Mass. man faces charges after paving complaints

Jun 25, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bangor Daily News

William Stanley, 52, of Bangor, owner of Greater Northern Paving Co., uses a roller to even the new asphalt at Ron's Cafe and Bakery in Brewer on Thursday afternoon.

Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Jul 14, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Legit paver

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2009
This Stanley clan of GYPSIES is hurting my business down here in Nashua, N.H. and now I'm getting pizzed. They rarely, if ever, do a legitimate job and exclusivley seek out elderly folks and intimidate them into paying thousands for a job thats worth next to nothing. Don't believe all the BS coming out of William Stanley's mouth, its nothing but lies. He is a scam artist and he knows it and enjoys it. Google "Stanley paving scam" and you'll see plenty on the whole clan. They are all related and hail from Haverhill, Mass. & Salem, N.H.
Legit paver

United States

#2 Oct 7, 2009
The law seems to be nibbling away at the Stanley crime family. George Stanley paving scams in California have landed him in jail for a while. Joseph Stanley paving scams in Nashua have him in jail also. Maybe an overzealous D.A. should run a tax audit on the whole clan of crooks.
sosadforyou

Groveland, MA

#3 Oct 30, 2009
LEGIT PAVER. It looks like you need attention due to the amount of times your on here about those STANLEYS.
sosadforyou

Groveland, MA

#4 Oct 30, 2009
Lets label people by race-color-ethnic group.Gypsies scam us.White people rape-molest and kill our children.And Blacks are drug dealers.
nonameinthegame

Ipswich, MA

#5 Nov 10, 2009
and yet george stanley is still working as of 2 days ago using his grandmothers equipment. nothing like a man hideing under mommies skirt
gadje salesman derry nh

Essex Junction, VT

#7 Dec 13, 2009
bottom line is some rumnys do good work and some dont.the one that dont ruin it for the ones that do
HeeHaw

United States

#10 Feb 25, 2010
gadje salesman derry nh wrote:
bottom line is some rumnys do good work and some dont.the one that dont ruin it for the ones that do
Google "Stanley scam Nashua"
pavin for you

Worcester, MA

#11 Mar 8, 2010
ya know your rite some do it better than others .such as the romeney paver i work for you dont know how many times we have pulled sh#t mat. out from under drive ways we get repeat bus . through word of mouth because we exel at what we do so go n cry to someone who cares. maybe they shud audit YOU. MR.legit everyone has skeletons ....want yours dug up>?
RiverRaven

Lowell, MA

#12 Mar 17, 2010
Believe it or not the Stanley family is large, and there are some quality paving contractors who provide an excellent job and stand by their work with solid waranties. GCS Paving and Whittier Paving are 2 such paving installers in Mass and NH.
http://GCSPaving.com and http://WhittierPaving.com to see their work and for references.
Real Paver

United States

#13 May 12, 2010
Granted all the Stanley's, Cooper, and Youngs are all gypsies. I have to say they are all not scammers. I worked for a Stanley in Mass who owns A-1 paving. He does His work with pride. Takes out exsisting Asphalt, and also takes out the under lying gravel. He paves how pavers should pave. He does exactly what he tells the cunstomer he is going to do. It is not fair that they all carry the burden of the rest of them. It is the ones that travel in packs that you have to beware of. I work in Rhode Island and see trucks from New Hampshire all over the place traveling in packs.
Romani mush

Flushing, NY

#14 Jul 3, 2010
You gaja telln me im a bad paver
former Salem resident

United States

#15 Aug 25, 2010
If only the authorities in Salem, N.H. could do what they did in Nashua to the Stanley paving empire.
wells

Schwenksville, PA

#16 Sep 1, 2010
Ur so stupid 99 percent of all pavers in ur local phone book are gypsies. There. Are no set price on asphalt any were you go. And pavers always have left overs it's not a scam u should no what sq.ft. is and how big ur driveway is we can't eat the stuff gota put it so were.you can't by carpet for 200 a sq ft and have it installed let alone new driveway. For get use a 500000 dollars worth equipment. Use ur head
Jstanleys Virginia

Fairfax, VA

#17 Oct 4, 2010
Virginia Scam - J Stanley Driveway Service, also a Joseph Stanley. Over charges, waters down the material and does a shit job. He's located in Loudoun, Fairfax and Clarke County Virginia. DO NOT USE HIM. Fly by night.
truth teller

United States

#18 Oct 27, 2010
Authur stanley jr scammer lives in salbury ma on laffette st. House with huge waist piles in it authur sr has warrents out of salem ma. Go get your. Money people i m telling you I will spend another 2500 following them around making there life a living hell m,f want the threaten me physical harm for asking them to finish my drive way you going down mf I know and cop in every town from hear to florida and when then have ma police convention this week I will be there handing out flyer f the wrong person
truth teller

United States

#19 Oct 27, 2010
Authur stanley going down he lives on laffatte st. Salsbury ma the fn dump of a property. F the wrong person
Legit paver wrote:
This Stanley clan of GYPSIES is hurting my business down here in Nashua, N.H. and now I'm getting pizzed. They rarely, if ever, do a legitimate job and exclusivley seek out elderly folks and intimidate them into paying thousands for a job thats worth next to nothing. Don't believe all the BS coming out of William Stanley's mouth, its nothing but lies. He is a scam artist and he knows it and enjoys it. Google "Stanley paving scam" and you'll see plenty on the whole clan. They are all related and hail from Haverhill, Mass. & Salem, N.H.
big d

Amesbury, MA

#20 Feb 25, 2011
truth teller wrote:
Authur stanley jr scammer lives in salbury ma on laffette st. House with huge waist piles in it authur sr has warrents out of salem ma. Go get your. Money people i m telling you I will spend another 2500 following them around making there life a living hell m,f want the threaten me physical harm for asking them to finish my drive way you going down mf I know and cop in every town from hear to florida and when then have ma police convention this week I will be there handing out flyer f the wrong person
ideal asphalt doesnt leave work half done if u were not so cheap u would of got a better job
big d

Amesbury, MA

#21 Feb 25, 2011
truth teller wrote:
u r a very jealous person

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#22 May 23, 2011
This comment was made by a disgruntled "friend" of Joe Stanley. Totally UNTRUE.
anirbas airtap

South Burlington, VT

#23 Aug 23, 2011
Legit paver wrote:
hi. um yeah, you can shut up about my family please and thank you. just because theyre gypsies dont mean it give yu the right to be prejudice. theyre hard working people whos just trying to support their familys.
-love proud gypsy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ME Who do you support for Governor in Maine in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Brewer Guy 116
Bangor Maine Sucks (Nov '11) Thu Brewer Guy 310
sleeping prophet (Jun '12) Wed guest 23
YESTERDAY a Aug 21 Deanna-Jo Swett 2
Deerfield's new police chief crossing state lines Aug 18 JLK 1
Why are people from New England so high mainten... (Jul '12) Aug 15 Bob 16
Maine Prepper Jul '14 KC 4 Wheelin 2
•••
•••
•••

Brewer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000