Brewster man charged after illegally entering home

Full story: NewsTimes.com 41
A town man was arrested after police say he unlawfully entered his neighbor's home on two occassions within the last three months. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sparkling Wiggles

La Puente, CA

#1 Jul 7, 2008
The first few things I gather from this article right off the boat is that this Morales character is clearly illegal. Why you ask? First he's from Brewster Spain capital of the U.S. 2nd he's from Main Street Brewster which is what I like to call Brewster-Rico Avenue. Another thing that stands out to me is that he ENTERED this house ILLEGALLY....mmmm sound familiar? Entering this Country Illegally? Seems like Morales has no Morals! Hopefully we give him a steerage ticket back to Guatamala.
JoeD

United States

#2 Jul 7, 2008
deport.
Well Duh

Shelton, CT

#3 Jul 7, 2008
Sparkling Wiggles wrote:
The first few things I gather from this article right off the boat is that this Morales character is clearly illegal. Why you ask? First he's from Brewster Spain capital of the U.S. 2nd he's from Main Street Brewster which is what I like to call Brewster-Rico Avenue. Another thing that stands out to me is that he ENTERED this house ILLEGALLY....mmmm sound familiar? Entering this Country Illegally? Seems like Morales has no Morals! Hopefully we give him a steerage ticket back to Guatamala.
It says in the artical that he was turned over to INS because he was in the country illegally.....want part of that didn't you understand? Or did you feel that you needed to point out what the artical said?
Napoleon XV

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 7, 2008
Ain't diversity and liberalism wonderful? Brewster has become such a fabulous little town with all the recent immigrants.
when T outed you

Danbury, CT

#7 Jul 7, 2008
Napoleon XV wrote:
Ain't diversity and liberalism wonderful? Brewster has become such a fabulous little town with all the recent immigrants.
just wait till the white trash racists arrive...THAT'LL really class up the joint!
Last American Cowboy

Altamonte Springs, FL

#8 Jul 7, 2008
when T outed you wrote:
<quoted text>
just wait till the white trash racists arrive...THAT'LL really class up the joint!
Would that be the same way you class up public housing?
Last American Ladyboy

Danbury, CT

#9 Jul 7, 2008
Last American Cowboy wrote:
Would that be the same way you class up public housing?
get with the times, pops.

they're projecting their next fear onto me...by saying I'm a j*e*w* who sells real estate now.

oooohhhh, scary!!
Elise M

United States

#10 Jul 7, 2008
when T outed you wrote:
<quoted text>
just wait till the white trash racists arrive...THAT'LL really class up the joint!
Do you make racist comments to these black men you claim to sleep with? I bet you keep it all in because you're too scared. That's why you come to the newstimes each day to denegrate blacks as s*e*x*u*a*l s*l*a*v*e*s. I see why you were such an easy target for Matt Paulsen.
Napoleon XV

United States

#11 Jul 7, 2008
when T outed you wrote:
<quoted text>
just wait till the white trash racists arrive...THAT'LL really class up the joint!
Why do you assume that whites are racists? We love all people of all races. We're happy to give up our towns and nations to the poor immigrants from the Third World. They bring us so much: crime, filth, disease. It's a small price to pay to not be called a racist by you. We do owe them so much for all the oppression we've done to them over the years, it's the least we can do.

By the way, did you sense the sarcasm?
Last American Cowboy

Altamonte Springs, FL

#12 Jul 7, 2008
Last American Ladyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
get with the times, pops.
they're projecting their next fear onto me...by saying I'm a j*e*w* who sells real estate now.
oooohhhh, scary!!
Why would anyone fear a wan-ker like you? At best you are lowbrow entertainment. I also find it funny that you think so highly of yourself,with the lackluster life you lead. And I don't need 10 different screen names to hide behind,bootyboy.
Last American Ladyboy

