

Budapest, Hungary

#1 Feb 13, 2009
There is nothing 'tacky' about Graceland. The KING's home is sacred and has been retained as it was when the great man was alive. I expect that Graceland will outstrip The White House for the amount of visitors within 5 years.

“Happy Guinness Christmas !”

Since: Dec 07

(J)ust (E)nd (T)he (S)eason

#2 Feb 13, 2009
who cares; a TV show about a bunch of rich trollops
sans

Dover, DE

#3 Feb 20, 2009
wanna apologize to the one married to the british guy---due to her always being a sweet person and just being herself
charnorm

AOL

#4 Jul 29, 2009
I wish the New York Housewives show would disappear. These women are so self serving. All they talk about fashion, who your seen with, what parties you go. I think Alex and Simon (other off a little bit) are the most real of the whole group. Betheney needs to stop winning about men. Jill stop being a note it all, and also enough with Zarin Fabrics. LuAnn, just because you are married to a Count means nothing. As far as the new ladies, these are a bunch of Bitches. This is the worse Housewive show since the New Jersey Show. It is nice to see people actually have a family life.
charnorm

AOL

#5 Jul 29, 2009
Corrrections: (Alex and Simon are off a little bit, but they love each other. I do not see a loving relationship with any of the others. I wish someone would buy Betheney a man, so she can so whinning all the time. Jill, you only married your husband for his money. You ladies had the nerve to make negative comments about the New Jersey Wives. You ladies need to take a really hard look in the mirror. The New York Houswives show should be cancelled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgehampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Nov 30 SMH 2,912
News Facts shed light on the folly of hoarding bulbs... (Jun '11) Nov 13 Moonbeam 4
News Trump demands Ginsburg resign for criticizing h... Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 21
News After losing suit against former boss at top me... Aug '16 Rev Cash Dollar 3
News The Latest: FBI expected to release Clinton doc... Aug '16 Fooling No One 1
News Longtime aide Huma Abedin like 'second daughter... Aug '16 Woof 1
News Studying abroad, U.S. students catch a wave in ... (May '15) May '15 Doc Savage 1

Bridgehampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgehampton Mortgages