Brewster drug bust nets six arrests

Brewster drug bust nets six arrests

There are 22 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Aug 2, 2008, titled Brewster drug bust nets six arrests. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

Six men were arrested early Wednesday on drug trafficking charges after a five-month investigation by the Putnam County Sheriff's Narcotics Enforcement Unit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BBB147

West Hartford, CT

#1 Aug 2, 2008
FREE THEM ALL !!!
Hmmm

Oxford, CT

#2 Aug 2, 2008
I didn't write anything offensive and they took all the posts away.
oprts

Wethersfield, CT

#3 Aug 2, 2008
http://www.syracuse.com/newsflash/index.ssf...

And the crime wave caused by illegal aliens continues. But hey, lets have a big protest and sue ICE. These drug dealers are just here for a better life right.....

Since: Oct 07

Bayonne, NJ

#4 Aug 2, 2008
La Cuca Gotcha

Boy, what a bunch of __________fill in blank) at this paper. Why delete all the previous comments on this story? Aw, does someone find some posts about these illegal alien vermin unfavorable? How about acknowledging the truth about these third world scuzballs?

Please register and participate at

www.numbersusa.com

and be heard in Washington. The clock is running toward this election and most should know that a vote for osama obama is a sure way to legalize these illegal vermin. At least there is a chance with McCain as he is a U.S. patriot AND he does change his mind on issues that he see's are important to the American people. You won't get that with obama. With McCain in office he will hear the anguish of the American people with regards to illegal immigration and will act as favorably as allowed to grant the will of the American people.
Those who believe that obama's words of change are anything more than words are fools.

Bayonne, NJ

#6 Aug 2, 2008
Mea culpa n/t. I only now discovered that this article is a reprint after scanning the forum page. I took my info from Hmmm above without checking first so MY MISTAKE! However the comment from me about you acknowledging the truth about these third world scuzballs still stands.
Business as usual

Boston, MA

#8 Aug 2, 2008
"All six defendants, police said, are illegal immigrants from Guatemala..."

This illegal alien crime wave is just the tip of the iceberg.

I'm glad the judge had enough sense to hold them without bail because of the flight risk, unlike those here in Danbury who give people like these a one-way ticket out by setting little or no bail. For instance, the judge and prosecutor gave an attempted murderer who rammed his car into a motorcyclist a surety bond of $100,000 (which means he only had to come up with $7,500 in cash).

This government has to clamp down on the borders. Both parties are culpable. In the meantime, thankfully, there have been new laws written at the local level to curb this tidal wave of illegal alien crime. Unfortunately, however, some politicians use it for political games to get re-elected...like Boughton, who approved ICE participation with DPD before the election, but hasn't used them since.
Ronald Reagan

Danbury, CT

#9 Aug 2, 2008
These aliens are like "cockroaches". You can try and exterminate them, but they keep coming back.
Al Is Inside

Boston, MA

#10 Aug 2, 2008
Ronald Reagan wrote:
These aliens are like "cockroaches". You can try and exterminate them, but they keep coming back.
Not riding your bike on a rainy day, Al?
Ronald Reagan

Danbury, CT

#11 Aug 2, 2008
Nope, inside putting in a new floor in my rental unit. Getting it nice and clean for some lovely residents.
Quagmire

Avon, CT

#12 Aug 2, 2008
Something has to be done about this illegal immigrant problem. They are ruining our country. Everyday they are in the paper for one thing or another. It makes me sick.
wow

Durham, CT

#13 Aug 2, 2008
they have ruined Brewster...it used to be a nice town...now "brewsterica" is a haven for these low life CRIMINALS!!
midge

Brewster, NY

#14 Aug 2, 2008
so what 6 arrested - there are MANY MANY more to fill the "jobs" also to fill the empty beds. This just shows what a pit-hole Brewster/Southeast and the entire country has become. This is very near my home and SCHOOLS.
RAID THE BARS ON MAIN STREET!!!!!!!
COUNT MATTRESSES in rental units.
toobored

Eastham, MA

#15 Aug 2, 2008
Wow , what a relief.I'm glad all the illegals in Danbury are squeaky clean. No way OUR illegals would ever do that!!
Hmmm

Northford, CT

#16 Aug 2, 2008
Sorry cootie, the story was up earlier and they deleted all the posts but one, including mine, so of course I had to voice my protest at them doing so because the posts did state facts as well as the usual garbage.
Either way you look at this, it's still one less dirt-bag drug dealing crew in the world. Many will probably take their place but you have to find something positive amidst all this negativity.

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Aug 2, 2008
Thanks but not necessary Hmmm. I was a little crotchety earlier and looking for pepe pink pad but he musta been eating his hot pockets. Or someone else's. So sad it's funny him.

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Aug 2, 2008
Mt. Vernon? Cut me some slack!
ECUADORKS

United States

#20 Aug 3, 2008
oprts wrote:
http://www.syracuse.com/newsfl ash/index.ssf?/base/news-26/12 17635744223540.xml&storyli st=state
And the crime wave caused by illegal aliens continues. But hey, lets have a big protest and sue ICE. These drug dealers are just here for a better life right.....
Of course.
<wink>
Judy

Yonkers, NY

#21 Aug 4, 2008
I think we should applaude the Sheriff and his good men for doing a great job here. Someone finally took some action. We need to see more of this.

Judy
Taxed to the brink

United States

#23 Aug 4, 2008
BBB147 wrote:
FREE THEM ALL !!!
Does anyone know what is wrong with BBB147? Mental patient or something.

he/she makes stupid remarks of no value.

As for the article, glad to see they are caught.
Illegals must GO

Deep River, CT

#24 Aug 5, 2008
How about throwing out 20000 more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fifth Annual Messiah Sing-Along on 12/4 in Bria... Dec 1 heidigiarlo 1
News Troopers: Drunk Driver on I-684 Travels at 100 MPH (Oct '13) Oct '16 driver 2
News Wanted Purdys man 'violently' resists arrest, t... (Jul '14) Oct '16 Boss Taco 26
Review: Family Dental Group - Neil Kesselman DDS (May '09) Sep '16 Danielle 29
Hazve you been a victim? (Mar '10) Aug '16 Francesca Doering 46
Old Wildwood Dude Ranch Brewster, NY on Millto... (Apr '10) Mar '16 Gail Granelli Quirin 27
News Billionairea s mansion destroyed in Pawling (Mar '09) Jul '15 another friend 39

Brewster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brewster Mortgages