Disabled woman dies in Anderson Count...

Disabled woman dies in Anderson County fire

There are 32 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Apr 28, 2008, titled Disabled woman dies in Anderson County fire. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

A wheelchair-bound woman has died in a house fire on Bryant Circle in the Medford community near Lake City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
won1

Nashville, TN

#1 Apr 28, 2008
How horrible,Rest in peace.
Brandy

Powell, TN

#2 Apr 28, 2008
How sad. I pray she didn't suffer. RIP MS. Phillips.
hmmm

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2008
If only the news knew the half of it...it is awful that is had to happen. At least she didn't have to suffer while the house was burning. I hope they find the person that did it. I pray her soul rest in peace.

“Subject to Change”

Since: Apr 07

Internet

#4 Apr 28, 2008
hmmm wrote:
If only the news knew the half of it...it is awful that is had to happen. At least she didn't have to suffer while the house was burning. I hope they find the person that did it. I pray her soul rest in peace.
The initial speculation is that the fire was accidental.

Read -> Comprehend -> Comment.
Ron

Nashville, TN

#5 Apr 28, 2008
So sad.
Bob

Knoxville, TN

#6 Apr 28, 2008
AphexMandelbrot wrote:
<quoted text>
The initial speculation is that the fire was accidental.
Read -> Comprehend -> Comment.
I predict that you will be wrong if you think it was accidental. Learn to read between the lines. You might hear about a suspect being charged in the near future. Just my prediction.
rad

Knoxville, TN

#7 Apr 28, 2008
Hate that terribly for this lady.
Hello

Miami, FL

#8 Apr 28, 2008
This is so sad. It would be so horrible to be there and not be able to get up and walk or run out. To just have to lay there knowing you were going to die. We just don't realize how lucky we are just to be able to walk.
here in knoxville

United States

#9 Apr 28, 2008
between what lines ? Sounds like to have some information that usually does not get out until someone is caught.....hope your not hurting the case.

“Subject to Change”

Since: Apr 07

Internet

#10 Apr 28, 2008
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I predict that you will be wrong if you think it was accidental. Learn to read between the lines. You might hear about a suspect being charged in the near future. Just my prediction.
How about any Lotto picks?

Is your Shining-sense giving you any Lotto numbers?
Murdock

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Apr 28, 2008
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know some of the people she hung out with it would not surprise me to find out it was set. And it would not surprise me that they would get off either.
Billy Daugherty

Nashville, TN

#12 Apr 28, 2008
it is so sad I did not know her but I will pray for her
Billy Daugherty

Mountain City, GA

#13 Apr 28, 2008
WELL HER FAMLY i WELL PRAY FOR

Since: Nov 07

Chattanooga, TN

#14 Apr 28, 2008
AphexMandelbrot wrote:
<quoted text>
What I believe Bob means is that there's a group, or "gang", in Anderson County, that call themselves the "Briceville Mafia". Every see the "BM" spray painted on street sings and buildings in the Lake City/Norris area? That's what it is. A worthless group of prepubescent thugs/idiots/dropouts/degenera tes, whatever you want to call them. Anyhow, the iniation for the new guys is to set a house on fire. Don't be surprised if it turns out to be kids. It's a shame
julie

Pall Mall, TN

#15 Apr 28, 2008
praying for her family
Murdock

United States

#16 Apr 28, 2008
straight fork guy wrote:
<quoted text> What I believe Bob means is that there's a group, or "gang", in Anderson County, that call themselves the "Briceville Mafia". Every see the "BM" spray painted on street sings and buildings in the Lake City/Norris area? That's what it is. A worthless group of prepubescent thugs/idiots/dropouts/degenera tes, whatever you want to call them. Anyhow, the iniation for the new guys is to set a house on fire. Don't be surprised if it turns out to be kids. It's a shame
I don't think Bob is talking about BM I think he is talking about the people this person was associated with, they have a long history of being in trouble with the law and for getting out of trouble at the same time. Just do this look up the names of the people associated with her in the Oak Ridger and see how many times they show up on the police report
Angelia

Manchester, TN

#17 Apr 28, 2008
Bless her family
Dionne Warwick

Maryville, TN

#18 Apr 28, 2008
AphexMandelbrot wrote:
<quoted text>
I needed you in my net work
bob

United States

#19 Apr 29, 2008
i will pray for you
jason whaley

Nashville, TN

#20 Apr 29, 2008
it is a very sad time in this world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Briceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alesha Patterson 2 hr yep 8
Speedway girl 2 hr Peterpan 7
What happened to mcguires books store? 2 hr Peterpan 8
Beau Rayfield (Aug '12) 8 hr QueenC 12
You might be from Clinton if (Oct '15) 9 hr Wow 84
hot guy gate manor (Sep '15) 10 hr Really 15
jason at aisin (Jun '15) 10 hr truth 12

Briceville Jobs

Personal Finance

Briceville Mortgages