Bridge City ISD returns to school, no...

Bridge City ISD returns to school, normalcy after Ike

There are 1 comment on the Orange Leader story from Oct 9, 2008, titled Bridge City ISD returns to school, normalcy after Ike. In it, Orange Leader reports that:

Amidst the rubble in the neighborhoods, it was all smiles and school work Wednesday in Bridge City schools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orange Leader.

roja

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2008
Yes we are glad to be back in school! Go Big Red !
However, the Sims campus is completly destroyed and the portable buildings are suppose to be in the parking lot of the high school for the duration of the school year. They have to walk to another campus for lunch, they have no phones, limited a/c units and the kids have to bring their own water bottles. It was a sad sight watching the usually resilient kids struggle to concentrate on school amongest the debris and it really breaks my heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridge City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 hr Farting 766
News Searching the past (Apr '10) Thu Down farts 5
Can Anyone Help me find out what this song is?? Jul 14 MUSICHELP 1
wells spring bank hacked!! Jul 1 Mr_Changing_banks... 1
jewell robbins (Aug '06) Jun '15 dollardog 2,252
News Beaumont Police Officer found guilty of DWI Jun '15 JAMESCAATFISH2011 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridge City Mortgages