what do you do to cope
deeplytired

Franklin, KY

#1 Jun 29, 2012
how do you cope with the stress of life when all you do is work and work and work and have to look for extra work on your days off? how do you choose between trying to survive and trying to make everyone happy?
Alanis

La Follette, TN

#2 Aug 1, 2013
bless your heart. sounds like my life.
in the mix

Knoxville, TN

#3 Aug 8, 2013
I try to go on walks. The walks are even better when I can sneak into a bush and wack it while watching girls walk and run on the trail.
Mmmmmmm
Yeahhhhh!
unna what tho

Lake City, TN

#4 Dec 19, 2014
Make yourself happy.
Ralph

Oak Ridge, TN

#5 Sep 4, 2015
I know right!
The real world can suck sometimes.
How do I deal with it?
First, I removed most of the people from my life that can never be pleased.
Second, I found someone that is realistic and is actually a partner in our lives instead of a leech and negative draw in my life. We compliment each other.
Third, I write music and do other hobbies that take my mind off of things I cannot control.
Fourth, I try not to worry about things I cannot control. I try to realize I can't control all things.
Fifth, I take adaptogenics like rhodiola, chordeceps and some super foods like Chlorella to make sure my body stays mostly detoxified and can deal with stress like it should.
love me some nature

Oliver Springs, TN

#6 Feb 11, 2016
Get out, that's what I do. Explore new places,the old town of elkmont, smokies,townsend,even places that are closer, covelake, bid ridge or norris. I have PTSD. I tell someone where I'm going, pack a lunch, some water, basic needs in a day pack and I enjoy what the CREATOR has Givin us. Peace and quiet in nature. Frozen head park is nice. Get out breath the fresh air, forget about yesterday for it is gone, don't worry about tomorrow it will take care of its self. Live in the moment. It don't cost much I know, cause I don't have much. Take vitamins, stay off drugs and alcohol get plenty of rest and walk in the sunshine. Don't worry about things you can't change. I'm no Doctor, but it works. You can't keep doing the same thing over & over and expect different results. Lift your head up, stand up straight and walk with a purpose. May YAWEH bless you be my prayer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Briceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lifehouse church led by pedophile ring leader 1 hr Whatisreallygoingon 63
any gay men in the Clinton area ? (May '11) 1 hr grimy phoxx 5
Donnie wilson 1 hr curious 12
CHS and LGBT 3 hr Lil Jon 16
shoneys of clinton (Jun '10) 3 hr Supyo 25
Big Fat Barbie 3 hr geez 11
New to area 3 hr geez 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Briceville Mortgages