James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

Dec 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: International Business Times

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Comments
2,721 - 2,740 of 2,855 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19
harold schaefer 7794

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Stop hacking my phone.
Mimi

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Yo. You all got to Kool down. Harold spend half his life playing word games. He teach us. When we was only 4 or 5 we watch his flips. How about we get together n give him what he want!
harold schaefer 7794

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Thanks Mimi. Last book flip blow my mind. Think spinash.I gonna stop hanging out with you crazy moviestars. Asssssssswhippppeee Adam on 5 computers. Accidently? Hack into KGB stuff. I don't think it was accident? They guided him. Led him. University. Phalms 130-Bible. Koran-page 28. Out of the depths I have cried unto thee, O Lord. I off milk. Little soda. Tap water o.k. sleep with Bible on stomach. No puke. No pain. Adam Landzsa not learn his lessons properly. Why babies? Who are so innocent + loving? Satan!
harold schaefer 7794

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Mofo Adam. Why babies? KGB! Wait untill next War.
harold schaefer 7794

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I no read minds. Cause i no go that way. I do book flips. I invented game. " They, " finnally send Kool. Too late. O.k. Too late. Adam hack into C9M. O.k. TGC...total global control. Or Total Global Control! I already think it thru. Later.
harold schaefer 7794

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Stupid moderator. 55 IQ. U tak 20 years to tell me IT come thru eyes. DAV give me free glasses. Guy down street dead. I get 20 thousand SSD. Pay my bills. Been there, done that. Thank God. What else you waiting to tell me? Hey, where Courios?
Rain

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

No, snow!
harold schaefer 7794

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Yo, Rain! What you saying? Flip Time. What wrong with falling in love?
harold schaefer 7794

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Hey. Where Curious? Adam on crack. Bissett on, I don't know? Who on What? This and That!:-) two little baby boy twins on McDonalds. O.K. I played with you. In the Bible there is McD's. Watch this next flip. Think French Fries.
harold schaefer 7794

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

O.K. So it wasn't McD's. IT was King. I figure that mean BurgerKing? Comment? Squirt! I know what on his mind. He hungray, broke? No want sandwich. Want a few dollars. Who the duck still playing drumbeats? Anybidy got some burlap bags?
harold schaefer 7794

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Assswippppppee moderator no post my last text message. What? And i sorry u miss last flip. Blame it on moderator. Later. P.S. Moderater no know genius.
harold schaefer 7794

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

So. I get others off my posts. Hermafrodite. What the duc i know? Whete Scooter? She wonder.? I go to school. Herm-aphrodite? Half boy-half girl? What gives? I 63. Never seen that. Met 10, 000 people. Gambled. Played pool. What gives? Adam had Momma issues. Shoot her 4 times in head. Perfect aim? Press full of it. Once in head with so powerful bullet is enough to knock head off. No room to do any more damage. Press full of it. KGB.
harold schaefer 7794

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Hey, i just read The biebz punched out one of his bodyguards. Seems to me could have depending who was on top? Later. Ha, ha.
Bill

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

This was an interesting post for information about this incident until this lunatic sabotaged the discussion.
harold schaefer 7794

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Bill wrote:
This was an interesting post for information about this incident until this lunatic sabotaged the discussion.
Hi Bill. What discusion? Last post on Bissett, thread by the way, was 6 monts ago before me approx. I don't know how to get on FB or Titter. Hey I just do a book flip about Adam Lansza. It land on page 46+47. Sentences Freddy Kruger possesed Adam. And sentcene on second page last senrences. After Adam killed his mother, sentence say, " i felt her sperit leave her body and i leaned over and hugged her tight as i tried to wish her back to life."look up book, A novel by D. Get Low. 46+47pages. Later. And Bill-I feel your name is Fran really.
harold schaefer 7794

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

So now we have more to think about and analize. Use a little common sense. Adam hack into snuff that sets him off. We don't know about his sex life, nobody talking. Father gone. Brother out of house also. He only with mother. She may have read?Watcher in the Eyes. No natural male bonding in home anylonger. He autisic mildly. New book, " They Watch What I See. " This is pure speculation on my ignorant part? They have mother and brother's computers. Detective work is step by step. Songs and movies for years introduce education. Do You See What I See is one example..Superman movie with Lois Lane flying in his arms..." Can you read my mind? " she thinks to herself stareing into Superman's face. She love him is obvious association. So it Superman who only one reads minds? Boulderdash! Old Gypsy woman where I live reads minds. I prove that by going to her as a whim once. Wow! Press reports now pro-psychiatrists and Anti-Catholic with Adams past. Later.
harold schaefer 7794

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I meet River Phoenix family and friends years ago and we playing, head games with each other for all these years but we understand sense emotions, etc. We no hurt each other. Adam was autisic mildly,( obvious not totally-we've seen those poor soles before,) as he drove his mother's car. Maybe he wanted his own car??? We all know how offsring can be with wanting cars. Someone taught him how to drive? She taught him how to use weapons! Who play witj Adam's mind? KGB! He on crack. I didn't tell Bill about book flip also say this. It on page 46. He into Satanism. Press and blogs, etc. leading us in these stories and explanations. Did he obtain mother's pharmasuticals??? Neighbor's??? Street trash??? I find many different pharmasuticals tossed into street all too often. Book flip also talk about Freddy Kruger killing Blacks. Where Adam find Black people in Newtown? Besides Adam white. Oh one moment please. I have to do an additional book flip now. Go to a commercial while I flip. Page 46 use slang term for Black people. Hold on! Later.
harold schaefer 7794

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Hi. Book flip correct me. Adam was't a little bastard Neanderthal. But early Cromagdin bastrd! Little retarded bastard go against all God's basic humanities. The Sandi-hook babies wers not aborted, thank God. later.
harold schaefer 7794

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Advertisement before they changed it a few moments ago advertised about getting job. Did Adam's mother insist it time for him to go to work? Man who own deli by me have 5 children. Oldesy 19 in cullage. Younest still in baby carriage. Oldest boy work in Computer store. Father have 2 bizznesses and mucho real estate. He a gem of a man. Point, why computer genius Adam not get connected to a job in computer store? Father could have got him placed. Mother also. Whole thing make no sense. You figure. Even if Adam was variously disordered, employee of computer store could use Adam as example of computer genius. How come father + mother not get him into commercial bissness in Hollywood doing t.v. Commercials or in new york? Hollywoodies know how to handle tempermentally, " different, " personalities! Make no sense to me. Make no sense to me. " Same As It Ever Was. " Same As It Ever Was. " 39 seconds into song word. Q.
Neil Snodgrass

Woodhaven, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Harold, may have been, double suierside? Murder case too.?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Bridgehampton News Video

•••
Bridgehampton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bridgehampton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••