IMHO

United States

#42 Aug 27, 2012
Big Al Pierce wrote:
IMHO needs to go live in Gamble Valley because it's a wonderful place to live!
Poor Al, are you needing a friend to go to the valley with you hon? Poor lil guy just too scared.
r u serious

Mclean, VA

#43 Oct 16, 2012
Big Al Pierce wrote:
Really walk through there after dark you will not come back!
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?! LMAO AT THE STUPIDITY OF PEOPLE. "THEY" ARE PEOPLE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. WHY WOULDNT YOU COME BACK? WHY WHOULD "THEY" WANT TO KEEP YOU? WOW
grits

Sharpsburg, NC

#44 Oct 16, 2012
Gangs of oak ridge. Id take the valley gang as slightly organized but there is no money without addicts. Addicts are everywhere in oak ridge...so whodahellknows
afraid

Charlotte, NC

#45 Oct 17, 2012
Im so scared to go out at night around big old oak ridge because of all the gang activities going on. they look at me mean and i cry to my mommie
honeypoopoo

Valdese, NC

#46 Oct 17, 2012
Saw this gang of wiggers threw some crap pot out the window to feed the animals
idk

Knoxville, TN

#47 Oct 22, 2012
OR has plenty of gang bangers. City officials deny this because it makes them look bad. We have crip and blood sets and many others. And they are not wannabes, they are real and commit much of the violent crime here. when you see reports of shootings, carjackings, etc., it is usually a gang banger. Police deny that we have them and OR officials lie about it. That doesn't change the truth. Lots of last names like Harris, Troupe, Booker, etc., are involved. Dont expect any action from your elected officials, you have to vote in some new ones to even start to address the problems.
3amDrive

Oak Ridge, TN

#48 Oct 25, 2012
IMHO wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm, I have to reply to this. "gamble valley" is not the cause of the downward spiral Oak Ridge is heading into. A lot of it is because we have these wannabes that live all over OR and we have so many absentee landlords that dont care who moves into their place as long as they pay rent. Its not just the valley. And before someone jumps down my throat, no, I am not black, nor do I live in that area of OR, I just wanted to correct your ignorant words.
U R so right about the fact that these idiot landlords will take any trash that can make the rent. I lived in the best part of Oak Ridge for 4 years w my wife and 3 kids. It was a transitional place e for us but regardless we lived in a 3 bedroom place that the rent was high and the area was nice, so we thought this would be good. It just came to show me that if u can sell drugs and make rent, u can live wherever u like. No background checks or nothing. It was horrible. I kept a 9mm next to my recliner all day every day because of what was going on right outside my door. My kids playing less than 10 feet away!
Big Al Pierce

Knoxville, TN

#49 Nov 5, 2012
The city is a sesspool because of the valley!
jackmeoff

Charlotte, NC

#50 Nov 6, 2012
Really bloods and crips living in da ridge. I've lived here almost 40 yrs and know its not gang related here. people may think they are gangstas but it ain't happening here. car jacking and violent crime happens everywhere. doesn't mean its gang affiliated. i agree oak ridge has turned into a bad drug town but not so sure about it being compared to compton
st james

United States

#51 Nov 9, 2012
I define a gang as 4 or more people who provide finance and protection ...so really these families with male and female vagrants count up. Not gangs but families almost like mafia
Bubba

Knoxville, TN

#52 Nov 13, 2012
LOL - of course there are real gangs in OR. If you don't realize that, you just don't know anything about what is really going on. And yes, there are real crabs and blobs here. We have MS-13s, Athens park bloods, insane vice lords, and many others. IDK was spot on that most of the violent crimes here are gang-related. Harrises, troupes, bookers, they all involved.

Of course, don't mention it to council or the mayor or anyone else, its supposed to be a secret that they dont wanna let out. Like the hundreds of illlegals we are paying to support who live in OR.
graingm

United States

#53 Nov 15, 2012
For realz?
wtf

Oak Ridge, TN

#54 Nov 17, 2012
Big Al Pierce wrote:
Just drive through Gamble Valley and see if you come out laughing out loud!!!
You might come out with handcuffs on if your white!
wtf

Oak Ridge, TN

#55 Nov 17, 2012
This is crazy. The valley is just another neighborhood. Briarcliff, Hillside, Hamilton, the bricks, teller village, tara hills, johnson. No different in o.s. the cove petros new river, briceville and dont leave out Lake City. Gangs not so much everywhere but drugs....everywhere. There are people driving around shooting up in ALL these neighborhoods. Heard one girl pissed cause she had another dose in the spoon but could get it pulled up before she got pulled over! If you sell drugs in front of my house Im taking a pic and calling the cops! Gangs, group of little thugs, or rednecks in a barn they all have the potential to do damage! Be alert people where ever you are!
ghostofgaddis

United States

#56 Nov 18, 2012
All my talent down the pipe.sigh
heritage03

United States

#57 Nov 20, 2012
oakridgesux wrote:
come to chicago. Your argument is irrelevant.
Can't imagine why anyone would want to go to Chicago!
Big Al Pierce

Knoxville, TN

#58 Nov 20, 2012
If the National Guard blew up the valley Oak Ridge might be good again!
haha

Knoxville, TN

#59 Nov 21, 2012
Big Al Pierce wrote:
If the National Guard blew up the valley Oak Ridge might be good again!
Ha ha its funny ur posting guy....cuz i seen ur kid gettin served..i bet u feel stupid, better check that backpack. TRICK!!
mind ur business

Hollywood, FL

#60 Nov 21, 2012
First of all the valley isnt a bad place its dumbasses like u that make ppl think it is I have plenty of friends that live in the hood y'all r crazy
Joker

Oak Ridge, TN

#61 Nov 22, 2012
I wish those so called gang would show there faces. There chicken shit!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Briceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snow bunnies in oak ridge 1 min John y 12
Any pill girls want to make some $ 2 hr Badboy 1
Poly One pay? 3 hr Brad 1
Jessica's Salon in Jacksboro (Jun '14) 3 hr hmm? 12
Drug Dealers 4 hr You know who 11
Any girls want to make some money 4 hr Lucy Fur 2
ORUD truck in oliver springs on midway 6 hr Meat 4

Briceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Briceville Mortgages