FEMA Opens Recovery Center in Bridge ...

FEMA Opens Recovery Center in Bridge City

There are 2 comments on the KFDM-TV Beaumont story from Sep 18, 2008, titled FEMA Opens Recovery Center in Bridge City. In it, KFDM-TV Beaumont reports that:

As of Thursday, September 18, 2008, FEMA has a Mobile Emergency Registration Center located at the Bridge City High School, 2690 Texas Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFDM-TV Beaumont.

Sharon_ Flippin- Ar

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2008
My husbands sister and brother-in-law are staying with us in Arkansas. they lived on Dugas in BC. Wondering how that area is doing and if FEMA will bring travel trailers in so they can return home and start to get their house in order. they received 2ft or more in house and most everything is ruined.....
Shelli - ClarksvilleTN

Ardmore, TN

#2 Sep 23, 2008
Looking for information on step-sons mother , brother and sister. Veronica Holland, Hannah Allen and Jacob Holland, if anyone knows anything it would be helpful. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridge City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women Feb 3 Horny 3
Monica N Page daughter of Kathy Page (Jun '12) Jan 30 santamonica18 2
Vidor is a horrible trashy place (Jun '12) Jan 26 Delores shepple 55
News Ivalyn Ann Anderson Jan '18 Kay Buie-Nelson 1
torby reklamowe torby papierowe (Jun '13) Jan '18 Stasi Pigzzzz 8
Tony (Mar '07) Jan '18 1Victorious365 2
Central heating unit... Jan '18 Gilgillespie 1

Bridge City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance