Golf course members help fund legal d...

Golf course members help fund legal defense

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Aug 20, 2008, titled Golf course members help fund legal defense. In it, Newsday reports that:

The accused killer of a Suffolk County corrections officer is having his legal defense bankrolled by more than a dozen members of the elite golf course where he worked as a caddie, his lawyer said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

How Could They

Coram, NY

#1 Aug 21, 2008
How could anyone help this animal in ANY way at all. He murdered a man and no matter the circumstances, he showed absolutely no regard for human life as people watched him choke this man to death for almost 2 minutes straight. These out of touch rich ba$tards need a reality check. I wonder if they'd be trying to raise money for Oddone if he had murdered one of the clubs family members?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgehampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From ice cream to condos and townhouses, develo... 48 min Mark K 8
News James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Sat Harold 2,882
News Gigi Hadid may be wearing Joe Jonas's shirt dur... Jul 30 diana 1
News New Apartments Close To Opening In Crestwood Se... Jul 22 GetOffMyScreen 1
News Studying abroad, U.S. students catch a wave in ... May '15 Doc Savage 1
Fire Warning for Suffolk County starting May 13... May '15 GUEST 1
News Hamptons Million-Dollar Homes Bolster Real Esta... May '15 GUEST 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgehampton Mortgages