George C

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2012
The uhaul truck i wanted was not at this location when i called. Two other locations in the area blew me off because they did not have the truck i wanted to rent .Christine was excellent in finding & making a reservation for me at a differnt place. The truck was there at my scheduled time of pick up & there were zero problems. Thank you Christine .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wanted Purdys man 'violently' resists arrest, t... (Jul '14) Oct 17 Boss Taco 26
Review: Family Dental Group - Neil Kesselman DDS (May '09) Sep '16 Danielle 29
Hazve you been a victim? (Mar '10) Aug '16 Francesca Doering 46
Old Wildwood Dude Ranch Brewster, NY on Millto... (Apr '10) Mar '16 Gail Granelli Quirin 27
News Billionairea s mansion destroyed in Pawling (Mar '09) Jul '15 another friend 39
News Southeast Woman, 58, Faces Third DWI Charge (Jun '15) Jun '15 funnyflicka 2
News Hero Guide Dog Throws Self at Bus to Save Owner (Jun '15) Jun '15 brewster resident 9

Brewster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brewster Mortgages