Clay Tiffany Being Evicted

Posted in the Brewster Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chris

Astoria, NY

#1 Aug 8, 2010
Tiffany's been living in Betty Hanke's Hall Road house for years, rent free. In June Betty passed away and her grandchildren want possession of the house. Tiffany refuses to vacate.

This is probably why he's again suing Briarcliff Manor government so he'll have money to pay rent somewhere else. He's suing because he claims his speaking time at a few minutes was short-changed around 30 seconds.

Since around 2004 Tiffany's been awarded over one million dollars from past legal things against the Village. He may have money, but he has no family or friends. Goodness gracious, can't imagine why.
Jasmine

Nyack, NY

#2 Aug 20, 2010
He's a nutburger, isn't he?? I can't believe any lawsuits he would file would actually yield cash, and not just get thrown out of the court. Does he still do his show? I haven't lived in Westchester for several years.
Mike

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Sep 27, 2010
He is a mental subject with brains!
bozo the clown

Bayonne, NJ

#4 Oct 20, 2010
Clay Tiffany needs more beatings on a regular basis
Neighbor

West Haverstraw, NY

#5 Jan 12, 2011
bozo the clown wrote:
Clay Tiffany needs more beatings on a regular basis
Agree with bozo. CJudge Sullivan ordered Tiffany to be out of Hanke property by 1/15/2011. Hanke estate got $18K judgment against Tiffany. Heard they confiscated Hanke's car that Tiffany was using and froze his bank accounts.
briarcliff insider

Westbury, NY

#6 Apr 4, 2011
From inside sources, clay used to have sex with his mother. That alone would explain how messed up his head is. The man makes storys up and tells people it's from inside and secret sources, lets be honest clay you really know nothing. windows broken, mail box missing, car window bashed in, and now no more hanke property...... your a real winner
THE REAL DEAL

Bedford, NY

#7 Apr 18, 2011
We need more Clay Tiffany's to keep sending out the truth. Whomever challenges him probably is hiding something.
Live in briarcliff

Mahopac, NY

#8 Aug 19, 2013
I remember him. He terrorized the entire village for years and the police department were afraid to even give him a parking ticket. The one cop who stood up to him and locked him up several times actually got railroaded by his department. He was cleared but never went after clay again. BPD should be ashamed
A reliable source

Somers, NY

#9 Jun 18, 2014
Are you for real. He absolutely DOES NOT tell the truth. He gets his information from mental cases who fabricate lies and want to hurt people. Clay is beyond harmful and obviously is one sad individual who is unhappy with life. His life is obviously miserable. He hates Briarcliff from the time he graduated college and wanted a teaching position and never offered due to his instability, a reliable source told me, lol... Clay is malicious and evil. I know factually first hand he lies on his stupid Durge show.
Don't forget he was evicted so now he wants to make society pay for it..
William Joseph Reynolds

Montrose, NY

#10 Mar 31, 2015
I was terrorized by this creature, and he told lies about me on his public access tv show. Well, kiddies, I have wonderful news! The Weirdo is no more! He was found dead in his house about a week or so ago. he had been dead for about two weeks, when they found him. he was found just like Judy garland, on the toilet.
Hello Neumann

Tarrytown, NY

#11 Mar 31, 2015
I'm not sure I believe any of this negative crap on Clay Tiffany. I met him once about a year ago. I spoke to him over an hour and he was ready to go when I walked up to him and recognized him from the show. I would say he has more balls right or wrong than anybody on this posting. Not looking to offend anyone and don't have time at the moment for a full investigation on the claims made here. But I spoke to him and I believed him which is probably more than you herd of enemies can say. Sound like a bunch of sheep in here. Now if it turns out he was/is a squatter, then he's a squatter. but doesn't make everything said here true.
Cliff kid

Ossining, NY

#12 Apr 1, 2015
My dad purchased the Hanke house and promised them he would knock it to the ground....they were so grateful......what they went through..imagine someone staying in your home and then claiming it as their own!!!
Marisu

Norwalk, CT

#13 Apr 2, 2015
I read Clay passed away
charlie

Ossining, NY

#14 Apr 2, 2015
RIP gone and soon forgotten. Ashes to ashes. Horrible abusive person. Glad he will not pop up on my TV ever again.
read this