Danbury, CT

#13 Jul 7, 2008
Last American Cowboy wrote:
Why would anyone fear a wan-ker like you? At best you are lowbrow entertainment. I also find it funny that you think so highly of yourself,with the lackluster life you lead. And I don't need 10 different screen names to hide behind,bootyboy.
then tell your other dumb white trash friends to stop making every post about me, al, or some poor dumb sumbitch from Bethel.

it's even boring to me...the object of your affections.
Lisa S

United States

#14 Jul 7, 2008
Last American Ladyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
get with the times, pops.
they're projecting their next fear onto me...by saying I'm a j*e*w* who sells real estate now.
oooohhhh, scary!!
Why would you say something like that? We believe you're just a real busy guy in Bethel who regularly posts s*e*x*u*a*l fantasies about black men when no one is looking. Isn't that a fair enough deduction?
BIGTPRD

Danbury, CT

#15 Jul 7, 2008
Osama has to be dead for some time now. No way could he live without kidney machine. Or do they have them in the desert and in the caves with electricty.
Last American Cowboy

Altamonte Springs, FL

#16 Jul 7, 2008
Last American Ladyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
then tell your other dumb white trash friends to stop making every post about me, al, or some poor dumb sumbitch from Bethel.
it's even boring to me...the object of your affections.
Therein is your problem,no one cares about you! All of this cr-ap about every post being about you is delusional,it's all in your head. Are you bi-polar or what? All you ever do is post cr-ap to start arguments,you are a small minded little fat man,that is very unhappy with his lot in life.You need to get some professional help with that.
Bigger American Cowboy

Danbury, CT

#17 Jul 7, 2008
Last American Cowboy wrote:
Therein is your problem,no one cares about you! All of this cr-ap about every post being about you is delusional,it's all in your head. Are you bi-polar or what? All you ever do is post cr-ap to start arguments,you are a small minded little fat man,that is very unhappy with his lot in life.You need to get some professional help with that.
it's not my fault all you ol' farts have little boycrushes on me...oh who am I kidding, of course it is! I'm adorable!!
ih8spx

Atlanta, GA

#18 Jul 7, 2008
Bigger American Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not my fault all you ol' farts have little boycrushes on me...oh who am I kidding, of course it is! I'm adorable!!
picture us all as little colored men working your fields in chains. Ooga Booga.
ih8spx

Atlanta, GA

#19 Jul 7, 2008
BIGTPRD wrote:
Osama has to be dead for some time now. No way could he live without kidney machine. Or do they have them in the desert and in the caves with electricty.
I enjoyed your work. Nothing like good ol' ignorant racist humor. The feud with the blogging monkey was classic. Maybe we can get these laws changed and he can be your legal servant.
BIGTPRD

Danbury, CT

#20 Jul 7, 2008
There is one that has a vendetta that has spoken untrue and vindictive things that has brought out many others with a cold heart and no brains. If you need the truth ask me. If you want the lies ask him. I stand on the truth, honesty, and the right for justice for all.
Last American Cowboy

Altamonte Springs, FL

#21 Jul 7, 2008
Bigger American Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not my fault all you ol' farts have little boycrushes on me...oh who am I kidding, of course it is! I'm adorable!!
What a perfect example of you being you. Just another a-ho-le,that needs a punch in the face. Gotta go.One of my workers is having a happy hour birthday party at Rachels. Yes it is a gentlemans club. So you wouldn't be able to get in. Even with a jacket and tie. Besides the bouncers wouldn't like you being adorable and flirting with them. The Parlement House is more your speed.
alley cat petey

Southington, CT

#22 Jul 7, 2008
Last American Ladyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
then tell your other dumb white trash friends to stop making every post about me, al, or some poor dumb sumbitch from Bethel.
it's even boring to me...the object of your affections.
finding a cockroach in the kitchen you know there are many many more hiding in the walls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr friv4school 6,466
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 13 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 13 hr NAVYVET 6,391
Drive-by sex soliciting by the FDNY Floozy (Apr '09) Sep 28 brewsterfun 3
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 28 Jeff 16,795
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440

Brewster News Video

Brewster Jobs

Brewster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brewster News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brewster

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]