Why are people from New England so high maintenance?

Posted in the Brewer Forum

what the

Bangor, ME

#1 Jul 3, 2012
Why is it that people from New England are so extremely high maintenance? They are only nice and friendly when everything is going their way 100% of the time. Otherwise they are whining and whining and whinging? From Maine down to Mass-hole-achusetts they all bitch, moan, and whine and can't enjoy anything unless they are 100 percent satisfied and even then they are never satisfied. A bunch of fucking babies up in New England. Bunch of high maintenance babies. Also they always want people to listen to them all the freakin time when they cry and bitch. But when you have anything deep to say they don't want to hear it. Fucking New England! What is wrong with those people? Whine, Bitch, lie, Cheat, and cry all the forkin time!
Seek help

Wells, ME

#2 Jul 5, 2012
what the wrote:
Why is it that people from New England are so extremely high maintenance? They are only nice and friendly when everything is going their way 100% of the time. Otherwise they are whining and whining and whinging? From Maine down to Mass-hole-achusetts they all bitch, moan, and whine and can't enjoy anything unless they are 100 percent satisfied and even then they are never satisfied. A bunch of fucking babies up in New England. Bunch of high maintenance babies. Also they always want people to listen to them all the freakin time when they cry and bitch. But when you have anything deep to say they don't want to hear it. Fucking New England! What is wrong with those people? Whine, Bitch, lie, Cheat, and cry all the forkin time!
Your anger is misguided. You should be angry at your daddy who obviously anally raped you when you were younger. You've got some pent up rage over that, don't you little guy? Are you mad at mom because she didn't teach you about "good touch" and "bad touch"? Yeah, I bet you are.

So now you're confused and lashing out. We get it. Now go seek help.
back2bangor

Canandaigua, NY

#3 Jul 7, 2012
I'm moving back to Bangor cause it will be safe from zombies
Brendon53

Bangor, ME

#4 Jul 15, 2012
back2bangor wrote:
I'm moving back to Bangor cause it will be safe from zombies
Bangor is full of brainless zombies. From it's crack smoking, bath salt abusing, meth heads, to it's undereducated drones. Bangor Maine sucks.
Brendon53

Bangor, ME

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Seek help wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anger is misguided. You should be angry at your daddy who obviously anally raped you when you were younger. You've got some pent up rage over that, don't you little guy? Are you mad at mom because she didn't teach you about "good touch" and "bad touch"? Yeah, I bet you are.
So now you're confused and lashing out. We get it. Now go seek help.
I don't know. I sort of agree with him or her that people in New England are high maintenance. I'm also angry about it but I don't feel that it's misguided. Also judging by your post you are sort of proving his/her point about people from New England because you have that same sarcastic disrespectful mouth you'd find anywhere from Massachusetts to Maine these days. You think you're being smart and telling it like it is but you are the ones that have misguided rage, anger, and no respect. That's why New England is getting the bad reputation that it's getting these days.
Bob

New York, NY

#6 Apr 7, 2013
New England thinks it's sh*t doesn't stink, that's why.
NewAmerica

Waterville, ME

#7 Apr 10, 2013
Bob wrote:
New England thinks it's sh*t doesn't stink, that's why.
most Americans are that way, we've become a pompous, self centered and believe we are entitled! Wake up! and get over yourselves
not in Maine

Surprise, AZ

#8 Apr 15, 2013
Seek help wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anger is misguided. You should be angry at your daddy who obviously anally raped you when you were younger. You've got some pent up rage over that, don't you little guy? Are you mad at mom because she didn't teach you about "good touch" and "bad touch"? Yeah, I bet you are.
So now you're confused and lashing out. We get it. Now go seek help.
If people really looked around them New England to Florida to California in some respects not different. People with smart mouths are that way because they want to be and can not see beyond their own focus with their life. As for saying things mean because of someone's opinion, well look into your mirror and ask your self. How do other perceive me as a human being. If you are looking or expecting the worst in everything, then do not be surprise that you found it. It could be the type of people you hang around.
I agree

Hancock, ME

#9 Apr 18, 2013
Ever since I moved here I've noticed that people in New England are big babies and bullies. I've been to California and even lived in Florida and I've seen some selfish people around the block but people in New England take the cake. I tried living in Mass for a while but man all those people want to do in Mass is lie, cheat, take things, and fight. A lot of them are full grown older adults too. So we moved up to Maine because the stereotype is that Mainers are friendly and caring but they are most certainly not. And the Maine people that do act nice to your face are only using you. I thought Bangor was going to be a nice city but all people do here are drugs, drink, and gossip about each other more so than Californians do. Then I also heard the news report on TV that Maine actually has the highest abuse rate of prescription drugs in the Nation and that more babies are born addicted to pain killers than in the entire nation. Even though some states like NY have a bigger population and drug problems of their own this was based on a ratio between states. We have had a huge culture shock moving up to New England because it's not the nice place you see on TV or in the movies nor is it a sleepy little place with simple folks. These people are just as corrupt and smart ass as anyplace else but much worse. Though I have to admit that Maine is nicer than Massachusetts but even now Maine is being flooded with Massholes bringing more crime and drugs with them. We are looking to move back out west again in the next year. We thought it was funny when those two Maine news reporters both quit their jobs on TV ha ha Anyone with half a brain usually runs away from this place screaming.
ha ha

