State trooper hurt by alleged drunk driver on I-84

Full story: NewsTimes.com 22
A New York state trooper driving home from work Sunday suffered minor injuries when her personal car was struck by a man later charged with drunken driving on the Interstate 84 westbound exit ramp off Route 312, state police said. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Huh

Sandy Hook, CT

#28 Jun 16, 2009
I hope you don't drive like you punctuate. Check the clues closet for a clue.
TO the POLICE wrote:
I left danbury hospital friday night and when i got on the highway there was a state trooper doin about
120 MPH down the highway no lights on not in pursuit wit anyone and that is ok just because they have a badge and a gun but really if someone would sit somewhere late at night and just watch how fast these cops drive around its crazy every one of them would have there badges pulled thanks thats all i got to say
ginnyc

AOL

#29 Jun 16, 2009
We all need to slow down get some self-control& contact our senators & congressman to take action against drunk driving & unlawful drivers, I am amazed at the people i meet who feel illegal aliens should not be scared to be in public, well they ATLEAST SHOULD THINK twice about blatantly driving cars while drunk, otherwise if you stay out of trouble no one in this country cares if your landlord is paying their fair share of taxes & you attempt to get a green card or working papers why is there a need to hide

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HELP: Children's song about celia the mouse (Dec '09) Dec 25 marykay 12
Review: A thru Z Home Inspection Inc. Dec 19 Paul Bear 1
Wanted Purdys man 'violently' resists arrest, t... Nov '14 blueeyedmoondevil 7
Hazve you been a victim? (Mar '10) Nov '14 Walden NY 32
Upstate New York Colonial Horse Farm For Sale -... (Mar '12) Oct '14 smokey 4
Foster Moore, Kleptomaniac Oct '14 smokey 1
Old Wildwood Dude Ranch Brewster, NY on Millto... (Apr '10) Oct '14 doug steinberg 7

Brewster News Video

Brewster Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brewster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brewster News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brewster

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:23 pm PST