pill head linda

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

this woman keeps talking about people getting pills and she is the biggest pill head in Tennessee, she gets 300 roxies 30's takes some sells some talks about little kids she is friends with Maddie Dunlap and Nancy Seiber if that tells you any thing Nancy lets her talk about her grand children and don't say a thing to her there best buds, that must be where Julian got all those drugs he went to jail for, and this Linda woman has a child molester in her home and her neighbors don't know it and she is crazy
SOMEONE

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

I BET SHE GETS THE PILLS FREE AT A PAIN CLINIC. ANOTHER WELFARE BITCH.
SOMEONE

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

I bet she gets the pills free at a pain clinic. Just another welfare bum.
PROOF FOR THE POLiCE

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

I will NOT respond to a word you say I am telling you facts.....Keep it up all this is so good for me to give to the Police AND the Judge in the 4th Circuit Court here in Knoxville and now I have let it go and let it go but someone just has so much free time on their hands that they will not get a life and leave mine alone, Oh and Nah Nope I am not on Welfare nor a Bitch nor a Bum I pay my bills and as for How much medicine I get really is not your business and ha that many eh dang thats all? Heck you need to get with the other one that states I get more than this ha ha such a looser you are but I am sure the Judge that gave me the ORDER OF PROTECTION ALSO STATED NO ONE THAT KNOWS JOHN CHRISTOPHER HABARTA IS ALLOWED TO CONTACT ME EVEN IF I WAS TO SAY I FORGIVE HIM THE JUDGE RUKED HE IS NOT ALLOWED NEAR ME PER THE JUDGE IF YOU WANT I CAN AND WILL POST THE DOCKET NUMBER, God bless and Oh Sandy is NOT a Preacher and I have NEVER been asked NOT to do Prison Ministry, I do it when I deem fit to do so, and also Steve and Sandy are no longer Pastors of Trinity Chapel so get all your facts right such ignorant people trying to threaten people just that :Hide behind a computer" Oh and Thanks for continuing to call my house I have the copy to bring to the Police, And NO pictures were taken in the court room and ha ha ha me pick up a 200 pound wheelchair pleaseeeee you are on some serious Mental medications which one is it Halcyon or Lithium it does have side effects. Oh and I heard you two went to attempt to go to Hardin Valley again, Heard you failed well honestly seen you failed and Dawn you did not even go this summer to get your free money talk about using the Government to get a free ride. Oh well see you in court real soon for I am sick of you sitting behind a computer and slandering and making up stories without facts, Oh and STALKING IS AGAINST THE LAW, And Our Landlord KNOWS who lives here and what is behind all of our lives come on and post whatever you want I will make it plain for the last time STALKING IS AGAINST THE LAW. Goodbye

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Briceville Discussions

Search the Briceville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hackworth's Chamber Forum Fiasco 12 min Truth 15
Charlene 31 min Sam 1
javis phillips 36 min sand 1
jarvis phillips 40 min sand 1
carol phillips 44 min sand 12
getting a charge expunged 1 hr Nope 15
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Julia 139,021
•••
•••
•••
•••

Briceville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Briceville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••