Cops: Drunken illegal immigrant crash...

Cops: Drunken illegal immigrant crashes into family of 5 in Brewster; boy, 4, hurt

There are 5 comments on the Journal News story from Jul 20, 2009, titled Cops: Drunken illegal immigrant crashes into family of 5 in Brewster; boy, 4, hurt. In it, Journal News reports that:

BREWSTER - A man who police say is unlicensed and in the country illegally was charged with driving while intoxicated after hitting the car of a family of five last night in Brewster and causing injuries to a 4-year-old boy, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal News.

pie

Brewster, NY

#1 Jul 20, 2009
SPINELESS POLITICIANS WHO ARE AFRAID OF BEING CALLED RACIST WONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE SITUATION.
Rossana

East Northport, NY

#2 Jul 21, 2009
I feel sorry for that family but let's faceit. Been a drunk driver has nothing to do with illigal immigration.
zone

Hudson, NH

#3 Jul 23, 2009
There are still those out there who see hiring this type of individual as sensible given the cost of hiring an American.

Pure and simple, it's Treason.
Brewster born and Raised

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2009
pie, what is your proposal? Sending all illegal immigrants back to wherever they came from is not an option and even if it was, it would cost billions of taxpayers dollars, and they would come back here anyway because they can still get a job when they return.

I agree that not dealing with the situation is a spineless tactic though
CS resident

Pompton Lakes, NJ

#5 Aug 5, 2009
Really no different than the tragedy on the Taconic. What does race or ethnicity have to do with it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jared Kushner to be named Trump senior adviser:... Jan 16 Wholly Silicon Wafer 31
News Brewster Teen Accused Of Having Sex With Girl, ... Jan 6 PolakPotrafi 4
Clay Tiffany Being Evicted (Aug '10) Jan 3 Moe 40
News Fifth Annual Messiah Sing-Along on 12/4 in Bria... Dec '16 heidigiarlo 1
News Troopers: Drunk Driver on I-684 Travels at 100 MPH (Oct '13) Oct '16 driver 2
News Wanted Purdys man 'violently' resists arrest, t... (Jul '14) Oct '16 Boss Taco 26
Review: Family Dental Group - Neil Kesselman DDS (May '09) Sep '16 Danielle 29

Brewster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brewster Mortgages