Briceville man wounded in shooting by...

Briceville man wounded in shooting by grandfather

There are 11 comments on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Jan 12, 2010, titled Briceville man wounded in shooting by grandfather. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

A Briceville man was wounded in a shooting by his 82-year-old grandfather Tuesday morning, according to the Anderson County Sheriff's Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

Copperhead

Smyrna, TN

#1 Jan 13, 2010
Got caught in paps shine!.........ouch.
cgirl

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Jan 13, 2010
Just wondering if anyone knew what caused the shooting. I know his Grandfather and Grandmother raised him. They always seemed to take care of each other. But I haven't been around them in few years and was just wondering how their relationship has changed. I think it is sad for the whole family. And they all need our prayers.
about cowboy

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Jan 17, 2010
well he is into drugs and things and got caught stealin gfrom his grandfather that is why he got shot
Bride2Be

Gallatin, TN

#4 Feb 28, 2010
Actually "About Cowboy" thats not the reason..i would know!! So unless you know the real reason keep your comments to yourself!
about cowboy

AOL

#5 Mar 1, 2010
Well THEN TELL US ALL WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THEN
Bride2Be wrote:
Actually "About Cowboy" thats not the reason..i would know!! So unless you know the real reason keep your comments to yourself!
Knows All

Clinton, TN

#6 Mar 1, 2010
Such a sad story! A grandfather that took him in and gave him everything he every could possibly want saved him from an abusive step-father. But never was enough, of course there never is for a drug addict. Everybody has a breaking point and the poor grandfather was there. If u want to know "About Cowboy" all there is to know is scum sucking, user, abuser, drunken bar and whore hopper who wants to sue, steal, bum, anything except but work to support his addictons! Bride2Be, if you know so much dont u know he is a married man!

Since: Feb 10

Oneida, TN

#7 Mar 1, 2010
who got shot? jus' askn, b/c i use 2 live in tht area!
Stole from Me

Clinton, TN

#8 Mar 1, 2010
Yea I know that piece of trash! He has stolen off me b4. No doubt n my mind that got shot!
Dont give a Dam

Clinton, TN

#9 Mar 1, 2010
hmp1322 wrote:
who got shot? jus' askn, b/c i use 2 live in tht area!
Steve, Steven, Stevie Lewis sum call him Cowboy.When your own Grandpa shoots u really says summin about what he is about.
LOL

Clinton, TN

#10 Mar 1, 2010
Bride2Be wrote:
Sounds to me like you must have been what got him shot, boy sounds like that a real keeper! NOT!!!!!!
Copperhead

Smyrna, TN

#11 Mar 1, 2010
Folks are oddabout a young whipper-snapper stealingThey dam shine.....Guess junior got lucky this time...Comes around goes around...........dam.young retards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Briceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jarrod Fetters 33 min martha 3
Kevin Perkins @ anderson co jail 59 min moo 36
anderson county jail (Oct '12) 1 hr inmate 87 40
Cheating Spouse (Feb '16) 1 hr Wee Willy Williams 30
Ralpheal Coffey (Oct '13) 1 hr Dick 83
Old mamma troupe dead 2 hr Jenny powell 1
Donna nelson? 2 hr vicky 3

Briceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance