Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 24, 2011
guess who wrote:
Post names here
Justin Phillips Mark Phillips Jaymie Braden all you need they got it
lucky7

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Apr 30, 2011
WTF?!?!...... are you in need of some, or what......DAMN....... get a life!... you people amaze me.
guess who

United States

#4 Apr 30, 2011
No I have some but maybe I was looking for some that was better
iknow

Nashville, TN

#5 May 1, 2011
itshim wrote:
<quoted text> Justin Phillips Mark Phillips Jaymie Braden all you need they got it
i know Jaymie Braden was buying the stuff for Chrissy and Tim to make it and then they shared the Meth then Jaymie went to Maark and Justin's and made it and then done the Meth Jaymie has sore's all over her legs and face D.C.S. was at her house last week because she was making Meth and Prostution poor kids they went to school and talk to her son she is making a fool of Pat going to leave him as soon as she gets her apartment for her and Justin and one of her son's leaving the baby one at home with his dad
yup

Knoxville, TN

#6 May 1, 2011
you people are crazy ! CAN TELL YOU GUYS ARE ON METH! idiots what stupid people who would just start throwing out names to God only knows who.......... and tellin everyones business
I kinfolk of the DISONS

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jun 7, 2011
guess who wrote:
No I have some but maybe I was looking for some that was better
DAWNIE YOU GOT A FRESH BATCH YOU WANNA SELL, BEEN TO BIG LOTS LATELY OR PENNY'S OR WAL-MART? Wait you can not go there so where do you get your stuff to make your CRACK besides BJ's toothless crack mouth ewwww they have a cure for that? STD shots Dawnie booboo !!!
I kinfolk of the DISONS

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jun 7, 2011
iknow wrote:
<quoted text>i know Jaymie Braden was buying the stuff for Chrissy and Tim to make it and then they shared the Meth then Jaymie went to Maark and Justin's and made it and then done the Meth Jaymie has sore's all over her legs and face D.C.S. was at her house last week because she was making Meth and Prostution poor kids they went to school and talk to her son she is making a fool of Pat going to leave him as soon as she gets her apartment for her and Justin and one of her son's leaving the baby one at home with his dad
WAIT this sounds like Dawnie Dison here you sure you have the right name? Just askin cuz she sure sounds like her maybe they bees kinfolks.
I kinfolk of the DISONS

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jun 7, 2011
yup wrote:
you people are crazy ! CAN TELL YOU GUYS ARE ON METH! idiots what stupid people who would just start throwing out names to God only knows who.......... and tellin everyones business
When kids are involved it is everyones business can you lay your head down at night if you knew a baby/child was around Meth making and not report it? Just asking not judging.
wrong person

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jun 10, 2011
I kinfolk of the DISONS wrote:
<quoted text>
When kids are involved it is every ones business can you lay your head down at night if you knew a baby/child was around Meth making and not report it? Just asking not judging.
hey you got the wrong person Dawnie don't make the Meth that's big and dumb wonder how when you called DCS they came and done a drug test on every one in the house and they stood there in the bath room watching and everyone in the house passed a drug test so who's the druggie now you need to get your facts straight but we will see when we all go to court that's why you don't have your kids now cause you were the one making and doing the Meth
they call u mellow yellow

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jun 13, 2011
and didn't that guy Chris's mom take care of your kids. Wonder why that was I know cause I heard your on all kinds of medication 300 Roxie's 170 something methadone, 120 zanex and lets see I think they said something about some soma's to. And don't u sell your pills? Not for long Witch, you claim to be this big Godly woman and I read some of the stuff on here and the dison's are very good people and they are godly people, have about 2 preachers in their family and I seen where you and your son was talking about the preachers wife, thats not godly. And I seen where you had to be kicked out of a prison ministry cause you kept ducking out on all of your pills. Like you said in one of your comments somewhere else God never sleeps and everybody else might not see what you are or what you have your right he never sleeps and he of all people never sleeps, so he knows what kind of person you are so I would be very afraid and the dison's are very trust worthy people and they are not afraid cause they know that they are going to heaven DO YOU!!!!!!!!!
they call u mellow yellow

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jun 13, 2011
oh yeah I know for a fact that Dawn does not do meth your family might but mine don't Dawn might take the medication that the doctor gives her and yes she does take it right I know cause she gets called in for a pill count and gets drug tested. Would you be able to if they called you in, DIDN'T THINK SO MELLOW YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!
ace

Bettendorf, IA

#13 Jul 14, 2011
william robert casey jr in mobile, alabama cooks and sells meth and hasn't had a job in 4 years, he pays all the bills with his drug money
knock em out stella

Knoxville, TN

#14 Jul 16, 2011
too funnies yuns so stupids phillbillies weeze gunna seez whos who just sittin back thee onez wif the quite muth is de one who gets the prize hehehe i heards now dis mite bees rumours butts i dun hearde as i says dat the fouth districts courtz in knox is gunna have a field days hey did dawnie and chris goes to court in andersons county yet for stealin i bees gettin the courts documints too postts it allz soon
big daddy

Athens, TN

#15 Sep 3, 2011
I have heard it all.
get facts straight

United States

#16 Sep 9, 2011
Mark doesnt do meth he is clean now
gritter

Corbin, KY

#17 Sep 15, 2011
Tim Daughrty and BJ they sure can cook some dope
sunny

Wartburg, TN

#18 Dec 3, 2011
tom baber cooks it to.he did cook it on briceville mountain
Amazed

Franklin, TN

#19 Dec 21, 2011
I heard tom barber does also and anything else he gets his hands on. His wife does it all too. They both are a piece of dead beat shit. They dont even have there kids anymore which is for the best.
curious

Antioch, TN

#20 Sep 11, 2012
gritter wrote:
Tim Daughrty and BJ they sure can cook some dope
you sorry piece of shit u are the one getting caught cooking dope and selling ppl out to save your own a$$ your day is coming cause im coming for u with guns a blazin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Briceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wiccan Covens (Mar '09) 1 hr Dillon 91
Joana Braden 4 hr Hmmm 10
Popeyes wth 4 hr Tennessee123 1
Pest control 4 hr Simplelife2016 1
Libral demos ripping stickers off cars 5 hr Trump supporter2016 1
Ryan and Kelly 5 hr Mmk 5
What do you think about Josh Ezell of Lake City (Feb '10) 5 hr Vicky 44

Briceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance