Would you teach BIG BANG & CREATIONIS...

Would you teach BIG BANG & CREATIONISM together?

Created by ProudDaniels on Jun 2, 2008

24 votes

Click on an option to vote

let the children decide!

it would confuse the kids!

mabie!

don't care!

give the children a choice!

Absolutely!

cms

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jun 2, 2008
the next time you create a poll, maybe you should make the choices a little more objective. like HELL NO

“Change is GOOD”

Since: May 08

Briceville,TN

#2 Jun 4, 2008
Well, I guess you think I bombed this one huh? I'm more than ready to accept criticism, but...please don't use your nasty language to get your point across.
cms

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jun 7, 2008
ProudDaniels wrote:
Well, I guess you think I bombed this one huh? I'm more than ready to accept criticism, but...please don't use your nasty language to get your point across.
i dont think you bombed it, i know, its been 5 days and the only person that voted was you. when you make a poll you should be fair with the choices. you dont have a poll where the answers are all one sided, especially in an area that has strong religious roots.

“Change is GOOD”

Since: May 08

Briceville,TN

#4 Jun 7, 2008
Yep...I realized it was flawed when I posted it but, there's not an 'edit' option on polls. Too bad I guess. That's about the only thing I would change on Topix. I love Topix don't you?

We moved to West Virginia a couple of weeks ago, and this is about the only thing keeping me sane!

The next one will be better though...Guarantee it!
republican2

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jun 8, 2008
ProudDaniels wrote:
Yep...I realized it was flawed when I posted it but, there's not an 'edit' option on polls. Too bad I guess. That's about the only thing I would change on Topix. I love Topix don't you?
We moved to West Virginia a couple of weeks ago, and this is about the only thing keeping me sane!
The next one will be better though...Guarantee it!
alright! fair enough.

Since: Mar 09

Paducah, KY

#6 Mar 17, 2009
I say teach them both beliefs and let the children decide what they want to belive not let the parents interfere with their own belifs. Children are human being not puppets people
wus

United States

#7 Apr 7, 2009
sfogelsanger wrote:
I say teach them both beliefs and let the children decide what they want to belive not let the parents interfere with their own belifs. Children are human being not puppets people
I say let the Bible be the one that tells them so,as it does anyone with any sense.teach your BS all you want,but the Bible is the only Truth there is to it.
just a thought

Maryville, TN

#8 Apr 8, 2009
The Big Bang really doesn't contradict the Bible. Someone had to cause the Big Bang (God). It's the evolutionary theory (which I suppose is what you're actually speaking of) that is at odds with Scripture.
Truth

United States

#9 Apr 8, 2009
I think it is ridiculous that "The Big Bang...theory(which is exactly what it is.."a theory".... is even a question. However , yes I would mention it but creation also needs to be taught. The kids really should be taught from birth that God is the creator of Heaven & Earth & everything in it....& we wouldn't even have to bring up the garbage about the big bang crap. People are so self seeking , don't want any rules....but one day every knee shall bow & every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord....& when we all stand before God~I hope he sees the blood which was shed for us. I really don't think the big bang crap is going to get you anywhere exept lost. God Bless all of you & may the Lord lead your every word...because you will be held accountable. All of us will.....
wus

United States

#10 Apr 8, 2009
I'm jus wondering,if this big bang theory is right & we are full decendants of monkies, why is it that no one marries Apes,Gorllias,Monkies etc? Would it not be a racial thing if the monkies etc wanted to sue I would hope the Human Race, but since the Animals are not part of the Human Race & don't understand Mankind,or Mankind's way,are they in anyway related to forsay Myself, or any other person,forsay Truth, that claims to be a Human from the Human Race. Don't that big Bang theory seem more stupid than it did to start with.I guess all you Dummies out there can think what you want.
Truth

