Girl killed in Brewster accident

Girl killed in Brewster accident

There are 52 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Jun 8, 2009, titled Girl killed in Brewster accident. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

A young girl walking on Main Street was hit and killed by a car Monday evening near Seven Star School of Performing Arts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
prox needs to go

AOL

#58 Jun 9, 2009
I have to admit --- my brain is mush.
Prox needs to GO

Houston, TX

#59 Jun 9, 2009
Loyal News Times Fan wrote:
Al and his blog are a joke. Three fifths of a joke.

Ooga.
But you just typed this two minutes ago in the other thread, teddy-o. You sick freak.
Prox needs to GO

Houston, TX

#60 Jun 9, 2009
Loyal News Times Fan AKA DANBURYDAN wrote:
And race IS a factor in this. We have let large numbers of feral, drunken predators into our midst in the vain hope that by living among us they would become civilized. Incidents like this prove this harebrained, pie-in-the-sky theory wrong. One look at the nation's crime statistics proves that non-whites are a danger to everyone in a civilized society. Their very presence here will only serve to deteriorate our quality of life to their own primitive, degenerate, savage, third-world standards.
Now what do you have to say about this, teddy-o?
Prox needs to GO

Houston, TX

#61 Jun 9, 2009
Loyal News Times Fan wrote:
She WAS killed by a black guy. And this girl was killed by a sp'ic. What's your point?
Oh and W T F is this all about, Ted??!
Have Some Dignity

Manchester, NH

#62 Jun 9, 2009
Have Some STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
F*** you, and any other white trash skmbg who exploits this tragedy to advance their racist agenda.
"Dignity"? You bottom feeders have never shown a shred of it. You're no better than this **** behind the wheel. You BOTH deserve to get your a****s kicked.
How's that for "political correctness"?
I am not racist. I am not political. I read the paper, I watch the news, I see what's going on in the world.

You don't.

You don't know me. You are part of the problem.

You call it a racist agenda.
I call it common sense.

We are tired of your attacks. I know these people, pal. You and your kind can take your weak argument and stick it up your @ss.
American Patriot

Houston, TX

#63 Jun 9, 2009
Citizen X hates Al too wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the idiots that throws the racist bomb is this dread lock blogger loser. He lived in public housing in Hartford .
And your wife is a local public servant.
Idiot.
Not a Libb

Houston, TX

#69 Jun 9, 2009
citizens take action wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak for most of the people here.
Thank you.
There is a local troll who posts non-stop day after day after day here from 9-5 using multiple log in names. No one takes his mindless blubberings seriously. Trolls are sick individuals who crave attention that they dont get in real life. Dont engage the troll, trolls HATE to be ignored.
Secure the border.
Demand our elected officials ENFORCE all immigration laws.
E-Verify all employees.
Condolences to the family whos lifes are forever changed because of an illegal alien. Unless that family is brown, too.
You go to hell, too.
Have Some Dignity

Manchester, NH

#70 Jun 9, 2009
Have Some STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be too bright or informed if you think that drunk driving is an issue of citizenship or race, and that my pointing out it isn't and that you should conduct yourself with some dignity is somehow "defending" drunk drivers.
In fact, it only proves my earlier point...that you're an idiot. You're adding nothing to this tragedy but MOB RULE.
It would be wonderful to meet you in person to discuss this.
Sad1

Ludlow, MA

#71 Jun 9, 2009
Please don't make gross sexual references when referencing the dead.
HICK STOMPER wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who it is...another white trash hick with poor reading comprehension and a boner for dead girls.
I'll go slow since I know you racists aren't too bright...pointing out your utter lack of dignity, discretion, and class...isn't "defending illegals".
I don't give a sh** about your precious illegals or their "plight". Race or nationality are no measure of a man.
Given the chance, I'd kick this skmbgs a**, and then...I'd beat some politeness into you. You're a discredit to my (haha)'white heritage".
You oughta' think about apologizing for exploiting this horrible incident to advance your agenda. And then I want you to express your condolences.
Family

Richmond Hill, NY

#72 Jun 10, 2009
My prayers to the mothers and child's family.
Puff n Grunt

Oxford, CT

#73 Jun 10, 2009
alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean offer their condolences, Danny?
The illegal driver had no license and was also drunk. Obviously another Obama-lama-ding-dong voter.
Another Sicko

Houston, TX

#74 Jun 10, 2009
Puff n Grunt wrote:
<quoted text>
The illegal driver had no license and was also drunk. Obviously another Obama-lama-ding-dong voter.
You have no respect for dead people. Obviously a Tim McVeigh lover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fifth Annual Messiah Sing-Along on 12/4 in Bria... Dec 1 heidigiarlo 1
News Troopers: Drunk Driver on I-684 Travels at 100 MPH (Oct '13) Oct '16 driver 2
News Wanted Purdys man 'violently' resists arrest, t... (Jul '14) Oct '16 Boss Taco 26
Review: Family Dental Group - Neil Kesselman DDS (May '09) Sep '16 Danielle 29
Hazve you been a victim? (Mar '10) Aug '16 Francesca Doering 46
Old Wildwood Dude Ranch Brewster, NY on Millto... (Apr '10) Mar '16 Gail Granelli Quirin 27
News Billionairea s mansion destroyed in Pawling (Mar '09) Jul '15 another friend 39

Brewster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brewster Mortgages