Briceville man arrested at indoor pot...

Briceville man arrested at indoor pot-growing operation

There are 21 comments on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from Aug 26, 2008, titled Briceville man arrested at indoor pot-growing operation. In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

A man is in jail after deputies searching a house in Briceville said they found him with more than 100 marijuana plants growing inside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Sep 28, 2008
This is typical for the welfare kids in Briceville
So many are almost illerate, as were their parents
I was born and raised in Briceville by very honerable and hard working parents, theyshowed me so much love and I was their life. they taught me right from wrong. So many of the kids I grew up with had parents who were just drunks and cared about no one but their selves. My parents are gone now, but i will forever be gratelful for the love and teachings they gave me.
get it right

Fort Campbell, TN

#2 Sep 28, 2008
Ok, you start off by saying "This is typical for the kids in Briceville" then you go on to say that you yourself was born and raised in Briceville by your parents......Here's a little advice from a "Briceville kid." You spelled illiterate, grateful, and honorable wrong. "I" should be capitalized, "theyshowed" needs a space between they and showed, and also, your sad attempt at "themselves" was funny, you mispelled "their selves" you should've first changed their to them and then made it a compound word. You go on to say that so many of the kids you grew up with's parents were drunks....Sure you weren't one of those kids?
got burnt

Fort Campbell, TN

#3 Sep 29, 2008
lmao, u go "get it right"!!!!
Jim

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Sep 29, 2008
You must be one of the welfare kids raised in Briceville. Always looking for a free ride.
get it right

Fort Campbell, TN

#5 Sep 29, 2008
Looking for a free ride?????Your not worth my time.....
Daddy

Nashville, TN

#6 Sep 29, 2008
I'm not from Briceville, but I know many fine people from that community. Briceville has people who irresponsible but so does Clinton, Lake City, Andersonville and even Knoxville.
get it right

Fort Campbell, TN

#7 Sep 29, 2008
My point exactly "daddy", at least someone has some sense around here...
hey

United States

#8 Oct 1, 2008
hey
city girl

Rogersville, TN

#9 Nov 22, 2008
well let me say i grew up in briceville for a while they were some good people. but like jim his shit has never stanked lol..yea right i remember if u didnt have much and u sturggled to make it in life then u were shit...but if u drove fine cars and had money then oh u was the thing happened in briceville..jim just got lucky a cop lmao...and some kids that grew up on welfare have more respect for humans than him..
joe

Alameda, CA

#10 Mar 6, 2010

I know who this Jim is,if he knew who you little shit-heads were he would kick your fat ass.I grew up in Briceville also and I got the hell out and had my own business in Ca. for a lot of years, I still come back home to see if anybody has left to better them self. Also we can miss spell all the words we want.
Jim

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Mar 18, 2010
I would just like to know some of you intelligent
people. You sound just like I described you, welfare addicts, always wanting something for nothing. I don't have the greatest grammer in the world, but I was never afraid to work for what I wanted. There were some wonderful and successful people who grew up in Briceville. I think anyone who was offended by post was like I described from a welfare family, and just found that to be the proper way of life. Cheers Jim
hum

Hendersonville, TN

#12 Apr 4, 2010
Why make fun of people from Briceville? I would say alot of those people can't help their raising. I do agree most of the people there don't have a very good education and low self esteam. Instead of putting them down. Try reaching out to help them.
Asking Why

Demopolis, AL

#13 Apr 12, 2010
I have lived in Briceville all of my life. So why when it comes to Briceville does everyone always have to compare? It's just a small town and there are many like it in this crazy nation we live in! Like "Daddy" said, there are people like this everywhere. Not just in East Tennessee, and trust me there a lot worse places. It's just useless drama that no one will try to do anything about but run their mouths! "Hum" has a great point! Why not reach out and help them instead of running them into the ground and continuing to let the reputation of a beautiful place like Briceville be ran into the ground with it!
tngirl

Hendersonville, TN

#14 Apr 12, 2010
Briceville is a beautiful place here in E TN and has alot of history to it. The people that I've met from Briceville are alittle more country and not up to par on the trendiest things the world has to offer. I have to say they are some of the kindest human beings I know and would do anything for you that they could. There are some that are just no good and would do anything to get over on you, but thats everywhere in world we live in so don't judge them all alike because they live in Briceville. Thanks and have a good day peeps.
Happy-go-lucky

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Apr 21, 2010
Not everybody in Briceville is a bad person and some ppl can't help what kind of family they come from. U can't chose your parents, they're good and bad ppl everywhere, so why judge. Who are we to judge anyways??
Happy-go-lucky

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Apr 21, 2010
Olus what does all that have to do with somebody growing pot, thats the headline of this topic.
Happy-go-lucky

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Apr 21, 2010
I meant "plus" ^
coalfieldgrandma

Fort Campbell, TN

#18 Feb 8, 2011
my husband was from briceville he is now deceased but there are alot of good people there and i would trust some of those people there more than i would trust people with a higher education or the so called people who "made it out". People who say if i ever get out of here i would never go back well if that is true let the people in briceville alone you did not care then and you dont care now if you did then since you have made it so big now then you would help your home community.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19 Feb 8, 2011
I agree, there is some good people from Briceville, but their all DEAD now. All that's there now is Skanks, Hoes, Thief's and Queers.
doesnt matter

United States

#20 Mar 18, 2011
I hate stupid people b-ville still has good people if people would start something for the kids that live there it might help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Briceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Norris Property Tax (Jun '16) 44 min Haters 18
Blalocks 1 hr Kayla A 4
Mayor Chris Mitchell to Resign? 1 hr PIC 102
how is josh lowe-pica? 2 hr Justice 6
Trumps not our President 3 hr Media watcher 11
Justin Whalen (Jan '14) 8 hr yeah 11
mexican jokes 10 hr Crapper King 12

Briceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance