roja

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Does anyone know if there are any resources to get donated toys. we have two kids, no toys in the house, as i am sure most of you do. We are both out of work and all I see are drop off sites for donations but how do you qualify or request for these children in BC with bare rooms for christmas?
BC mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

I have asked the same question but no one seems to know. If you hear anything post it I know many moms that want to know.
ROJA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

Sundat Bile Giveway
ROJA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

summer dike giveway
sunday in little ceasers parking lot they
will be giving away bike to children in BC between 2-4pm must have valid id and children present.
2Boys

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

What Little Ceasers parking lot? The one here in BC? Thanks for the info!
2Boys

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

The Church of Christ Disaster Relief (community center in BC)is helping with Christmas too. If you register with them they ask for the children's info and wish list. They are also having a Cristmas party this Sat 12.20.08 from 4p-8p. They will have Dinner and gifts for kids!
Rufus Martin

Jasper, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

I received an email telling a remarkable story of a Dallas church that came to the BCISD and gave out gifts to children and even $10.00 to each high school student. If so, how wonderful. It was originally written according to the email by Melanie Toups of the Nederland ISD.
Kerry Mysac

Lumberton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Rufus Martin wrote:
I received an email telling a remarkable story of a Dallas church that came to the BCISD and gave out gifts to children and even $10.00 to each high school student. If so, how wonderful. It was originally written according to the email by Melanie Toups of the Nederland ISD.
It was gifts to the younger kiddos,$10 to each middle school student, and BC hoodies to the high school students.
tamiband

Coldwater, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2008

Actually all of my kids ended up with hoodies<ages 5,11&18> The youngest 2 both ended up with a bag full of nice new toys and pajamas. Much thanks to this church, it meant so much to the kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridge City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr brad 22,261
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr fubar 17,838
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 7 hr Wow Wee 662
Are Some Houston Pain Clinics Prescription Pill... (Feb '08) Tue Liz-Lutz 160
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
Vidor is still a racist town and it is very tra... (Dec '12) Aug 24 Mutant Miscreant 58
•••
•••
•••

Bridge City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bridge City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bridge City News, Events & Info