Ondine, new restaurant in Belfast, to...

Ondine, new restaurant in Belfast, to feature locally-sourced menu items

There are 2 comments on the Bangor Daily News story from Jul 26, 2017, titled Ondine, new restaurant in Belfast, to feature locally-sourced menu items. In it, Bangor Daily News reports that:

Evan Mallett, acclaimed chef and owner of the Black Trumpet restaurant in Portsmouth, N.H., will open his latest restaurant, Ondine Oyster & Wine Bar, in Belfast this Friday. Ondine, named after a mythological elemental water spirit, will feature menu items that showcase an array of locally, sustainably-sourced ingredients, including seafood, meats and produce from Midcoast Maine's many farms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bangor Daily News.

Mike Silverton

Orono, ME

#1 Aug 2, 2017
Must cancel Silverton reservation for two at five this evening. Dreadful cold. Will catch you up soon.
Ondine

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2017
OK, stay warm!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Bangor Daily News Sucks! (Jun '12) Nov 11 bruce 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maine (Dis... (Oct '10) Nov 10 Kate Caught Crabs 20
Landlords to Avoid in Bangor Maine (Apr '13) Nov 7 Pdecesere 44
Bangor Maine Sucks (Nov '11) Oct 30 Barker Dean 348
News Suspicious envelope causes ricin scare at Sen. ... Oct 16 Turn About 3
Collins Vote:You girls, women, children, LAY DO... Oct '18 TIM 1
News Mass. man faces charges after paving complaints (Jul '09) Feb '17 William B 34

Brewer Jobs

Personal Finance

Brewer Mortgages