Brewster crime: Teens found with item...

Brewster crime: Teens found with items stolen from St. Lawrence O'Toole

There are 3 comments on the The Patent Trader story from Sep 18, 2010, titled Brewster crime: Teens found with items stolen from St. Lawrence O'Toole. In it, The Patent Trader reports that:

Three Putnam County teens face criminal charges after they were found with religious items that were stolen from St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Patent Trader.

DiegoMartinez

Danbury, CT

#1 Sep 19, 2010
These are the same kids you see in that neighborhood on skateboards. They have no respect for elders and have been a nuisance to the neighborhood for a while now. It's about time the behavior of these snot nosed kids caught up with them. I hope the judge really throws the book at them.

Since: Sep 10

New Milford, CT

#2 Sep 22, 2010
DiegoMartinez wrote:
These are the same kids you see in that neighborhood on skateboards. They have no respect for elders and have been a nuisance to the neighborhood for a while now. It's about time the behavior of these snot nosed kids caught up with them. I hope the judge really throws the book at them.
Well, that's quite an ignorant statement... Just because someone Skateboards, that doesn't mean that they're a thief, criminal, or that they've no respect. I Skateboard, and I don't go around stealing stuff, and I'm not particularly disrespectful, unless it's called for. Megh... think, for you "speak".
DiegoMartinez

Danbury, CT

#3 Sep 23, 2010
ILoveOrangeJuice wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's quite an ignorant statement... Just because someone Skateboards, that doesn't mean that they're a thief, criminal, or that they've no respect. I Skateboard, and I don't go around stealing stuff, and I'm not particularly disrespectful, unless it's called for. Megh... think, for you "speak".
Theres probably a good chance that i wasn’t talking about you. Do you even live in this neighborhood? Let me be more specific. There were numerous kids who just so happen to skate board in that neighborhood that have been a problem with destroying peoples property.. I know for a fact that some of these punks who use skateboards are the kids that have stolen from the church... NO, not all people who skateboard are delinquents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shopping makes me horny? (Jun '13) Jun 27 Tacos 3
News 7 Famous TV Homes You Can Actually Live In Righ... Jun 20 one for the team 1
The Belden House You Need To See This, Please H... (Mar '06) May '17 Renee DeVincenzo 3
News Robert Durst, the epitome of the macabre: dispatch (Mar '15) Apr '17 Parched 2
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Mahopac Mar '17 VictorOrians 1
Stop Prosectors Abuse Mar '17 Nancy Guttenberg 1
News Brewster Teen Accused Of Having Sex With Girl, ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 PolakPotrafi 4

Brewster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brewster Mortgages