Ron Sullivan to step down Friday afte...

Ron Sullivan to step down Friday after 22 months as Paris' public works supervisor

There are 4 comments on the EParis Extra story from Dec 30, 2012, titled Ron Sullivan to step down Friday after 22 months as Paris' public works supervisor. In it, EParis Extra reports that:

Ron Sullivan is retiring as public works director for the City of Paris - a job he has held for the past 22 months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EParis Extra.

Txlnghrn

Clarksville, TX

#1 Jan 1, 2013
It has nothing to do with him wanting to retire, the city manager never liked him and wanted him to leave so he could bring in another one of his buddies
Sad

Arlington, TX

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Hate to see him be thrown out. All dealings I had with him, he was very professional and accommodating. He would return your phone calls where as, the people in engineering would not.
Disagree

Paris, TX

#3 Jan 1, 2013
He ws hired over the phone and was not competent to do th job.
Athens, TX

#4 Mar 21, 2013
What goes around, comes around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Briarcliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Public Notice: A Tale of Two PUDs Aug 28 Notice farts 2
wanted a ranch / open Aug 27 yea 1
Penny Whisenant Aug 25 Jas 1
James Payne Aug 25 Lauryn 1
Roofing Dripping Springs Aug 20 Roofingatx 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Briarcliff Mortgages