Michael Enright Charged With Hate Cri...

Michael Enright Charged With Hate Crime: Ahmed Sharif, Muslim Cab Driver, Attacked For Religion

There are 3 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from Aug 25, 2010, titled Michael Enright Charged With Hate Crime: Ahmed Sharif, Muslim Cab Driver, Attacked For Religion. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

A college student who did volunteer work in Afghanistan was charged Wednesday with using a folding tool to slash the neck and face of a New York City taxi driver after the driver said he is Muslim.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Who Knows Joe

“is something on my face?”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 25, 2010
Here we go folks... we have enter part two of the New York Mosque era... thought?

Since: Aug 10

Colmar, France

#2 Aug 25, 2010
As a muslim - please don't stab me?- I think that one an unrelated (but very low) act.

I do accept that people might be against Islam - saddens me yes - but it is an unalienable right to have free speech. Nevertheless, to attack an individual or a group of people BECAUSE he or she belongs to one or another religion is UNACCEPTABLE and WRONG.

And that, the US LAWS approves it. Protect the religious, but not the religion.

Fair to me.

Who Knows Joe

“is something on my face?”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3 Aug 25, 2010
True... But this story is beginning to seem odd... I think there is more to it than what the I'll Huff, and I'll Puff... and I'll spread the propaganda Post around.. well see i suppose...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Westchester Native Thinks Outside The Box With ... Sun John 1
Looking for a Jewish education for your child? Aug 17 webmaven 2
Hazve you been a victim? (Mar '10) Aug 1 Francesca Doering 46
News Hillary Clinton shuts down Donald Trump on Twit... Jul '16 Trumping On 9
News Putnam lawmakers consider stricter pet laws Jul '16 Ingrid Newkirk 1
News 649 Heritage Hills #A, Somers, NY 10589 Jul '16 Larry Schultz 2
Old Wildwood Dude Ranch Brewster, NY on Millto... (Apr '10) Mar '16 Gail Granelli Quirin 27

Brewster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brewster Mortgages