Police: Wanted Brewster man arrested, charged with false person...

Full story: NewsTimes.com 45
A Brewster man was arrested Friday after police say he drove with a suspended license and registration, lied about his identity and was the subject of an arrest warrant. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pete Loves His Tail

United States

#63 Nov 4, 2008
danbury wrote:
<quoted text>
No one listens to you, nor do they hate illegals anymore. You're the one on edge about the inevitable black president thing. You apparently also hate Latinos after reading your desperate fear mongering. The rest of us are fine, you're a complete mess and your bigotry no longer works as a crutch in 2008!
Get help, bro!
**Ruff**,**ruff**,**ruff**.... .#pant#,#pant#,#pant#....

I see you're getting out of breath, running around in circles chasing your tail, responding to yourself, again, Pete. It's really quite funny!
I am Pete

Danbury, CT

#65 Nov 4, 2008
Pete Loves His Tail wrote:
**Ruff**,**ruff**,**ruff**.... .#pant#,#pant#,#pant#....
I see you're getting out of breath, running around in circles chasing your tail, responding to yourself, again, Pete. It's really quite funny!
okay.
I am Pete.
see me get out of breath.
danbury

United States

#66 Nov 4, 2008
Get A Job Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, if you spent 1/10th the time looking for work than what you spend here on this board playing with yourself, you could easily find work bagging groceries at C-Town. The illegal aliens who work there would view you as a threat that you're taking away THEIR job that THEY stole from Americans that they would probably slit your throat while you were taking a dump in the bathroom. Remember, most Latinos hate the white man....ever hear of that mainstream Latino organization called; "La Raza" and what their philosophy is all about? But, hey, most jobs come with risks...and believe me...you NEED a job.
Pete, please elaborate, Pete. Pete, you're the only one who hates Latinos, Pete.

Pete, why are you so scared?
I am Pete

Danbury, CT

#67 Nov 4, 2008
Get A Job Pete wrote:
Pete, if you spent 1/10th the time looking for work than what you spend here on this board playing with yourself, you could easily find work bagging groceries at C-Town. The illegal aliens who work there would view you as a threat that you're taking away THEIR job that THEY stole from Americans that they would probably slit your throat while you were taking a dump in the bathroom. Remember, most Latinos hate the white man....ever hear of that mainstream Latino organization called; "La Raza" and what their philosophy is all about? But, hey, most jobs come with risks...and believe me...you NEED a job.
yes.
I am pete.
I'd like to hear more about C-Town.
dipdipdipdipgeta job

Danbury, CT

#68 Nov 4, 2008
Get A Job Pete wrote:
But, hey, most jobs come with risks...and believe me...you NEED a job.
I'M CURIOUS, WHAT DOES STALKING SOMEONE NAMED 'PETE' PAY?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Regrading (Jun '12) Feb 10 ATVrider 2
Children's Center to offer free acting classes ... (Aug '08) Feb 3 Regina Peterson 28
Hazve you been a victim? (Mar '10) Feb 3 Navas Victim 33
Old Wildwood Dude Ranch Brewster, NY on Millto... (Apr '10) Oct '14 doug steinberg 7
Parking in Brewster (Sep '06) Jul '14 shelia 17
Muslim Taxi Driver Stabbed: Passenger Michael E... (Aug '10) May '14 Barri 41
Trainer rape jury seeks 'reasonable doubt' defi... (Apr '14) Apr '14 brewsterfun 1

Brewster News Video

Brewster Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brewster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:14 pm PST

NBC Sports11:14PM
Report: Kyle Wilson not expected back with Jets