Hamptons photographer disputes Madonn...

Hamptons photographer disputes Madonna paparazzi claim

There are 106 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 19, 2009, titled Hamptons photographer disputes Madonna paparazzi claim. In it, Newsday reports that:

A photographer who captured images of Madonna after a horseback riding accident in Bridgehampton is disputing the account of the star's publicist, who accused paparazzi of jumping out of the bushes and spooking the singer's horse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Omar

Bronx, NY

#2 Apr 19, 2009
[quote]"As far as I'm concerned, the only photographer present when the accident happened was Steven Klein," Madonna's host, Hinton said Sunday.[/quote]

Uhh, I think you have it backwards. Great job proofreading!
Cynthia

Nyack, NY

#3 Apr 19, 2009
Clearly Madonna should stay off horses. They throw her for a reason. Horses are sensitive, intelligent animals and do not like being touched by disease-ridden, slutty, trashy trollops.
BadCheck

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2009
She was hurt trying to jump back over the SHARK she jumped over ten years ago.
Ca mu na t Disorganizer

Newtown, CT

#5 Apr 19, 2009
Cynthia wrote:
Clearly Madonna should stay off horses. They throw her for a reason. Horses are sensitive, intelligent animals and do not like being touched by disease-ridden, slutty, trashy trollops.
Horses also can't stand the stench of rotten fish.
who cares

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Apr 19, 2009
why does this crap even make news????
jolie

Kew Gardens, NY

#7 Apr 19, 2009
its sad comentary on her kabbalah faith that she feels she has to lie and blame. She feel from a horse. yeah? so do lots of people. She didn't grow p riding, and even if she did, she is 50...umm lots of people fall..she is not a goddess no matter what she thinks. she is vunerable like everyone else. what is so sad, again, is that her faith has taught her nithing about humility and truth...or she doesn't want to absorb those truths. where is your integrity madge.....? are you telling yor children to tell the truth? telling david to tel the turth..? are you really a better parent than david's father?
fun

Hollywood, FL

#8 Apr 19, 2009
fun

Hollywood, FL

#9 Apr 19, 2009
Angelou

San Antonio, TX

#10 Apr 19, 2009
If this is true the photographer must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Just put a loved one on that horse (i.e. your mom) and then some idiot trying to make a buck off your loved one jumping out of the bushes and scaring the sheisa out of the horse.
Ella

Monson, MA

#11 Apr 19, 2009
Is there anything on this planet that Hoo-ahh won't ride?
N Obody

Vancouver, Canada

#12 Apr 19, 2009
Papparazzi are creeps lower than pond scum. As an amateur photographer I am sickened by their antics and lack of respect for the subject model.
fred

Hackensack, NJ

#14 Apr 19, 2009
Is it true the horse was named A-roid
fred

Hackensack, NJ

#15 Apr 19, 2009
Heard the horses name was A-roid and didn't like stale fish...
Jerry Ulibarri

AOL

#16 Apr 19, 2009
Omar wrote:
[quote]"As far as I'm concerned, the only photographer present when the accident happened was Steven Klein," Madonna's host, Hinton said Sunday.[/quote]
Uhh, I think you have it backwards. Great job proofreading!
You read it wrong, Omar. It's the photographer, Hinton speaking. He said "As far as I'm concerned, the only photographer present was Steven Klein, Madonna's host".
Jerry Ulibarri

AOL

#17 Apr 19, 2009
I think many posters have missed the main point:

If a photographer had been responsible for the "accident", where are his photographs?

Do you people know what pictures of Moldonna falling off her horsie would bring?

That dude would have blasted through 100 frames.

There was no photographer around. She's lying.
Alex

Oudenaarde, Belgium

#19 Apr 19, 2009
This guy shoul be in jail.
dickie

Nyack, NY

#20 Apr 20, 2009
Even the horse knew that Madonna is the ALWAYS the one that gets mounted.
Gibbs

Huntington, NY

#22 Apr 20, 2009
Funny how the ambulance that picked her up is nicknamed, "Marge", by the dept's vollies. Drop the r. Change it to a d. I believe it's being voted on as official business at the next dept meeting.
slurpeeman

Lorton, VA

#23 Apr 20, 2009
Who cares? Didn't Madonna used to be a pop star? If I were interested in some batty old lady falling down, I'd have my mother over more often.
Bear

Laurel, MD

#24 Apr 20, 2009
The pap have to understand that the continual dogging of these folks is tantamount to stalking. Its only going to be a matter of time before someone shoots one of these vultures in what they consider to be self defense. The sad part is that mnay folks would probably schedule time to have photo's done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgehampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops: Hampton Bays man fatally stabbed (Jul '07) Feb '18 Bellhelll 286
News Living in ... Tuckahoe, N.Y. Feb '18 Alfred Mariani 1
News Lynbrook PD: Prostitution Arrests at Capri, Ide... (Feb '13) Jan '18 Confused 10
News Southampton Town Police reports (Feb '09) Jan '18 Mel Brooks 6
News Schools chief ousted in East End row (Feb '06) Oct '17 oysterponds taxpa... 31
Security and Loss Prevention in the Hamptons (May '17) May '17 Eastern Security 1
News Studying abroad, U.S. students catch a wave in ... (May '15) May '15 Doc Savage 1

Bridgehampton Jobs

Personal Finance

Bridgehampton Mortgages