Bowel Movement's K-5

Or did any get to Middle Schoo

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lake City Citizen

Springfield, TN

#1 Feb 22, 2008
I'll take all of the above, seriously, these worthless people don't deserve to be credited with making it to the 5th grade
texas joe

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2010
I'm from briceville son u got somethin to say to bitch
doesnt matter

United States

#3 Mar 28, 2011
Lake city sucks
tupac

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2011
dont be messin with the B M they'll get ya
NotJason

Nashville, TN

#5 Mar 28, 2011
More like the Briceville Mullet Mafia.

Go make some Malcolm X tea and chill out.
doest matter

United States

#6 Mar 31, 2011
Dumb rednecks there is no bm just some punks thinkin they are the s*I*
Jimbo

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Apr 4, 2011
I am from Briceville also, some of the finest people I ever knew, came from there.
Some of the lowest forms of life onearth came from there and still live there.By the way BM is not for the Briceville Mafia, it stands for BOWEL MOVEMENT, get my drift.
doesnt matter

United States

#8 Apr 4, 2011
Im from b-ville also I know some very great ppl from and some ppl make mistakes in life jimbo u use to get f*c*ed up to
drummer boy

United States

#9 Aug 13, 2013
I'm from Briceville as well and I turned out just fine. Got a nice home and a great family. Work hard every day. Made something of myself worked hard all my life. Mom and dad just turned over 53 years of marriage. Not everyone is a bad person buddy. Yeah they'res a few bad ones but its like that everywhere. There's a lot of great people there good old fationed people. No I'm not that old I'm only 30 but I was raised good. I wasn't raised to put people donw just because of where they come from. We helped each other out. Stuck together as neighborhood. You need to get your facts straight before calling everyone pretty much loosers. A lot of us have done great things in life.

Since: Jul 13

Knoxville, TN

#10 Aug 13, 2013
Like every other place in this world.... You have your good and your bad. Just because you're from a smaller town that's a little more secluded than most doesn't mean you're a loser....or worthless. Good grief .......it's that kind of thinking that has caused all kinds of issues in this world. I know lots of people from Briceville that are great folks and some that are not so nice. Let's not forget....they are still people just the same.
oldtimer

Taylors, SC

#11 Aug 13, 2013
I use to live in lake city. Been away for awhile. Does anyone know Gary White or Gary Dale White. These two names were always bad news.
country strong

Antioch, TN

#12 Aug 17, 2013
oldtimer wrote:
I use to live in lake city. Been away for awhile. Does anyone know Gary White or Gary Dale White. These two names were always bad news.
that is my family and both of them have passed away so lets not talk about them anymore
oldtimer

Knoxville, TN

#13 Aug 17, 2013
country strong wrote:
<quoted text>that is my family and both of them have passed away so lets not talk about them anymore
They did!?!?!?
Oh God!!!!!
Oh thank God!!!!!!
Thank you JESUS!!!!!!!!
country strong

Antioch, TN

#14 Aug 19, 2013
oldtimer wrote:
<quoted text>
They did!?!?!?
Oh God!!!!!
Oh thank God!!!!!!
Thank you JESUS!!!!!!!!
Who the Fk are you. You know his daughter was left without a dad or a mom.
Andrea

United States

#15 Jan 24, 2014
Gary White is my uncle and Gary Dale is my cousin so screw you talking shit hiding behind a fake name!! Yes they made mistakes but that's no reason to be thankful they are dead!!!
BRICEVILLIAN

Andersonville, TN

#16 Jan 24, 2014
Amen to that Andrea. people needs to quit talking about other people like that. they have made mistakes. and they are making up for them and doing their time.
Nikki

Griffin, GA

#17 Jan 25, 2014
I grew up in Lake City and this site was brought to my attention by a very sweet girl I went to school with. I just want to say Shame on all you who look down on those who sin differently than you! You are not perfect!!! I use to think that I was better than other ppl, then I lost someone very special to me so grow up and realize god doesn't want you looking down on one another!!!
spy

United States

#19 Jan 27, 2014
I'm Eddie Williams and I'm a worthless lowlife I mean ladies man that does dope n pills n pot n well not much I haven't done. I will rip u off for no reason n I will get close just to get more.I'm a bum n would sale u out in a heartbeat .If u let me sleep with ur wife I'll suck your stick. No joke ask dusty.
far away relative

Simpsonville, SC

#20 Jan 29, 2014
Andrea wrote:
Gary White is my uncle and Gary Dale is my cousin so screw you talking shit hiding behind a fake name!! Yes they made mistakes but that's no reason to be thankful they are dead!!!
Gary was my half brother and Gary Dale was my nephew. They may of had problems but not everyone is brought up the same. Thankfully I was raised with a good life. They both did the best they could do. I guess I was the lucky one. But no one should wish anyone dead.
Amanda

United States

#22 Jul 30, 2016
Andrea wrote:
Get em Andrea !!! This is all bs did u read about me thats a crack up.they just down on there selves and want sumthing to do girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Briceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old cell phone tells of double life 1 hr Cannm 1
So now its going to be poor candace pickard (Feb '17) 2 hr Zoe 13
Messed with Seiber twin (Feb '17) 2 hr No it 3
Unqualified Police Chief 3 hr 1Lakelife 161
someone who works there 3 hr Realist 22
Family dollar 4 hr Ok ppl 8
Addiction is NOT a disease 4 hr Astounded 8

Briceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance