Briceville man arrested at indoor pot...

Briceville man arrested at indoor pot-growing operation

There are 21 comments on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from Aug 26, 2008, titled Briceville man arrested at indoor pot-growing operation. In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

A man is in jail after deputies searching a house in Briceville said they found him with more than 100 marijuana plants growing inside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Crystal

Deer Lodge, TN

#21 Jul 6, 2011
Julie McKamey wrote:
I agree, there is some good people from Briceville, but their all DEAD now. All that's there now is Skanks, Hoes, Thief's and Queers.

I live in Briceville, and I am not a skank, hoe, theif or queer, I can't say much about other people here, because I don't know everyone, but what I can tell you is just because there are a few rotten apples in the bunch doesnt mean, the whole batch is ruined. My family doesnot recieve welfare, and it doesnt mean your any less a person if you do recieve assistance, I agree some people abuse the system, and that is a shame. But what is more shameful is how people come on this website and throw stones. Judge and you shall be judged, my reccomendation is that you all pick up your bible and read it. I pray for your children,if you have been blessed with them, that they arenot as ignorant as you.And to Jim, if your parents did such a great job, have you forgotten the morals and values that they instilled in you? I think they would be very disappointed that you look down on people the way that you do, and would probaly want to tan your hind for such behavior, because folks from that generation believed firmly in Hard work and humility. They were humble people, who helped there neighbors rather than bash them.Maybe we should all take a lesson from them!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Briceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tolerant Liberals intolerant of others 13 min Just Saying 9
pilot manager 1 hr Cun Fuzed 3
Time for a new Mayor and City Council? (Apr '11) 1 hr Legion 20
Libral demos ripping stickers off cars 1 hr Big Dan 10
First and last tavern 1 hr lmao 44
Oak Ridge Nudes 1 hr Big Dan 11
Amanda Smith\ Amanda Woods 1 hr candy 58

Briceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance