Wildwood Ranch on Milltown Road, Brew...

Wildwood Ranch on Milltown Road, Brewster, NY ????

Posted in the Brewster Forum

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 18, 2010
Does anyone remember this old dude ranch? The property is now deserted and almost all the old original buildings have fallen down or have been destroyed. The property borders the "developement" at Mountainbrook Drive. I lived on the ranch after it was closed down- from 1967 to about 1978. I would appreciate hearing from anyone with any remembrances or knowledge of this old dude ranch. I'm guessing it was fully functionable in the 40's and 50's possibly???? Thank you. Oh the memories at Milltown Road!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hazve you been a victim? (Mar '10) 21 hr Francesca Doering 45
News Hillary Clinton shuts down Donald Trump on Twit... Jul 16 trump fan 11
News Putnam lawmakers consider stricter pet laws Jul 15 Ingrid Newkirk 1
News 649 Heritage Hills #A, Somers, NY 10589 Jul 3 Larry Schultz 2
Old Wildwood Dude Ranch Brewster, NY on Millto... (Apr '10) Mar '16 Gail Granelli Quirin 27
News Billionairea s mansion destroyed in Pawling (Mar '09) Jul '15 another friend 39
News Southeast Woman, 58, Faces Third DWI Charge (Jun '15) Jun '15 funnyflicka 2

Brewster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brewster Mortgages