James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

Dec 16, 2011 Full story: International Business Times 2,865

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Full Story
harold schaefer7794

Brooklyn, NY

#2981 Aug 6, 2013
Excuse me. to.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2982 Aug 7, 2013
harold schaefer7794 wrote:
Hey, maybe we just listen to the Beatles?
idiot. there r more important things to thonk about.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2983 Aug 16, 2013
Did anybody notice that Gilgo sounds like GI Joe?
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2984 Aug 21, 2013
Nobody cares anymore?
Pink

Massapequa Park, NY

#2985 Aug 22, 2013
Did anybody notice that Gilgo sounds like GI Joe?
Interesting. Point? Relevance?
harold schaefer7794

Baltimore, MD

#2986 Aug 29, 2013
Pink wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Point? Relevance?
Wow, I really can't believe you didn't pick-up on this quicker Pinko? Or anyone else for that matter so don't feel bad or slighted! Rhyme! Eg. Gilgo-dildo-Gi Joe-El Cokemo! All serial killers from my research and you realize I'm an amatur probably have a mental,( of couse, emotional,) disorder. F.B.I. etc. stear clear of this area,( except for their own research-to stay ahead of course or on top, so to speak,) Simple reason being that most of the populous has the disorder subliminally,( or not,) but most of the populous are not killers. Rhymes or sound alikes as I like to phrase it sets these, " bastards, " off. Thanks for the input. Later.
Pink

Massapequa Park, NY

#2987 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text> Wow, I really can't believe you didn't pick-up on this quicker Pinko? Or anyone else for that matter so don't feel bad or slighted! Rhyme! Eg. Gilgo-dildo-Gi Joe-El Cokemo! All serial killers from my research and you realize I'm an amatur probably have a mental,( of couse, emotional,) disorder. F.B.I. etc. stear clear of this area,( except for their own research-to stay ahead of course or on top, so to speak,) Simple reason being that most of the populous has the disorder subliminally,( or not,) but most of the populous are not killers. Rhymes or sound alikes as I like to phrase it sets these, " bastards, " off. Thanks for the input. Later.
If it were only Gilgo where the bodies were found, you might kick that notion around. Being that you're in CA, you're not familiar enough with the area & how many locations were involved & what might connect them all besides the remains found. I think the person responsible is a sick, stupid killer & has made a mistake & will be caught. He might think he's gotten away with murder but his time will end sooner than he'd like.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2988 Aug 31, 2013
Pink wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were only Gilgo where the bodies were found, you might kick that notion around. Being that you're in CA, you're not familiar enough with the area & how many locations were involved & what might connect them all besides the remains found. I think the person responsible is a sick, stupid killer & has made a mistake & will be caught. He might think he's gotten away with murder but his time will end sooner than he'd like.
Do you think he was crashing off heroin? He was blacklisted with the dealers and could notget anymoreso he just up and killed himself? Notice how broadchested he appears in the photos? And he really had nothing to do with the murders and certain people? are using him as the muderer?
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2989 Aug 31, 2013
Pink wrote:
<quoted text>
So Pink why can't you tell what might connect them all aside from your above mentioned other items?
harold schaefer7794

Baltimore, MD

#2990 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text> So Pink why can't you tell what might connect them all aside from your above mentioned other items?
Also Pink, why hasn't anyone else that, " knew, " Jimmy and his " ways, " or any of the victims come forward with more info? This whole scam is orchastrated completely from the FBI.
harold schaefer7794

Miami, FL

#2991 Sep 13, 2013
What's with the dumb advertisement?
the gilgo dumper

Deer Park, NY

#2994 Oct 8, 2013
harold schaefer7794 is a complete crazy person. I was just looking up the Gilgo murders and found this thread. Harry get some help. You're replying to your own comments. Very strange. I would hope your being a troll but I really think your on drugs. Get some help and move on Columbo. Also your last reply was a month ago but my gut says your still looking at this page. BTW It was me!!!!
Pink

Brooklyn, NY

#2995 Oct 9, 2013
Sometimes I can't understand your comment as is the case here, asking "what's with the ad?" What ad?
What's with the dumb advertisement?
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2997 Oct 9, 2013
Pink wrote:
Sometimes I can't understand your comment as is the case here, asking "what's with the ad?" What ad?
<quoted text>
the dumb adv. on the bottom of my phone advertising apples, San Disk, horse radish n gorrilla stuff n a whole bunch of other stuff that no one gonna buy. Advertise condums so people like u won't be reproduced.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2998 Oct 9, 2013
Stay out of trouble. Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2999 Oct 9, 2013
Hey play the numbers on the text messaeg.ges7175. .
harold schaefer7794

United States

#3000 Oct 9, 2013
Hey, Look at it this way...Adam Lanza...just for a minute...was killed also by the killer n they just used him as the scape-goat.
harold schaefer7794

Brooklyn, NY

#3001 Oct 10, 2013
the gilgo dumper wrote:
harold schaefer7794 is a complete crazy person. I was just looking up the Gilgo murders and found this thread. Harry get some help. You're replying to your own comments. Very strange. I would hope your being a troll but I really think your on drugs. Get some help and move on Columbo. Also your last reply was a month ago but my gut says your still looking at this page. BTW It was me!!!!
explain yourself in simple terms numnuts.
harold schaefer7794

Brooklyn, NY

#3002 Oct 10, 2013
Yo ducko, if u r Gilgo killer why u not give up? Adam Lanza got new photo of him on thread. Look at his lips. He inly kill his Mom cause she sexually abuse him for years. How come forensics never telk us how long or big his co.k was?
harold schaefer7794

Jersey City, NJ

#3003 Oct 31, 2013
Yo , if u r Gilgo killer why u not give up? Adam Lanza got new photo of him on thread. Look at his lips. He inly kill his Mom cause she abuse him for years. come never us how l his was?
Can we please stick to the subject at hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgehampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Nancy Genovese Get Her Money Yet? LOLOLOLO... (Feb '11) Dec 14 Rich Giddens 9
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Police: Supervisor Scott Russell Involved in Si... Nov 22 tne martian 1
Adopting older kids: heavenly (Dec '06) Nov 19 edlacinski 4
$326 Million Mega Millions Jackpot Win Is Large... Nov '14 Ekkchai Ariyawong 1
'Pride' star Ben Schnetzer triumphs in U.K. Sep '14 Phyllis Schlafly ... 2
Police concerns plague changing Quogue (Jul '07) Sep '14 artistbynature 22

Bridgehampton News Video

Bridgehampton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bridgehampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bridgehampton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bridgehampton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST

ESPN12:35PM
Rolle wants to finish his career with Giants
ESPN 2:28 PM
Revis: Rex's shaky status with Jets is 'sad'
Bleacher Report 3:02 PM
Michael Vick Reportedly Has Paid off Almost Entire $17.8M Debt Owed to Creditors
NBC Sports 4:27 PM
Revis heads back to MetLife Stadium as Jets' enemy - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 6:03 PM
New England Patriots vs. New York Jets Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick