wantingtoknow

Franklin, TN

#1 Sep 19, 2009
Does anybody know him or know of him? He's from LaFollette.
I Do

Franklin, TN

#2 Sep 21, 2009
wantingtoknow wrote:
I know him. I have always known him being a nice guy, and I have always thought was good looking! He's got pretty blue eyes too!
Me Too

Franklin, TN

#3 Sep 21, 2009
wantingtoknow wrote:
I know him too, and I have also known him being a sweet guy. I agree with this I do woman. I have also always thought he was a good looking guy! I would like to see what is in his pants!(LOL) I heard he is married to this Amanda chick that's really nice too. I'm glad he got rid of that crazy Jackie girl he used to date years ago (when we were younger). What a nutcase! If it wasn't for her years ago (being a nutcase) I probably would have asked him out, but I was always afraid of what she would do to me or him, just because somebody talked to him. She knew everything and everywhere he went, so I figured she would have seen me talking to him or something! I should have just strapped on some balls and went for it, but like I said she was a nut back then (hope she's changed, because of the little boy!) O'h well that was then, and him and I are married now! Too bad! I'm just glad he's found a good woman now that's not a nutcase! I bet she could tell us what is in those pants (LOL)!!!! I've always been curious. I'm glad my husband isn't home right now, and watching me type about this topic (LOL)!! It still doesn't hurt a girl to be curious every once and awhile (LOL)!! What do you think?
stay away

Dickson, TN

#4 Sep 23, 2009
Me Too wrote:
<quoted text> I know him too, and I have also known him being a sweet guy. I agree with this I do woman. I have also always thought he was a good looking guy! I would like to see what is in his pants!(LOL) I heard he is married to this Amanda chick that's really nice too. I'm glad he got rid of that crazy Jackie girl he used to date years ago (when we were younger). What a nutcase! If it wasn't for her years ago (being a nutcase) I probably would have asked him out, but I was always afraid of what she would do to me or him, just because somebody talked to him. She knew everything and everywhere he went, so I figured she would have seen me talking to him or something! I should have just strapped on some balls and went for it, but like I said she was a nut back then (hope she's changed, because of the little boy!) O'h well that was then, and him and I are married now! Too bad! I'm just glad he's found a good woman now that's not a nutcase! I bet she could tell us what is in those pants (LOL)!!!! I've always been curious. I'm glad my husband isn't home right now, and watching me type about this topic (LOL)!! It still doesn't hurt a girl to be curious every once and awhile (LOL)!! What do you think?
you all better read the lafollette form about him. he is not what you think!!!!!
dont bother

Dickson, TN

#5 Sep 23, 2009
wantingtoknow wrote:
i know him and he is a f*^king ashole read the lafollette form about him.
IDo

Franklin, TN

#6 Sep 24, 2009
dont bother wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know him? Did you used to date him or something?
MeToo

Franklin, TN

#7 Sep 24, 2009
stay away wrote:
<quoted text>you all better read the lafollette form about him. he is not what you think!!!!!
I was shocked to read all that stuff on the Lafollette forum! Do you think it's true or just a bunch of people running their mouth, and trying to stir up a stink? Do alot of people know him in Briceville?
Me Too

Franklin, TN

#8 Sep 24, 2009
stay away wrote:
<quoted text>you all better read the lafollette form about him. he is not what you think!!!!!
Is he really all that bad? I still think he's hot! I wouldn't never go after him or anything, because he's married and so am I. It still doesn't hurt to think he's good looking. I heard his wife is a really sweet girl, and I'm just glad he found a good one this time.
IDo

Franklin, TN

#9 Sep 24, 2009
stay away wrote:
Are you a ex-girlfriend or something?
wantingtoknow

Franklin, TN

#10 Sep 24, 2009
dont bother wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think he's a f*^king as*hole? I read the LaFollette forum, and I want to know why you feel like this? Are you a ex-girlfriend or wife?
no name

Dickson, TN

#11 Sep 24, 2009
I know him real well and no not my type, he has ripped a lot of people off for thousands of dollars, he is also likes to lie alot about things.he wont admit to any of his doing but there is many after his back side.
Really

Franklin, TN

#12 Sep 25, 2009
no name wrote:
I know him real well and no not my type, he has ripped a lot of people off for thousands of dollars, he is also likes to lie alot about things.he wont admit to any of his doing but there is many after his back side.
Why don't these people go and get them a lawyer? Dang it I would! They could at least go and get the free first time consultation from a lawyer and see what they say. I have heard that Amanda Cox in LaFollette is a good lawyer. Her office is in downtown LaFollette in a old house next to Golden Treasures I believe. I be dang if I would let him get by with oweing me money! There's nothing that pisses me off more than a crook and a thief!
no name

Dickson, TN

#13 Sep 28, 2009
Oh there is something in the works.
Really

Franklin, TN

#14 Sep 29, 2009
no name wrote:
Good! Hope everybody gets their money back or the money that he owes them. I've always said "You can't do wrong and get by with it".
curious

Franklin, TN

#15 Nov 3, 2009
no name wrote:
What do you mean by that?
meme

Franklin, TN

#16 Nov 14, 2009
Has anybody heard anything about him lately?
a friend

United States

#17 Jun 22, 2010
no name wrote:
I would believe this 100%. He was dating someone else when he married the nutcase Jackie and wouldn't own up to it when he was confronted by the girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Briceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deans restaurant in oak ridge not so good (Mar '16) 1 hr Concerned citizen... 42
Jenifer Loy 1 hr Clinton chic 6
Appalachian recovery 1 hr bulloney 9
Jackie king and cindy ezell 2 hr Noneya 2
Sl (Aug '15) 2 hr Telltell 13
Joe 3 hr Need to me 1
Belinda Smith 3 hr Need to me 13

Briceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Briceville Mortgages