United States

#11 Apr 8, 2009
If the new name "big bang theory" is the title for....In the beginning GOD created...then ok, whatever but if it refers to one day an atom/anamial~whatever exploded & wala here we are...how sad, what a lie~straight from hell. I hate that after all our LORD has done , that hell is going to be the home for so many when their life is over. My kids know where they came from & also where they are going because I promised the Lord if he gave me children that I would raise them in church & do everything in my power to teach them about God/Jesus~The Bible. They are not perfect & neither am I but we are Forgiven.... The Big Bang theory is a lie & it boils my blood of the thought that a place that is founded on Christian values would allow this crap to be taught. My kids even if they received a F... would not bow down to this garbage~& neither would I .Christians~you better stand up for what is right ...even if it is not popular. He is coming soon...
wus

Lenoir City, TN

#12 Apr 10, 2009
I believe that we ought to Raise the Devil & see if they wouldn't change the Laws to where a Man or a Woman would be able to marry a big hairy APE of the same Sex,aafter all we are direct decentstants of these Animals/Humans,whose with me,myself I would want 1 that was Homesexual,or at least Bi-Curious.. What's everyones takes on this!!!!
hillbilly036

Palmer, TX

#13 May 20, 2009
if we came from apes, then why are thier still apes? as far as what to teach our children in school....i'm just suprised that they "teach" them anything.
duh

Kennett, MO

#14 May 20, 2009
Truth wrote:
I think it is ridiculous that "The Big Bang...theory(which is exactly what it is.."a theory".... is even a question. However , yes I would mention it but creation also needs to be taught. The kids really should be taught from birth that God is the creator of Heaven & Earth & everything in it....& we wouldn't even have to bring up the garbage about the big bang crap. People are so self seeking , don't want any rules....but one day every knee shall bow & every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord....& when we all stand before God~I hope he sees the blood which was shed for us. I really don't think the big bang crap is going to get you anywhere exept lost. God Bless all of you & may the Lord lead your every word...because you will be held accountable. All of us will.....
there is more evidence that the big bag theory is true than creation.
wondering

Knoxville, TN

#15 Aug 22, 2010
wus wrote:
I'm jus wondering,if this big bang theory is right & we are full decendants of monkies, why is it that no one marries Apes,Gorllias,Monkies etc? Would it not be a racial thing if the monkies etc wanted to sue I would hope the Human Race, but since the Animals are not part of the Human Race & don't understand Mankind,or Mankind's way,are they in anyway related to forsay Myself, or any other person,forsay Truth, that claims to be a Human from the Human Race. Don't that big Bang theory seem more stupid than it did to start with.I guess all you Dummies out there can think what you want.
Come on now, you know better than humans evolving from monkeys and such! If we did (which we didn't) there wouldn't be any monkeys!
YEP 246

La Follette, TN

#16 Aug 22, 2010
Absolutely not is not up there but I pick it.

“Southern Witch”

Since: Aug 10

I'm in your yard, naked!!!

#17 Aug 23, 2010
Keep Creationism in Sunday School, where Faith is taught. School.. normal school, is where Science is taught. Why? Because different religions believe different creation stories, and the Bible is only one of them.

Yes, I know, this is Campbell County, and 99.7% of the population is white and Christian (even if they can't all agree which denomination to follow) but in the rest of the world there are other religions and races and to teach our children such closed mindedness is very close to abuse. Don't parents HOPE their children will be more then them? Hope they'll go out into the world and succeed? It's going to be hard for them to do that if they're not prepared.

Keep Science in schools, religion in church, and make sure they understand they can choose, but other people have a right to disagree.
magnu3

Farmington, MI

#18 Aug 23, 2010
the only place creationism needs to be taught in school is in philosophy class never as fact but as one opinion that a segment of the world holds as there belief so that people may understand the differences of society with out the intimidation factor being added in so that we may all learn to live together and respect each others beliefs instead of the hostility that is felt for the Christean's for there Crimes against humanity when they try to force there beliefs into the school system perhaps one day we'll stop seeing them as a disease and show them a little respect and view them as a worthy member of society

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Briceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nate Widmer 1 hr B W M 4
Timmy Williams Motors 4 hr Dees nuts 13
Calvin at SL 5 hr Back from nutz haus 8
lacey Braden 5 hr Jkl789 1
Keith Braden 5 hr Back from nutz haus 2
We have the right to discuss unions 5 hr Back from nutz haus 48
Alicia dowdy what happen? 5 hr worked together 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Briceville Mortgages