Troopers: Speeder clocked at 142 mph ...

Troopers: Speeder clocked at 142 mph in Putnam County

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 28, 2007, titled Troopers: Speeder clocked at 142 mph in Putnam County. In it, Newsday reports that:

Michael Maciejewski, 21, of Litchfield, Conn., was ticketed for a traffic violation for speeding southbound in Brewster on Interstate 684, Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

todd schuster

New York, NY

#1 Mar 28, 2007
what a bleeping idiot this guy is. they should revoke his license for at least a year. i've driven on 684 a few times & it's such a straightaway that drivers do 90 on it like nothing. they think it's the second coming of the indy 500. please folks, speed kills. if people don't watch it, interstate 684 is going to be the second coming of the ny thruway where we've seen several fatalities, especially the stretch between exits 15-16 from suffern to harriman. slow down & leave earlier for your destination if you have to.
dave

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 28, 2007
must be a typo on the speed limit
Bimbo Island

Trumbull, CT

#3 Mar 28, 2007
Another hard hitting half story from Nonewsday. This guy should go apply for a job at NASCAR, he'd probably do better than half the grid filler they have now.
JAY

Bronx, NY

#4 Nov 11, 2008
Anybody see the IDIOT early in the AM with anti everyone signs on the back of his truck.This would be on Interstate 684.All sorts of sign about jews etc.I see him often on 684 between about 7am going south between goldensbridge and close to the exit for the Hutch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jared Kushner to be named Trump senior adviser:... Mon Wholly Silicon Wafer 31
News Brewster Teen Accused Of Having Sex With Girl, ... Jan 6 PolakPotrafi 4
Clay Tiffany Being Evicted (Aug '10) Jan 3 Moe 40
News Fifth Annual Messiah Sing-Along on 12/4 in Bria... Dec '16 heidigiarlo 1
News Troopers: Drunk Driver on I-684 Travels at 100 MPH (Oct '13) Oct '16 driver 2
News Wanted Purdys man 'violently' resists arrest, t... (Jul '14) Oct '16 Boss Taco 26
Review: Family Dental Group - Neil Kesselman DDS (May '09) Sep '16 Danielle 29

Brewster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brewster Mortgages