Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

1. She's a woman in her mid 30s that tries to act, dress, talk, and perform like a teenage girl. CREEPY.
2. Shen she does that wide eyed thing at her age she looks like an insane version of Floyd the barber from TV-Lands The Andy Griffith Show.
3. She can't sing even though she does.
4. Even teenage girls wouldn't dress that tarded.
5. Zooey can't act! She comes off a slutty mentally challenged woman and boost ratings when she flashes her boobs. When studios realize that her looks are fading they will dump her like yesterdays garbage. Because she has no acting or singing talent to fall back on. All she had was her youth back in the old days but now that's gone too and she dresses like an elderly woman pretending she's 20 years old. So sad disturbing and creepy.
6. If I was still a teen girl and saw an older woman in her 30s try and dress and act like she's our age we'd laugh at her behind her back. It's like when you go to the Mall and you see these adults try and dress like the teens. They are NOT foolin' anybody. And the older Zooey Deschanel gets the more pitifully obvious it is.
7. The show New Girl should be titled "Aging Hipster Woman". The part of Jess (a spunky youthful character) NEEDS to be played by a fun loving 20 year old girl. Zooey just makes the character look creepy, disturbing, and awful. It's so awkward and sad to watch an old adult woman playing a role that is too young for her. Which totally ruins the character of Jess. Which needs to be played by someone more age appropriate. Not by some old woman that wears too much makeup to cover up her crows feet.
Whinienona

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Whinienona wrote:
2. Shen she does that wide eyed thing at her age she looks like an insane version of Floyd the barber from TV-Lands The Andy Griffith Show.
PS. So sorry. I meant to say "when" not "shen". I'm an learning English at a local University.
Megan

Hancock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

ha ha I totally agree. Does this Zooey woman realize how OLD she is. That show of hers would be cute if she was a 20 year old acting like she does but to watch someone in her 30s try and act like a girl is so creepy. I'm 23 and I don't even act like that. But I could picture girls in their upper teens early 20s getting away with that. But an older lady like Zooey in her 30s acting like a bubbleheaded girl is just wrong. It's like she doesn't realize how incredibly old she is and that a woman her age shouldn't be acting like that.
Kanus

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Zooey is creepy, no doubt, but... you girls are talking like being 30 means you should start checking out nursing homes. People in their 30s, especially when they are single with no children feel no different then when they were in their 20s. In your 30s you are still in peak physical shape, the big difference is that you make more money, get more respect, and have more confidence. Especially since NO ONE wants to hire 20 years old recent graduates anymore.
Zooey

Laconia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

shut the hell up.... Zooey is f***ing AMAZEBALLS ..... you're just jellous pinch nose dogs behind a computer screen.
Big Black Meatstick

Augusta, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Look at you haters.
I'd definitely let Zooey hide my peenis inside her. I don't know if I'd be able to say the same thing about Whinienone and Megan.
Zooey looks good. And I bet her lovebox feels wonderful.
jessica15973

King, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Wow. I don't think I've ever read something so full of jealousy. Maybe you're so jealous because you realize that when you reach age 33, you'll look like you're 43. She is a beautiful woman who has a lot going for her. When you're 33, your career will probably be in the same low position it started in while Zooey will still be accomplishing more and more. One of her many dessigner dresses probably costs the same as your entire wardrobe. She can wear anything and still look amazing, but why would she want to dress like an old lady when she has the body of a 21 year old? As far as her music career goes, how many albums have you made?
Coolperson

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

I agree she can NOT act! That New Girl show is a complete fail...
David Blair

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

I like Zooey. It's unfortunate that the original poster is huge and fat and smells like cream cheese.
Santos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

I smell jealousy... Lol zooey is weird and awesome and so lovely!!
Juggalo

Clinton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

I think Zooey is pretty and a great actress, as for being stupid and awkward the only time ive seen her act jn this manner is when she was jn your highness hahaha but that was her role.... you wanna talk about an actress with no talent talk about twilight girl with no facial expressions
Jamerican Princess

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Why all the hatred? What did Zooey Deschanel do to you? She seems cute, quirky and adorable to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brewer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YESTERDAY a 8 hr Deanna-Jo Swett 2
Deerfield's new police chief crossing state lines Aug 18 JLK 1
Bangor Maine Sucks (Nov '11) Aug 18 texas pete 309
ME Who do you support for Governor in Maine in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 18 Its the PENSIONS 112
Why are people from New England so high mainten... (Jul '12) Aug 15 Bob 16
sleeping prophet (Jun '12) Aug 11 nobody 20
Maine Prepper Jul 22 KC 4 Wheelin 2

Search the Brewer Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Brewer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Brewer People Search