#1 Apr 14, 2011
Does he really work for the law or what
gosh

United States

#2 Apr 23, 2011
He is in jail
know
#3 Apr 25, 2011
If he does im sure its only to get himself out of something. Ive heard alot of bad stuff about that guy. Went to school with him but havent seen him in a while. Is he still married to that girl nicole?
just sayin

United States

#4 Apr 26, 2011
They are still married but not together which I think is a good thing and nicole is a good girl
yeah
#5 Apr 26, 2011
Yeah went to school with her but hadnt seen her in a few years. She was always real nice. How in the world did she end up with him anyway. Hes such a bad guy. Wouldnt trust him at all.
just sayin

United States

#6 Apr 27, 2011
Im not sure how they got together but like I said im glad they aren't together anymore
yeah
#7 Apr 27, 2011
Yeah glad she got away from him. Hes nothing but trouble.
Best Foot Back

Spring Hill, TN

#8 Apr 27, 2011
Any kin to Pam, a school teacher?
dont know
#9 Apr 28, 2011
Dont know about that. Hes a horrible person. Nothing but trouble. Glad she got away from him. Heard horrible stuff about him. Thats the best she couldve done was get away from him.
whatever
#12 May 1, 2011
Heard about him running from the cops. I hope they catch him soon. That would be a favor to the community. Im surprised thats all they have on him. He deserves everything he gets. My family would never hide me out. They dont want to end up in jail too. They should be in trouble as well as him. You can run but you cant hide. He isnt far he wouldnt leave his home town. Hope he is caught soon. He deserves it for all the crap he has done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Briceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart employee 1 hr Just curious 1
Russell Barker for Sherriff? 2 hr Lake Bum 42
Anderson co.jail site 3 hr jesse 4
Redneck invasion 3 hr Just Saying 8
Joana Braden 6 hr Joann braden 31
2 men from briceville that beat a woman and d... 8 hr TRJ 3
Lisa Pebley 8 hr Sam 6

Briceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance