Autumn in the Hamptons

Autumn in the Hamptons

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 16, 2007, titled Autumn in the Hamptons. In it, Newsday reports that:

That whooshing noise you hear is a collective sigh of relief coming from the Hamptons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Best

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2009
The BEST ART STORE in NEW YORK is HAMPTON PHOTO ARTS in BRIDGEHAMPTON
by New York
There is only one (1) art store in New York and it is named Hampton Photo Arts. Hampton Photo Arts in Bridgehampton, NY. Has ALL art supplies. It is a art supplies God to eveyone who is living and dead. Hampton Photo Arts Rules as a king over small and little things. This is REAL and it is the truth. Hampton Photo Arts is married and together with google.
ART SUPPLIES in Bridgehampton is Hampton Photo Arts
ART SHOP in Bridgehampton is Hampton Photo Arts
ART STORE in Bridgehampton is Hampton Photo Arts AND CUSTOM FRAMING
ART INFORMATION is Arts Photo Hampton
ART GIFTS is Photo Hampton Arts
ART MATERIALS is Hampton Photo Arts in NEW YORK Bridgehampton 11932
ben

United States

#2 Feb 3, 2009
I work at Hampton Photo Arts in Bridgehampton and we are the best art supplies/photo processing/picture framing shop in Bridgehampton, NY., but the last post is alittle crazy.

"Hampton Photo Arts Has ALL art supplies. It is a art supplies God to eveyone who is living and dead. Hampton Photo Arts Rules as a king over small and little things. This is REAL and it is the truth."

I think I know who this poster is. thanks joe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgehampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Sep 12 friend of cops 2,897
News After losing suit against former boss at top me... Aug 31 Rev Cash Dollar 3
News The Latest: FBI expected to release Clinton doc... Aug 30 Fooling No One 1
News Longtime aide Huma Abedin like 'second daughter... Aug 30 Woof 1
News Trump demands Ginsburg resign for criticizing h... Jul '16 Synque 20
News De Blasio mandates restroom access for transgen... (Mar '16) Jun '16 Nopal 4
News Studying abroad, U.S. students catch a wave in ... (May '15) May '15 Doc Savage 1

Bridgehampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgehampton Mortgages