Hancock, ME

#10 Apr 18, 2013
NewAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
most Americans are that way, we've become a pompous, self centered and believe we are entitled! Wake up! and get over yourselves
ha ha You start out by saying that everyone is the same everywhere like you are so much better and then you end it with a smart mouth comment about getting over themselves. ha ha ha You seem to be a perfect example of the twisted rudeness.
Ivan

Colchester, VT

#11 Sep 1, 2013
I think you're just mad that compared to the rest of the USA, New England as a region has the best healthcare and education than the rest of the United States. For our size, we also have outstanding universities such as Yale, Harvard, Dartmouth, Northeastern, etc. Not to mention that nature here is excellent, the fall foliage and winter scenery is stunning. I think you're just jealous that we're better than everyone else.
Bob

Bronx, NY

#12 Jan 19, 2014
NewAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
most Americans are that way, we've become a pompous, self centered and believe we are entitled! Wake up! and get over yourselves
That's true to some extent.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#13 Jan 23, 2014
If ya got an ACCENT..other than a New Englander.. YOU ARE A TOURIST!!
Therefore, You are a VISITOR... YOU Spend your BUCKS, YOU enjoy WHAT is being Offered and Then YOU Leave..
EITHER enjoyed it or NOT..YOUR Choice..!!
Basically YOU are NOT interested in a Tourist Town's Citizens DAILY Life of UPS and DOWNS..So WHY should they Bother Letting you KNOW... EXACTLY like it is..
So be a NICE Visitor.. and RESPECT the TOWN you Visit.. Because..The Town s Citizens MAY just Visit YOUR Town.. BASED on your Description... AND they will Treat it as Perhaps YOU treated THEIRS!!
;)
Bob

New York, NY

#14 Jan 24, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
If ya got an ACCENT..other than a New Englander.. YOU ARE A TOURIST!!
Therefore, You are a VISITOR... YOU Spend your BUCKS, YOU enjoy WHAT is being Offered and Then YOU Leave..
EITHER enjoyed it or NOT..YOUR Choice..!!
Basically YOU are NOT interested in a Tourist Town's Citizens DAILY Life of UPS and DOWNS..So WHY should they Bother Letting you KNOW... EXACTLY like it is..
So be a NICE Visitor.. and RESPECT the TOWN you Visit.. Because..The Town s Citizens MAY just Visit YOUR Town.. BASED on your Description... AND they will Treat it as Perhaps YOU treated THEIRS!!
;)
You're not a "tourist" if you live and work there by default. Some of us got married to new Englanders and are forced to live here. I'd move in a heartbeat if my wife was willing to move out.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#15 Jan 30, 2014
HIGHER TAXES...Need BIG BUCK JOBS.. to PAY them..So, of course..Along with that..Comes...BIG HOUSE, NEW CARS, SERVANTS and LAVISH CLOTHES... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

And WHAT happens..if the Bottom falls OUT!!

They SIMPLY will commit suicide... BECAUSE they Haven't a Clue. HOW TO LIVE in the REAL WORLD!!

They are JUST...PAPER DOLLS!!!
Bob

United States

#16 Aug 15, 2014
Ivan wrote:
I think you're just mad that compared to the rest of the USA, New England as a region has the best healthcare and education than the rest of the United States. For our size, we also have outstanding universities such as Yale, Harvard, Dartmouth, Northeastern, etc. Not to mention that nature here is excellent, the fall foliage and winter scenery is stunning. I think you're just jealous that we're better than everyone else.

Lol no jealousy here. New England is full of mean spirited yuppies, jocks, and hicks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Bangor Daily News Sucks! (Jun '12) Oct 17 Brian N 9
Anyone else notice people from Bangor Maine are... (Apr '12) Oct 17 Brian N 4
Steven King Needs to give me a million bucks Oct 11 herb A list 4
Is Ebola the Real Captain Trips Oct 8 HILLBILLY 1
JustAnswer.com is a SCAM (Jan '12) Oct 7 micky 38
Why Are So Many Sellers Leaving Ebay? (May '13) Oct 4 EbayRevealed 32
Pioneering Nintendo Game System Turns 30 (Jul '13) Sep 27 VA Gina 3

Flood Watch for Penobscot County was issued at October 22 at 3:35AM EDT

Brewer Dating
Find my Match

Brewer Jobs

Brewer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brewer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brewer

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]