Disabled woman dies in Anderson Count...

Disabled woman dies in Anderson County fire

There are 32 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Apr 28, 2008, titled Disabled woman dies in Anderson County fire. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

A wheelchair-bound woman has died in a house fire on Bryant Circle in the Medford community near Lake City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Murdock

United States

#21 Apr 30, 2008
I reacon they had this gals funeral tonight. I keep hearing things about the possiblity she was dead before the fire started and that it was set on purpose. If so I hope they catch whom ever done it if that is the case.

I hope the family is doing well.
Kim

Knoxville, TN

#22 May 5, 2008
straight fork guy wrote:
<quoted text> What I believe Bob means is that there's a group, or "gang", in Anderson County, that call themselves the "Briceville Mafia". Every see the "BM" spray painted on street sings and buildings in the Lake City/Norris area? That's what it is. A worthless group of prepubescent thugs/idiots/dropouts/degenera tes, whatever you want to call them. Anyhow, the iniation for the new guys is to set a house on fire. Don't be surprised if it turns out to be kids. It's a shame
This one probably isnt the BM, although there was a vacant house fire in briceville last week which may have BM earmarks.
clintongal62

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Aug 8, 2009
hmmm wrote:
If only the news knew the half of it...it is awful that is had to happen. At least she didn't have to suffer while the house was burning. I hope they find the person that did it. I pray her soul rest in peace.
how do you know she was already deceased before the fire ?
did she have a heart attack or something ?
Muncy Cooper

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Aug 9, 2009
Murdock wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know some of the people she hung out with it would not surprise me to find out it was set. And it would not surprise me that they would get off either.
just what the hell are you trying to say ? i lived with her over 5 years so what bitch is this running your mouth about my loss when you are to afraid to even give your real name? if you know so much then why havnt you called the police and help solve this ?
if you know who done this then you are just as guilty as they are for not relaying the information to any of the authorities. I lost my whole life in that fire and all the hell you want to do is start rumors. i dont have any felonies in my past .. do you ? how do you know so much about our life ?
post a name and number so you can tell me what you know.
Marlboro

Nashville, TN

#25 Sep 10, 2009
Im pretty positive she was not dead before the fire began. Fire fighters went in and tried to get her out but there was no way. They really tried too. People can dis MVFD all they want but Medford and Marlow is all this area has and we have to depend on them.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#26 Sep 11, 2009
Muncy Cooper wrote:
<quoted text>
just what the hell are you trying to say ? i lived with her over 5 years so what bitch is this running your mouth about my loss when you are to afraid to even give your real name? if you know so much then why havnt you called the police and help solve this ?
if you know who done this then you are just as guilty as they are for not relaying the information to any of the authorities. I lost my whole life in that fire and all the hell you want to do is start rumors. i dont have any felonies in my past .. do you ? how do you know so much about our life ?
post a name and number so you can tell me what you know.
Don't know if you noticed, but it's been over a year since Murdock made that post. I know who he is, and I believe what he says.

Hell, in the Lake City area- the name "Cooper" pretty much tells me everything I need to know.
no one

Knoxville, TN

#27 Jun 8, 2011
ray cooper did it

Since: Mar 11

Vine Grove, KY

#29 Jun 9, 2011
how do you know?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#30 Jun 14, 2011
Yea, Ray did it, and I hope him and his skank girlfriend on Bryant Circle get the death penalty, along with all the rest of em who knew it and covered it up. There was people saw who ran from the house that night. and to Muncy Cooper, you know who did it too, just cause you were in jail don't let you off, didn't get that house and insurance money now did ya.

Location hidden

#31 Jun 23, 2011
It will catch up to them sooner or later, and when it does, I hope they set them on fire, give em a taste, let them feel how flames feel

Location hidden

#32 Jul 6, 2011
Whats up with this, another crime Anderson county let go?? Has anyone been charged?? The family of this poor woman should stay on them,
no one

Knoxville, TN

#33 Jul 13, 2011
muncy had nothng to do with it the house was her dads and her son got every thing else but i know for a fact ray cooper did it he is a one eyed monster they just cant keep loked up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Briceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SL third shift 1 min geez 24
Quit AISIN 4 min Curious 8
1 dead after Anderson County car chase ends in ... 1 hr geez 5
How can you get some one fired at sl? (Sep '15) 1 hr geez 37
Amber Cox (Nov '09) 1 hr geez 13
smash on it ( Matt byrge) (Apr '15) 1 hr geez 17
terry brabston has orgies 1 hr geez 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Briceville Mortgages