State trooper hurt by alleged drunk d...

State trooper hurt by alleged drunk driver on I-84

There are 22 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Jun 14, 2009, titled State trooper hurt by alleged drunk driver on I-84. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

A New York state trooper driving home from work Sunday suffered minor injuries when her personal car was struck by a man later charged with drunken driving on the Interstate 84 westbound exit ramp off Route 312, state police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Huh

Monroe, CT

#28 Jun 16, 2009
I hope you don't drive like you punctuate. Check the clues closet for a clue.
TO the POLICE wrote:
I left danbury hospital friday night and when i got on the highway there was a state trooper doin about
120 MPH down the highway no lights on not in pursuit wit anyone and that is ok just because they have a badge and a gun but really if someone would sit somewhere late at night and just watch how fast these cops drive around its crazy every one of them would have there badges pulled thanks thats all i got to say
ginnyc

AOL

#29 Jun 16, 2009
We all need to slow down get some self-control& contact our senators & congressman to take action against drunk driving & unlawful drivers, I am amazed at the people i meet who feel illegal aliens should not be scared to be in public, well they ATLEAST SHOULD THINK twice about blatantly driving cars while drunk, otherwise if you stay out of trouble no one in this country cares if your landlord is paying their fair share of taxes & you attempt to get a green card or working papers why is there a need to hide

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burglary Aug 27 Jamie 1
So Sad. So Different, so Not Brewster (Jun '10) Aug 23 Brewster1999 8
Shopping makes me horny? (Jun '13) Jun '17 Tacos 3
News 7 Famous TV Homes You Can Actually Live In Righ... Jun '17 one for the team 1
The Belden House You Need To See This, Please H... (Mar '06) May '17 Renee DeVincenzo 3
News Brewster Teen Accused Of Having Sex With Girl, ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 PolakPotrafi 4
Review: Family Dental Group - Neil Kesselman DDS (May '09) Sep '16 Danielle 29

Brewster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brewster Mortgages