meth lab found in new river tn

meth lab found in new river tn

Posted in the Briceville Forum

just sayin

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2012
I see that it was Charles Patterson again I sure hope he has to do some time over it but he will probably sell someone out and get away with it or run to Ohio with his mom I wonder if his brother will have that place cleaned up again
newriverpolicede partment

Oneida, TN

#2 Jun 17, 2012
Did they finally catch him? I know they were looking for him for quite some time. Me and Charles used to be close when we were in school. So sad to see him like I did a few weeks ago! I thought he was in jail for the meth thing years ago? If he did time, how did he sell someone out? Maybe got a lighter sentence or? I'm seriously asking because I have never been to jail. Thank God!! If it is who I think it is, the girl (not mentioning names) is in a halfway house in nashville and doing really well! So, maybe it happened for the best because it gave her a way out of this drug infested hell hole!! I wish Charles had the chance to do that because he is a good person. He has just made bad choices, like we all have!You mentioned his brother. Yeah, I'm sure he hasn't cleaned up anything! He was arrested in Texas for biting a cop at a gay bar that was trying to stop a fight! He now lives with his mom, divorced, is not working,lost his kids, and has signed up on his check!! Not kidding!! My mom talks to their mom all the time and this came from her!!So, nah I don't think he's gonna clean up shit!! He was always pretending to be something he wasn't anyway!!Honestly, Charles is the better of the two brothers! I hope they did catch Charles and yes I hope he goes to jail or prison that way maybe he can get some help or at least be off the drugs and not worrying his family to death!!
just sayin

United States

#3 Jun 17, 2012
He really didn't do much time the last time he went for meth its great that the girl is doing good I hope they caught him to I know he use to be a ok guy but now I see he isn't
that SOB

Clinton, TN

#4 Aug 16, 2012
Hope they catch that meth addict Taylor in briceville
Douglas

Knoxville, TN

#5 Aug 20, 2012
I hope they catch all the method heads and get it off the street its a epidemic ....
Douglas

Knoxville, TN

#6 Aug 20, 2012
Meth LMBO stupid phone .... God bless all the recovering addicts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Briceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know gary cook 3 min Just a thought 5
Who's that guy Amanda Burris is messing around ... 4 min Just a thought 18
Be carefull when buying houses repos sold for t... 49 min Some people 1
coalition? 1 hr 6782abc 2
How about our doofus cops not addressing the re... (Jul '17) 1 hr River city man 47
psa. 3 hr concered citizen. 1
os shindig 3 hr os watchdog 3

Briceville Jobs

Personal Finance

Briceville Mortgages