Rudy Giuliani accosted in Hamptons, police say

Full story: Newsday 39
Former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani and his wife Judi Nathan at the New York Yankees Home Opener. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PR_Flack_In_Trai ning

Hawthorne, NJ

#26 May 25, 2009
This the price of being a celebrity. If you hang out in the Hamptons, stuff happens. If privacy is what Rudy craves, then perhaps he should vacation someplace where there is no media and rich patrons. Camping in the Poconos might be nice- same distance from NYC.
midwest

Columbia, MO

#27 May 25, 2009
I would never vote for Giuliani, but he has the same right as anyone else to walk down the street without being verbally or physically assaulted.
PR_Flack_In_Trai ning

Hawthorne, NJ

#28 May 25, 2009
midwest wrote:
I would never vote for Giuliani, but he has the same right as anyone else to walk down the street without being verbally or physically assaulted.
You are probably correct in the strictest legal sense. However, in terms of common sense, if you are a celebrity- you have given up your right to privacy. Perhaps Rudy might enjoy the Midwest.

By the way- I absolutely support Rudy's politics, but when somebody becomes a celebrity, goes to the Hamptons, people start posting stuff on Newsday about them, and worse....
aron pieman kay

Brooklyn, NY

#29 May 25, 2009
mr.mccluskey, you are a man of honor for standing up that windbag, rudy ghouliani!!!this snake is a war criminal in his war against the masses. he got amazon.com to suppress "homothug", which is a book about the dirt on rudy by my friend, aj weberman. i went to the democrats convention in denver to confront him with copies of the book at a repugnican meeting across town. the repugs were so upsert by the book; that caused them to use the cops to chase me off the lot!!1 however i got to shove it in his face as his van passes me.
anyway, keep up the good work in knocking roto rudy off his pedestal

aron pieman kay
pieman.org/rottenrudy.htm
Sensible One

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#30 May 25, 2009
There you go; another Michael Moore wannabe Liberal who knows nothing about politics and everything about hysterics. AND he lives with his mother-case closed.
showerman

Brooklyn, NY

#32 May 25, 2009
Shower For Punishment For Baaaad Rudy Ghouliani
Oh yeah

Fort Lee, NJ

#33 May 25, 2009
AlphaMale wrote:
I Know Who You Are wrote:
<quoted text>
Writing to yourself again?

<quoted text>
I can see you in my cross hairs!!
So bring it, little "man".

Or SHUT THEFUCK UP, FOAD.
Fried Spam

Mastic, NY

#34 May 25, 2009
John wrote:
Why on earth are there three threads with this title?
You're giving Giuliani far more attention than he deserves!
Thank You!!!!! I was thinking the same thing.
flaminazzhol

AOL

#35 May 25, 2009
Rudy was good at stopping the "squegee" menace that was plaging NYC.
drpt

Huntington Station, NY

#36 May 25, 2009
you should have smacked his lispin' combover over his piece of crap wife.
Chelle7822

Chicago, IL

#37 May 25, 2009
Were his children involved?
Dumas

Rosedale, NY

#38 May 25, 2009
i love rudy
HueyLong

Rosedale, NY

#39 May 25, 2009

Rudy will beat Patterson easily in 2010.
poconoweeze

Kunkletown, PA

#40 May 26, 2009
he sucked as mayor and way before. his claim to fame how many wives? he was mayor at 9/11. his fame. what a pig.
Not bloody likely

Fort Lee, NJ

#42 May 26, 2009
HueyLong wrote:
Rudy will beat Patterson easily in 2010.
Bring it.

Rudy's "record", Bernie Kerik, Rudy's kids and his former and current wives and Rudy himself will relegate Rudy to the dustbin of former candidates.

Exactly where he is now.

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#43 May 26, 2009
who cares; don't hang out at the Hampton's if you don't want anyone bothering you
Brian Fellow

Standish, ME

#44 May 26, 2009
Wow, the Hamptons are getting dangerous... when 69 year old men are walking the streets, clenching their fists with impunity, you know its time to move to the North Fork (where old bas turds know their place!)
LMAO

New York, NY

#45 Jun 1, 2009
poconoweeze wrote:
he sucked as mayor and way before. his claim to fame how many wives? he was mayor at 9/11. his fame. what a pig.
Rudy was the best mayor NY ever had. Nobody else even came close, and likely ever will.

He may not be a nice person, but he succeeded where others had tried and failed for decades.

To bad you can't distinguish between voting for someone because they're "nice", and voting for someone because you think they can get the job done.

So tell me, what was it that you loved so much about David Dinkins, you freakin moron?
criminal wingnuts

Fort Lee, NJ

#46 Jun 1, 2009
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Rudy was the best mayor NY ever had.
Only by the ultimate low standard of performance...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgehampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Benefits & Galas 20 hr Robert P 1
News Local craft brewers take on big beer 20 hr Frank D 2
Review: Vanderleigh Properties (Nov '08) Thu STAY AWAY 37
News James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Mar 17 Harold 2,866
Cable vision Mar 2 Martin74 1
News Former Stamford, N.Y. Mortgage Broker Arrested ... (Jun '10) Feb '15 Rose 4
News Community Reading Feb '15 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Bridgehampton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bridgehampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]