Brewster troopers:a S2 illegal immigr...

Brewster troopers:a S2 illegal immigrant...

There are 5 comments on the The Journal News story from Nov 27, 2009, titled Brewster troopers:a S2 illegal immigrant.... In it, The Journal News reports that:

Two suspected illegal immigrants from Connecticut are being held at the Putnam County jail on federal immigration detainer warrants after troopers from the Brewster barracks charged them over the weekend with driving while under the influence of alcohol, state police said today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal News.

Pug

La Grange, IL

#1 Nov 28, 2009
Only two in a day? Come to Chitcago, you'll arrest two per hour
jesse

Apalachicola, FL

#2 Dec 5, 2009
omg consider this-theres hundreds lining main street every morning in brewster and only 2? and for dwi they caught attention-thats insane seems to me immagration isnt doing their job???????
AMERICAN BAD ASS

Bronx, NY

#3 Dec 5, 2009
BREWSTER POLICE NEED TO ROUND UP ALL THE ILLEGALS AND SEND THEM HOME I'M SICK OF SEEING THERE LIL FACES LOOKING AT ME LIKE I DON'T BELONG IN MY OWN COUNTRY I'M SITTING HOME WILE THEY ARE DOING MY JOB CAUSE THERE CHEAPER OF COURSE THERE CHEAPER THEY HAVE 15 GUYS IN A ONE BEDROOM THEY PAY 25.00 A MONTH RENT CAUSE THERES SO MANY OF THEM THEY SEND THERE MONEY HOME AND CALL AMERICANS STUPID THE WORST IS WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL THE NEWS SAYS THEY FACE DEPORTATION WHAT? THAT SHOULD BE A GIVIN AND IF CAUGHT AGAIN IN THIS COUNTRY THEY SHOULD BE PUT IN THERE COUNTRIES JAIL NOT OURS WHY DO WE FLIP THE BILL FOR THESE ILLEGALS
Speeders are Murderers

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2009
This is one of the biggest problems with mexican immigrants whether legal or not. They are all serial DUIs. In their stupid macho culture, EVERYBODY drives drunk and no one sees anything wrong with it, even if they kill someone!!

Then they come here and kill thousands of americans on our highways every year.
AMERICAN BAD ASS

Bronx, NY

#5 Dec 5, 2009
I'm glad the economy is tanking maybe they will go back home it's funny they all stuck together in brewster when you needed someone to work they all say 150.00 a day plus lunch now it's every man for himself hey gregg ball what did you do with the illegals living in the woods what did you do make them your landscapers well four of them live under me in a two bedroom and it's a fiesta every weekend drunk ya then they drive back to danbury on 84 so bottom line it's o.k to kill a mother and daughter leaving dance class they have more rights then americans they need to go oh ya they work sevn days a week so thats 54,600 a year tax free i make less than 39,000 and i'm union and i pay taxes theres a problem here illegals make more wake up america

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Katonah, NY (Jan '12) Aug 24 Ken Kurtz 7
Old Wildwood Dude Ranch Brewster, NY on Millto... (Apr '10) Aug 23 Nancy Marinaccio 26
Debate: Gay Marriage - Patterson, NY (Jan '12) Aug 15 marco 4
Hazve you been a victim? (Mar '10) Aug 14 mexico 44
News Billionairea s mansion destroyed in Pawling (Mar '09) Jul '15 another friend 39
News Lake Carmel Woman's Body Found Near Home Jul '15 upstate 1
News Kayaker drowns in Blue Heron Lake (Jun '06) Jul '15 curiosity 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brewster Mortgages