Prehistoric artifacts found at Peach ...

Prehistoric artifacts found at Peach Lake

There are 1 comment on the Asbury Park Press Online story from Oct 14, 2009, titled Prehistoric artifacts found at Peach Lake. In it, Asbury Park Press Online reports that:

As these lakeshore communities prepare to correct pollution problems going back to the late 1800s, they have been required to stop and look back at what the land can tell them about the prehistoric peoples who lived there.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press Online.

Life long at Peach Lake

Morganville, NJ

#1 Feb 14, 2010
30 million dollars to clean up the lake, than why are there motor boats still on the lake? the lake is to small for the big boats that are discharging oil and gas in to the lake which is part of the croton water shed, Hello, Drinking water for NYC. Could it be that the people involved with the save the peach lake project are some of the people that won't give up there boats The same people that re built summer cottages and just happened to forget to up grade the septic. The lake is gross one big oil slick, and the sewers won't help with the over sized boats. Talk about wanting your cake and eating it too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jared Kushner to be named Trump senior adviser:... 7 hr Splits9298 32
News Brewster Teen Accused Of Having Sex With Girl, ... Jan 6 PolakPotrafi 4
Clay Tiffany Being Evicted (Aug '10) Jan 3 Moe 40
News Fifth Annual Messiah Sing-Along on 12/4 in Bria... Dec '16 heidigiarlo 1
News Troopers: Drunk Driver on I-684 Travels at 100 MPH (Oct '13) Oct '16 driver 2
News Wanted Purdys man 'violently' resists arrest, t... (Jul '14) Oct '16 Boss Taco 26
Review: Family Dental Group - Neil Kesselman DDS (May '09) Sep '16 Danielle 29

Brewster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brewster Mortgages