Brewster crime: Teens found with items stolen from St. Lawrence O'Toole

Sep 18, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Patent Trader

Three Putnam County teens face criminal charges after they were found with religious items that were stolen from St.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 23, 2010
DiegoMartinez

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

These are the same kids you see in that neighborhood on skateboards. They have no respect for elders and have been a nuisance to the neighborhood for a while now. It's about time the behavior of these snot nosed kids caught up with them. I hope the judge really throws the book at them.

Since: Sep 10

New Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

DiegoMartinez wrote:
These are the same kids you see in that neighborhood on skateboards. They have no respect for elders and have been a nuisance to the neighborhood for a while now. It's about time the behavior of these snot nosed kids caught up with them. I hope the judge really throws the book at them.
Well, that's quite an ignorant statement... Just because someone Skateboards, that doesn't mean that they're a thief, criminal, or that they've no respect. I Skateboard, and I don't go around stealing stuff, and I'm not particularly disrespectful, unless it's called for. Megh... think, for you "speak".
DiegoMartinez

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

ILoveOrangeJuice wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's quite an ignorant statement... Just because someone Skateboards, that doesn't mean that they're a thief, criminal, or that they've no respect. I Skateboard, and I don't go around stealing stuff, and I'm not particularly disrespectful, unless it's called for. Megh... think, for you "speak".
Theres probably a good chance that i wasn’t talking about you. Do you even live in this neighborhood? Let me be more specific. There were numerous kids who just so happen to skate board in that neighborhood that have been a problem with destroying peoples property.. I know for a fact that some of these punks who use skateboards are the kids that have stolen from the church... NO, not all people who skateboard are delinquents.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brewster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391
Mahopac restaurateur Lani 'Ariano' Zaimi faces ... (Feb '14) Aug 15 Tony 4
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 tbird Cat Controller 756
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 r u crazy 6,377
Parking in Brewster (Sep '06) Jul 26 shelia 17

Search the Brewster Forum:
•••

Brewster News Video

•••
•••

Brewster Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brewster People Search