Detroit, MI

#15 Apr 3, 2015
Hello Neumann wrote:
I'm not sure I believe any of this negative crap on Clay Tiffany. I met him once about a year ago. I spoke to him over an hour and he was ready to go when I walked up to him and recognized him from the show. I would say he has more balls right or wrong than anybody on this posting. Not looking to offend anyone and don't have time at the moment for a full investigation on the claims made here. But I spoke to him and I believed him which is probably more than you herd of enemies can say. Sound like a bunch of sheep in here. Now if it turns out he was/is a squatter, then he's a squatter. but doesn't make everything said here true.
Tiffany was a mean , malicious & lying trouble maker. I witnessed him at the nursing home his "landlord" Mrs. Henke was at eating her meals and going through her things. when he uninvited moved himself into her house he terrorized that woman telling her he would say she inappropriately abused him while giving piano lessons when he was a child. She didn't willingly let him live there he weaseled his way in and used her. He is/ was a low-life who cared for no one. He wasn't an activist for justice he was a certifiable crazy person who used the system & its sometime miniscule mistakes for his gain. I witnessed his behavior when he decided he didn't like certain people and arrive at their houses to harass them. He didn't like or love anyone but himself , and spent his life spewing lies about innocent people and their families including children !! If you met him for an hour you have no idea who he is. He lived his life to tell the biggest lies , make knowingly false statements& try to ruin innocent lives. He brought nothing but stress and negativity to people's lives. He cant anymore - and that's the truth !
westchester guy

New York, NY

#16 Apr 3, 2015
Briarcliff resident

Mahopac, NY

#17 Apr 3, 2015
read this wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiffany was a mean , malicious & lying trouble maker. I witnessed him at the nursing home his "landlord" Mrs. Henke was at eating her meals and going through her things. when he uninvited moved himself into her house he terrorized that woman telling her he would say she inappropriately abused him while giving piano lessons when he was a child. She didn't willingly let him live there he weaseled his way in and used her. He is/ was a low-life who cared for no one. He wasn't an activist for justice he was a certifiable crazy person who used the system & its sometime miniscule mistakes for his gain. I witnessed his behavior when he decided he didn't like certain people and arrive at their houses to harass them. He didn't like or love anyone but himself , and spent his life spewing lies about innocent people and their families including children !! If you met him for an hour you have no idea who he is. He lived his life to tell the biggest lies , make knowingly false statements& try to ruin innocent lives. He brought nothing but stress and negativity to people's lives. He cant anymore - and that's the truth !
Clay was a horrible person who used the law to make $ with his lawsuits. The entire police department would run from him for years. It was a breath of fresh air when Tartaglione took him to task and gave him the beating that so many of us wish we had the ability to do. Weather he (Tartaglione) was acting in the scope of the law or not I say well done nick and thank you. Sometimes monsters need to be dealt with in just such a way.
Briarcliff resident

Mahopac, NY

#18 Apr 3, 2015
Live in briarcliff wrote:
I remember him. He terrorized the entire village for years and the police department were afraid to even give him a parking ticket. The one cop who stood up to him and locked him up several times actually got railroaded by his department. He was cleared but never went after clay again. BPD should be ashamed
That cop went thru hell but in the end beat them all. Good job PO TARTAGLIONE
Briarcliff resident

Mahopac, NY

#19 Apr 3, 2015
Hello Neumann wrote:
Just shows how some people are just not intelligent
This man was a bully , a liar and a deadbeat who never held a job. He was awarded over 1 million dollars but didn't spend 1 penny on a house or towards hankes house. So if you think clay was so stand up I have a bridge you might be interested in buying
Public Access Viewer

Croton On Hudson, NY

#20 Apr 4, 2015
ding dong the witch is dead!!! I'm sure Cablevision is happy they will not have to broadcast his trash anymore and no one will have to see it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Wildwood Dude Ranch Brewster, NY on Millto... (Apr '10) Mar '16 Gail Granelli Quirin 27
News Wanted Purdys man 'violently' resists arrest, t... (Jul '14) Feb '16 Tony 18
Looking to Move! Feb '16 mjb1985dot 1
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Jan '16 Manordelivery 1
Question About an Old Property -- Terry Hill Rd... (Sep '07) Jan '16 Carmelborn 3
Who believes May 21, this year is judgment day? (Mar '11) Dec '15 Julie 6
Hazve you been a victim? (Mar '10) Aug '15 mexico 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brewster Mortgages